Author Topic: Naga's Sunset Valley 7.0 -- SV-ALGPStSnSs  (Read 409551 times)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
Re: Sunset Valley 2.2/3.1
« Reply #210 on: July 20, 2011, 10:47:15 AM »
@PJ - I tried that in an untouched Sunset Valley two, never had such problems. I'm currently playing the town, will go put trash piles at the beach, and see if it cleans up after itself. Lol. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

SeanFTW85

« Reply #211 on: July 20, 2011, 02:01:18 PM »
I didn't notice any broken toilets or showers but I deleted the grill at The Under because Sims kept stinking up the place and never cleaned up.

I was thinking it's the same thing in foreign locations in WA, if your Sim eats at a cafe it seems to me the dirty plates will just stay there the whole trip.
I remember reading somewhere that community lots will clean themselves only after being inactive for awhile. If that's true, well, in WA the store keepers never go home so the lot is never inactive, likewise if you have Sims practically living at the gym or fire station I guess.
I don't know why the vampire club won't clean up the plates since it's not open all day. Where does bartenders and bouncers go when they're not working, sleeping under the bar?

Have you tried this cafe in a non modified Sunset Valley or just Naga's? Does it ever close?

I've had 2 or 3 Sims working at the theater and each time they had (I think) 3 coworkers but different ones each time.

Anyway, awesome work Naga! Oh, and I don't get that missing objects popup and I never buy anything at the store. No T-mobile stuff either.

I don't know about WA but I can confirm it has nothing to do with inactive lots.  At 3am sharp no matter how many sims or who, the lots clean up.  I have seen this while sleeping at the gym and while reading at the library.  There will be a book on a table in front of my sims and at 3am it goes back into its shelf same with broken computers at the library, dirty dishes and broken showers at the gym.  I played around a made my own Sunset Valley with Naga's lots, and while not pretty it's funtional and I have not encountered this problem so I gotta ask what is the process you are taking to create this town?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #212 on: July 20, 2011, 06:34:38 PM »
For the remake, I just placed the lots down and changed the ones that needed changes. Nothing that should create that minibug.

SeanFTW85

« Reply #213 on: July 20, 2011, 07:29:55 PM »
And you're doing this all in edit town?

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #214 on: July 21, 2011, 09:24:06 AM »
Yes, why?

SeanFTW85

« Reply #215 on: July 21, 2011, 02:44:59 PM »
I just don't get what could go wrong then.  I was thinking if you were using Create A World then maybe there was a step being skipped or something like that, but in Edit Town there's only so much you can do that it shouldn't cause this problem.

Offline m.sato

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #216 on: July 21, 2011, 03:39:24 PM »
I've read somewhere that the game differentiates late night and vanilla towns, could anyone with create a world confirm?

If that's so, the filth lots and absence of hot spots could be caused by fulfilling the night life of a town not designed to it and a change of its status in create a world should repair it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #217 on: July 21, 2011, 03:46:39 PM »
I've read somewhere that the game differentiates late night and vanilla towns, could anyone with create a world confirm?

If that's so, the filth lots and absence of hot spots could be caused by fulfilling the night life of a town not designed to it and a change of its status in create a world should repair it.

M.sato, are you suggesting that the town's tag should be changed from a "Suburban Town" to "Late Night City"? Because I think this can only be done through the use of mods.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline m.sato

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #218 on: July 21, 2011, 04:35:04 PM »
As I said, I read something somewhere, that may be or not the problem for this town. Don't know how, or even if, it could be fixed.

Remember I'm a newbie.

mich2ga

« Reply #219 on: July 28, 2011, 03:33:11 PM »
Going to give this a try.. Looks good

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #220 on: August 02, 2011, 12:48:51 PM »
While I have never used CAW, from what I understand you cannot use it to edit a town once it has been exported.  I may be wrong on that, though.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

wlf

« Reply #221 on: August 03, 2011, 04:19:41 PM »
Hey Naga, I was wondering if you're going to update to play with Town Life   ... or can I use 2.2 or 3.1 to play with it since it's just a stuff pack?

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #222 on: August 03, 2011, 06:17:05 PM »
I haven't got my hands on Town Life yet, but when I do I will update the neighborhood to include some new stuff. Meanwhile, you can still download 2.2 or 3.1 to play just normally.

wlf

« Reply #223 on: August 11, 2011, 07:25:44 PM »
Well, I tried playing with Generations but there are way too many bugs. There are no hotspots ever, and also a broken adventure in China which messes up the whole game. These are from EA of course, just a bit of warning.

But Naga, when you do update it, can you check the clubs and bars? Some don't have stereos to dance for the opportunities you get. At least there are 2, one with the pool. Other one I can't remember.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #224 on: August 11, 2011, 07:58:25 PM »
Welcome to our Forum, wls.

I edited your posts to make corrections to punctuation and spelling.  Please don't use any "chat speak" here.  Everything needs to be correctly spelled out.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."