Author Topic: Naga's Sunset Valley 7.0 -- SV-ALGPStSnSs  (Read 409563 times)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
Re: Sunset Valley 2.2/3.1
« Reply #195 on: July 08, 2011, 12:42:26 PM »
Did you cut/paste the file you have downloaded? It won't work this way. You have to unzip the file (the downloaded one), then cut/paste the folder called Sunset Valley 3.1.1 into your Saves folder. There is no need to create another save folder in the Saves area. :)
Yay! It works!
Thanks.

VampirePlasma

« Reply #196 on: July 10, 2011, 04:01:32 PM »
Hey, I have extracted the file and there is this when I open it.
See the first picture? Do I put that folder in the Saves? With everything in it?
or I click on Sunset Valley 3.1.sims3 and drag what thing into the Saves (picture 2)
I hope this makes sense.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #197 on: July 10, 2011, 04:23:00 PM »
You have to drag the Sunset Valley 3.1.sims3 into the Saves folder. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

VampirePlasma

« Reply #198 on: July 10, 2011, 04:38:30 PM »
Thanks I got it to work but then my game totally froze and my computer crashed xD. I took it out and restarted my comp. This computer is good for nothing  :D

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #199 on: July 10, 2011, 04:42:56 PM »
Hey, I have extracted the file and there is this when I open it.
See the first picture? Do I put that folder in the Saves? With everything in it?
or I click on Sunset Valley 3.1.sims3 and drag what thing into the Saves (picture 2)
I hope this makes sense.

You can delete the map and the readme text document.  I just used the second folder of the same name that included the items in your second picture.  Did that make sense ????.
Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #200 on: July 10, 2011, 08:10:33 PM »
As others said, all you have to do is put the folder inside Saves, with the 2nd picture's files inside the said folder (just drag Sunset Valley 3.1.sims3pack into Saves). You don't need the map and readme files. The map is there just in case you need to find something, and the readme is supposed to help you with the installation.

twohearts

« Reply #201 on: July 11, 2011, 09:33:26 PM »
Hi! thank you for this, I'm planning on using this town for my legacy, quick question, upon loading, I had the "missing object" warning. i dont know whats causing this, I have all the SP and EP, should i just ignore this and go on? thanks again and sorry for the noob question

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #202 on: July 12, 2011, 03:06:01 AM »
I believe SV 2.1/3.1 has a few store items in it, and the missing object warning is about them. I got it too, but everything is working as it should be so just ignore and go ahead. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Szeptem

« Reply #203 on: July 17, 2011, 01:42:21 AM »
I don't know, if only I have this problem, but all Sims, who normally works in the theatre (as musicians) now are unemployed {Stiles McGraw, Pauline Wan (Zelda Mae too, but I'm not sure, if she was working there, but I think so)}. And normally I won't probably notice it, but I've just created a virtuoso Sim and she is going to work in the theatre... It has one good side, because, when I bought out theatre and tried to click 'Fire Sim' option, there was an information, that I can't fire the last Sim working there (so I won't have to worry about relationships with many band members).

And I also have this problem with dirty plates, etc.

SeanFTW85

« Reply #204 on: July 19, 2011, 03:21:13 AM »
I've noticed that none of the community lots "clean up after themselves".  Normally at I think 3am any trash, dirty dishes, books left out (library), broken toilets, etc. reset themselves.  But none of this happens and after sometime dishes pile up wherever theres a fridge like the gym and all toilets and showers are dirty or broken.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #205 on: July 19, 2011, 04:36:05 AM »
I've noticed that none of the community lots "clean up after themselves".  Normally at I think 3am any trash, dirty dishes, books left out (library), broken toilets, etc. reset themselves.  But none of this happens and after sometime dishes pile up wherever theres a fridge like the gym and all toilets and showers are dirty or broken.

I'm having this problem, too. I don't know if it's connected to the town or not, though. The case is I placed a custom community lot (Ausette's Maywood Cafe, for those interested). A few days later my Sims visited it to have a brunch, only to find out that the toilet was broken. I had to have the handy one repair it. :-\

SeanFTW85

« Reply #206 on: July 19, 2011, 04:43:20 AM »
I'm having this problem, too. I don't know if it's connected to the town or not, though. The case is I placed a custom community lot (Ausette's Maywood Cafe, for those interested). A few days later my Sims visited it to have a brunch, only to find out that the toilet was broken. I had to have the handy one repair it. :-\

It has to be the town, I made no changes to it and started a legacy game and noticed while "living" in the gym that nothing changed at 3am like normal and after some time all the showers were broken and I had no where to take a shower.  And one day I visited the vampire bar (the name escapes me at the moment) and the outside was litered with over 20 dirty plates.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #207 on: July 19, 2011, 06:19:20 PM »
I have no clue on how to fix that. Any ideas?

Offline PJSim

• Immortal
  • It's a girl!
« Reply #208 on: July 20, 2011, 09:53:26 AM »
I didn't notice any broken toilets or showers but I deleted the grill at The Under because Sims kept stinking up the place and never cleaned up.

I was thinking it's the same thing in foreign locations in WA, if your Sim eats at a cafe it seems to me the dirty plates will just stay there the whole trip.
I remember reading somewhere that community lots will clean themselves only after being inactive for awhile. If that's true, well, in WA the store keepers never go home so the lot is never inactive, likewise if you have Sims practically living at the gym or fire station I guess.
I don't know why the vampire club won't clean up the plates since it's not open all day. Where does bartenders and bouncers go when they're not working, sleeping under the bar?

Have you tried this cafe in a non modified Sunset Valley or just Naga's? Does it ever close?

I don't know, if only I have this problem, but all Sims, who normally works in the theatre (as musicians) now are unemployed ...
I've had 2 or 3 Sims working at the theater and each time they had (I think) 3 coworkers but different ones each time.

Anyway, awesome work Naga! Oh, and I don't get that missing objects popup and I never buy anything at the store. No T-mobile stuff either.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #209 on: July 20, 2011, 09:56:56 AM »
Oh yea, the theatre problem is because when you remove a rabbit hole in which sims have jobs, they lose their jobs. I removed the old theatre lot to place the one with the spa and diner, and forgot to give them their jobs back. Sorry about that. Will fix it in the next patch, along with more problems that may come up.

anything