Author Topic: The Sims Medieval: Device 0 cannot run this title  (Read 1805 times)

Offline khoa.tc410

• Nooboo
The Sims Medieval: Device 0 cannot run this title
« on: July 23, 2021, 08:41:50 AM »
Hi, i just bought this game today and when i tried to start it return with the error of Unable to start game. Device 0 cannot run this title

Im on Window 10 - 64bit / using NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB ( VEN_10DE&DEV_1B83) , i have searched everywhere and get the knowledge of i need to edit the GraphicsCards to accept my card & copy the GraphicsRules files in the Bin folder ( from https://www.carls-sims-4-guide.com/forum/index.php?topic=27174.0 ) done that but the game still doesn't let me play, also my DeviceConfig is still empty no matter what i tried.

Can anyone help me ? Thank you in advanced.

Offline nomo

• Nooboo
  • Millennium hand and shrimp, bugrit
Re: The Sims Medieval: Device 0 cannot run this title
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2021, 03:13:49 PM »
I know this is late, but I just found this section and can't help myself, so in case you still have problems: the edits you link to is for TS3 - has anyone told you they can be used for The Sims Medieval? To my knowlwedge the files are different, even though the games are similar. I read in another thread that updating the graphic drivers solved that issue though, have you done that?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything