Author Topic: Running a spa? How to make money with Wellness  (Read 5237 times)

Offline SleepIncarnate

• Nooboo
Running a spa? How to make money with Wellness
« on: March 28, 2020, 12:11:24 AM »
Assuming you also have the retail option from Back to Work, is it possible to run a spa?  I'm trying to see if there's a way to make money off the wellness skill for a project I'm planning.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Running a spa? How to make money with Wellness
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2020, 02:33:40 AM »
I haven't tried that but I can't think of any way to run a Spa as the workers are game generated and the money form the massages etc are just subtracted automatically form your active Sims household funds. I guess you could run a business selling other items that would net your Sim money and just place a few massage tables/chairs around for effect?
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Savuti6

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2020, 08:25:32 AM »
@Playalot and SleepIncarnate :- I was wondering the same thing as am busy with Island Living and decided to buy the Spa pack with the same idea in mind . The Maxis generated Spa will not fit easily on to any of my community lots I do have "Get to Work" but to be honest haven't really explored that Pack yet ..Too busy being a beach bum ~ Actually my main CAS character a mermaid has topped her Career as a Marine Biologist and is now cencentrating on herbalisim . Can I build a Spa on a non-community lot and still get the whole neighborhood to come to it? Any way of re-zoning Residential to Community like in Sims 3?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2020, 08:45:28 PM »
@Savuti6  check your PM's. I've answered you there but any lot can be changed in any world to any type so you can build/place any lot type where ever you like.  :)

When in build mode there is a drop down menu on the lot type (top left of your screen) that allows you to choose what ever type you need.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.