Author Topic: Naga's Sunset Valley 7.0 -- SV-ALGPStSnSs  (Read 409576 times)

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
Re: Sunset Valley 2.1
« Reply #90 on: March 16, 2011, 11:25:58 AM »
I believe the only Hidden rooms in the apartment buildings are the insides of the apartments other than your househould's. Everything else is Public. Except for the household apartment, of course.

Offline malteser60

• Occult
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2011, 09:14:27 AM »
Hi Naga, your Sunset Valley 2.1 is being advertised here on the EA sims 3 forum. Although the poster did say he/she wasn't the one who made SV 2.1 and linked back to this site. Just thought I'd let you know.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2011, 11:35:54 AM »
I posted a little something there... But I don't care much about it, really.

So, anyone got any new ideas for improvement?

Colossus

« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2011, 11:48:01 AM »
Thank you for the work you put into this Naga, and anyone that also helped in any way!

I wonder if this is as cpu and graphic heavy as Bridgeport though.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #94 on: March 17, 2011, 12:09:54 PM »
I'm partially responsible for setting up missing item flags. I used a bit of free store stuff in Ultra Violet which got replaced, so now the bar has these clunky cowboy stools  :-\.

Partially, but not completely.  I have all of the Ultra Violet stuff now, and I'm still getting it.

It's not causing any problems, I just want to figure out what I'm missing so I can get it lol.  I'd prefer to see the town as it was intended to be. ;)
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #95 on: March 17, 2011, 06:36:14 PM »
Well, it's surely something that either me and Joria had, or me and Ausette... or if you think about it, maybe the three of us had it. I bet it's something free, though.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #96 on: March 17, 2011, 09:51:10 PM »
Partially, but not completely.  I have all of the Ultra Violet stuff now, and I'm still getting it.

It's not causing any problems, I just want to figure out what I'm missing so I can get it lol.  I'd prefer to see the town as it was intended to be. ;)

Hmm, I think it must have been replaced in Naga's game, and then just uploaded with the replaced items in it. Like I said, there's a list of store content (all free) and some pictures on the Ultra Violet thread if you want to refurnish it yourself, so it wouldn't be a hard fix.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #97 on: March 17, 2011, 10:47:44 PM »
I just downloaded the last piece that I needed for Ultra Violet.  But any time I go into that save, I either save it as something else so I still have the original starting product, or I exit without saving.  So I was thinking there was a store item in another building somewhere.

I bet it's something free, though.

And I've been collecting as much of the free stuff as I can because it's free lol.  The only thing I can think of that I don't have yet are several of the T-Mobile items.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

lokilotus

« Reply #98 on: March 22, 2011, 06:12:41 PM »
Sorry to be a bit of a bore if this has been mentioned already or fixed, but can someone replace the sports bar Score! with something that works or at least fix it so we can get to the basement and so that all of the barrier ropes are working?

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #99 on: March 22, 2011, 06:32:23 PM »
I'm not very sure on what you're talking about specifically. Most of us (including me) got their eyes on starting the Medieval guides, but I'll try to hop on TS3 really quick to fix that. Would it be fixed if I just removed the ropes?

::EDIT::
Found it. Removed ropes, moved elevator to correct position. Uploading file now.

::EDIT::
Uploaded, first post updated with 2.1.2 and running. Thank you for notifying your find.

Eturnati

« Reply #100 on: March 27, 2011, 07:00:32 AM »
I want to say thank you for providing this. I really appreciate it. I am having an issue that has only begun when the updated version was added. I am getting an system error when trying to load this world. I have done a fresh install... no custom content added... and was able to play fine before the update.

Just looking for any advice to fixing this issue or if anyone else is having this problem?

[edit] Trying another fresh install.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #101 on: March 27, 2011, 08:58:35 AM »
This may not be it, but have you checked how much disk space you have available in your HD? If that's not the problem, I can send you the link for 2.1.1 and you can fix the sports bar by yourself, to see if it works then. If it keeps getting errored, then I don't know what's going on.

lokilotus

« Reply #102 on: March 27, 2011, 11:49:05 AM »
I think, if I remember rightly, to get an elevator shaft to go through a foundation, you need to put the cheat 'moveobjects on' and put an elevator shaft through the foundation, or they won't connect.

Offline Maus

• Nooboo
« Reply #103 on: March 27, 2011, 11:56:31 AM »
Naga,
It seems in the new version anyone who was in the Music Job lost their job.  Zelda, Paula, Stiles etc. 

Eturnati

« Reply #104 on: March 27, 2011, 06:30:22 PM »
This may not be it, but have you checked how much disk space you have available in your HD? If that's not the problem, I can send you the link for 2.1.1 and you can fix the sports bar by yourself, to see if it works then. If it keeps getting errored, then I don't know what's going on.

Yes, please... I would really appreciate that. I can definitely fix the sports bar myself.

[edit] Figured out my problem. Nvidia has issues with certain programs and tends to corrupt them. If anyone else has this problem and uses Nvidia, you have to uninstall old drivers, reboot then reinstall them. A pain but it worked.

Thanks again

anything