Author Topic: Mod request  (Read 2101 times)

Offline AlBey

• Nooboo
Mod request
« on: November 22, 2020, 11:57:20 AM »
Hi, I wanted to request a mod. I watched the tutorial on how to make them but I am stupid so I didn't succeed on that, so I'm asking you to do it whenever you're free. It's a mod inspired by one of Carls's mods I saw in a video (Ruining the game with a mod or something) and I called it "Reversed The Sims 4", It's fun (I guess) and I really wanted something like this so here are the characteristics:
The bladder empties every time you take a step, and it fills if you go to the toilet.
You'll be more satiated if you drink something or eat sweet food, and less satiated if you eat food such as: roasted chicken, grand meals etc... (You can also do an extreme mode when the sims, eating filling food can have the hunger bar at red)
An adult will be more amused watching the kid channel on TV and listening kid music in stereo, while kids will love news and all the other channels (except the kid one). Watching adult channels will make adults stressed, and kid channel will make children stressed aswell, videogames will make both ages stressed (pretty much all that amuses the sims stresses them)
The hygiene will fill if you run/do physical activities/woohoo and will empty if you'll take a shower or a bath.
The social need will empty if you talk with someone and fill if you're minding your own business.
Running/physical activities will fill the energy need and coffee will satisfy that more. Sleeping will tire the sims.
Skills are mixed. i.e. if you're cooking, you're perhaps maxing the fishing skill. (is your choice what abilities to mix). Same with aspirations (Physical aspiration will have other tasks of different abilites)

(Remember that bladder fill is bad and bladder empty is good, in case you didn't know). This will might take a lot of time to do. But I'll wait.
You can change moods like: If a sim is hungry they'll be happy about it, same with all the other needs at a low level, or they'll be happy if they peed theirselves, hahaha. Also sorry for the bad english, it's not my native language

Offline AlBey

• Nooboo
Re: Mod request
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2020, 12:03:30 PM »
Oh and there aren't any mods like this in all mod sites I know...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.