Author Topic: The Roseheart Rainbowacy-Dynasty (Mix of Challenges)  (Read 1385 times)

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
  • Always dreaming of a winter wonderland.
The Roseheart Rainbowacy-Dynasty (Mix of Challenges)
« on: November 08, 2021, 10:00:32 AM »
This is kinda a hybrid of various aspects of challenges that I love, but could never properly do in my own gameplay.

It has elements of;
- The Immortal Dynasty.
- A Rainbow Legacy (Rainbowacy)
- And some various other elements from challenges I love reading. Too many to list.
- Each Generation also had a personal challenge.

There is no proper story for the first couple of generations. That might change at some point.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
Re: The Roseheart Rainbowacy-Dynasty
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2021, 10:01:15 AM »

"My name is Taffy. In case you are wondering, yes, I'm a man. I just like pink and cute things. I have been known to wear a gorgeous dress or two."

"What can I tell you about me? Well, I love to cook. Family is everything to me. I have been known to love spending time outside."

Taffy: "It's not like I'm shunned or anything. My parties always have guests. See the beautiful blonde? I married her. This is how we met.  She welcomed me to the neighbourhood with all her roommates."

"So, I'm guessing you are asking what possessed me to do this? Spend a life with my immortal descendants? Well, I believe that we are all beautiful, and should shine out in our individuality forever."

"Yeah, we had a tiny house, but we were happy."

"Told ya we get married. Here we are on our first date. She really gets me, and I adore her. How I could I not?"

"We even had a son together, Denim. He is a good kid."

Gen 1: Pink.
Taffy Roseheart.
Spouse: Summer Holiday
Child: Denim Roseheart
Career: Culinary/Chef branch.
Skills: Mixology, Cooking, Gourment Cooking.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Nevermore

• Quoth the raven;
  • Townie
Re: The Roseheart Rainbowacy-Dynasty Mix of Challenges
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 10:11:45 AM »

"The name is Denim. I'm just a fat goofy guy, who never quite fit in. My whole life is shades of blue. Not that is a bad thing. Blue can be beautiful in all its shades."

"I was a weird kid. That bear, I still have it. I was obsessed with the thing. Never did give it a name."

"I had a habit of inviting random people into the house to tell them jokes. See that drop dead gorgeous teenager sat on the teddy armchair? I now call him husband."

"Sure, I was a weird kid, but I always did it with an air of creativity. What is life without art? Everything can be art if you look at it the right way."

"Take this painting beside me, for instance. Not painted with skill, but I appreciate the time and effort and design. It was painted by perfect hubby, Lupe."

"He moved in when we were both teenagers. His parents didn't accept him for wanting to be with me, so they kicked him out. He came to live with us, and we have been together ever since."

"There! Isn't that a masterpiece? Doesn't have to be perfect, but every canvas can become a story."

Gen 2: Blue
Denim Roseheart.
Spouse: Guadalupe Thibobeaux
Child: Helio Roseheart
Career: Painter/Patron of the Arts
Skills: Painting, Comedy, Charisma

anything