Author Topic: Sim isn't able to do opportunities at school  (Read 829 times)

Offline Chubling

• Occult
Sim isn't able to do opportunities at school
« on: April 20, 2020, 02:37:38 PM »
I started an immortal dynasty in Moonlight Falls. I had one of my sims attend the school, but none of their opportunists that require visiting the school for them would work. He couldn't attend his after school activity events. So he can attend the class fine, but when he got the opportunity to build a bridge, I can't send him. The star icon will be on the school, but if I click on it, there is no option to send the kid to the event.

I was hoping it was just that kid, but it's happening with the second set of kids to attend. They can't get the opportunities to complete. It might be because of the school being a combo with the stadium. I've had some other minor problems with the combo buildings, but this one is kinda a problem.

I was able to have my gen 2 complete the fixing the boiler room opportunity, so it seems to be...hit or miss if it'll work or not? But no other opportunity have I managed to be able to complete at the school so far. And things at the stadium seem equally buggy, though I've messed around with it less

Offline Deklitch

• Nemesis of Reality
  • Watcher
  • Iceland has over 50 words for snow!
Re: Sim isn't able to do opportunities at school
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 07:08:15 PM »
I forget, does the school in Moonlightfalls double as another rabbithole? I know that there have been issues with double purpose rabbitholes and completing opportunities in them in the past.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Trip

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Three Chihuahuas in a Trenchcoat
Re: Sim isn't able to do opportunities at school
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 08:48:55 PM »
It doubles as the stadium. For what it's worth I just completed the Research Project opp in Moonlight Falls too. Maybe it's just the after school ones?
No respect, no chance, cease and desist when I chant-

Forum Rules / Outrun / Defunded

anything