Author Topic: Beware of Upgradios on toilets - Custom Content  (Read 5031 times)

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Beware of Upgradios on toilets - Custom Content
« on: June 18, 2020, 11:06:06 AM »
"Upgradios" is a CC spell by LittleMsSam, which when cast on upgradeable objects will give them all the upgrades.  It's pretty awesome.  But be aware, if you also have Eco Living, it will give toilets the composting container upgrade.  And the toilet will sometimes catch on fire when you use it.  This isn't the flaming toilets bug, this is intended gameplay for toilets that have that upgrade.

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
Re: Beware of Upgradios on toilets - Custom Content
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 03:07:15 PM »
This spell has been updated now, and will no longer add Composting Container.  Since it's supposed to be a choice, either water recycler or composting container, LittleMsSam chose water recycler.  If you actually wanted composting container, you can manually upgrade that like a common Muggle, then Upgradios the rest of the upgrades.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Simsgeek4

• Nooboo
  • Hey Guys, I am Sven and i am from Germany. (:
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2020, 05:29:02 AM »
I ve finally found this Mod! I saw it in a Video and was curious what it was, since he didn't link it. Thank you very much for this one. It really makes the life easier. Simply upgrading everything allows me to finally finish my home the exact same way as i want it to be (:
Really amazing mod i can only recommend it.

Offline Erin

• Sims Addict
  • Llama Wrangler
    • YouTube
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2020, 01:19:14 PM »
I was filming a Let's play yesterday, and my sim caught on fire while using her upgraded toilet! I didn't realize this was a thing. Why would they do that, and how do I get rid of it?  :'(
You think you know who you are, what's to come. You haven't even begun. ~ Dracula
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy vs. Dracula
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7izdNOLStXDQMCan_wQyBQ/

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2020, 07:28:15 PM »
The only way I know of to get rid of an upgrade would be to get rid of the object, then you can place a new one.

Also I've discovered if you've completed Nerd Brain and earned the Handy trait, don't Instant Upgrade your toilets.  Instant Upgrade will do the composting container too.

Oh, and the reason it's even a thing- the composting container provides the compost for your bug houses.  If you have bug houses and you're feeding them regularly, the toilets won't blow up, because you're using it up.  But if you don't have bug houses, you don't want that upgrade.

Offline Erin

• Sims Addict
  • Llama Wrangler
    • YouTube
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2020, 10:46:49 PM »
Ugg it wasa work assignment... that is crazy. @Brian_Z thank you for all the great info!
You think you know who you are, what's to come. You haven't even begun. ~ Dracula
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy vs. Dracula

Offline Brian_Z

• Talks too much
  • Immortal
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 11:28:31 PM »
The assignment was to upgrade something?  You can upgrade your toilets, just don't do the composting container unless you actually want it.  Doing the water recycler upgrade should make the composting container gray out- it's one or the other.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Erin

• Sims Addict
  • Llama Wrangler
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2020, 08:43:13 PM »
I thought the composting container was the assignment. I will have to check while I'm editing the video.
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Buffy vs. Dracula