Author Topic: Why can't my sims pay their bills?  (Read 21628 times)

Offline crashhat69

• Townie
Why can't my sims pay their bills?
« on: January 05, 2011, 02:30:58 PM »
I try to pay them and my sims act like there is something in the way.  What is up with that?  The only way I got to pay them is when that, "one day left pay bills now" message popped up.

Offline MasterSiwel

• Occult
  • Family Man
Re: why cant my sims pay there bills?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2011, 02:43:12 PM »
i try to pay em and my sims act like there something in the way?what's up with that?the only way i got to pay em is when that one day left pay bills now message popped up.

I'm not sure... Honestly it may be because there is something in the way. If you can't pay the bills, just click the message that says "pay bills now"
"Go home and be a family man!"
-Guile

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2011, 11:15:43 AM »
Probably a bug. I have seen things like this befor, with the omni-plant.
Other members where reporting omni-problems before (including me) and we all think it is a bug that came with Late Night.

Be glad you are still capable of paying the bills, even at the final last moment. :) For the rest, we have to wait until it get fixed.

AmandaAdenine

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2011, 12:48:52 AM »
For some reason in the game the mail isn't always delivered to the mailbox, I'm not sure why, but it happens. And when its not delivered to the mailbox you can usually find it somewhere around the mailbox. So go into buy mode and find the bill, then move the bill a few spaces away, then see if your sim can access the bill. It seems that when its delivered on the ground there can be like an invisible barrier that makes the bill not able to be accessed, but if you move it a few spaces it goes away. I'm not sure if it will work for you, but it seems to work for me. I hope that helps.

anything