Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 226661 times)

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2011, 03:39:56 PM »
Author's Notes:
Great update and congrats on your immortal.  I bet that ambrosia tastes nasty in the game, fish and life fruit, yuk, LOL. :)

Thank you Saltypaws, well in my game fish all taste like Swedish fish candies, so that makes it yummy :)  I don't like seafood at all, so that's the only way I can feed it to my Sims "pretend it's candy, pretend it's candy."  LOL

Yay for Immortal #2!

Thank you kattiq, it's pretty exciting!

Congratulations on meeting the requirements for immortality, Draigoth!

Thankyou Alexandria, *Draigoth grabs the mike* Yes it's quite an accomplishment I'm very proud. *ME grabs it back* This part isn't for you Sim it's for Juxt, please continue.  
Juxt: Sorry, I'm feeling a little silly right now, short on sleep, I'm poking fun at me not you  ;)

Congrats Draigoth! You look so sneaky sitting there all alone eating your special meal ;)

Thank you ILoveDolls, I don't know how sneaky it really is since his daughter did her homework down there, but it does LOOK sneaky, since I shoo everyone away for this special moment of first Ambrosia.

Congratulations on your second immortal.

Rachel

Thank you Rachel :)

Congrats to Draigoth on achieving Immortality!

Happy Birthday to the girls! Can't wait to meet the new spouse.

Thank you lilygirl, and no need to wait any longer!

ME: Hello young man, looks like you've got marriage on your mind, with how forward Aeluna is about her intentions, that might be a good thing.

ME: By the next party he's already aged up into a confident young man.
Agustin Zimmer: Well, I'm on the swim team, and you can tell just by looking at me that I'm a winner.
Aeluna: Can you believe this guy is shy?
ME: Really, are you sure?

Draigoth: And bless ME that we all have enough food to eat, and health and happiness enough for any family.
Bling-a-Boo Gnome: Word Master Dee! Speak the truth!
ME: You're welcome.

ME: Aeluna and Agustin hit it off well, her elegance is like a magnet to him.  As a hopeless romantic, he's putty in her hands.

Draigoth: Wow Grim, you're here too, this place really is hotter than Hank Goddard that time he caught on fire!

ME: Thank you Cylliah, this dynasty will always remember you, and the death fish you're providing to keep the family going.
Cylliah: I will do anything for this family, besides, I like being up at night, there are so many interesting things to discover.

ME: Agustin Zimmer moves into the household when it becomes apparent that Aeluna has her sights set on him, she hasn't been exactly subtle about it.  He's shy and a hopeless romantic, which were traits I tried to incorporate when dressing him, his favorite color is black, which I accented with light blue so that he would look good with Aeluna.

Sashyna: Congratulations Karina, you've saved 30 Sim lives!
Aeluna: And at 87 you've earned the right to spend your twilight years with your family.
ME: And I'm tired of your profession, and that perpetually hunky firefighter.

Next time: An unintended love, and the darkest days, which will be an extra long post to get all the sad out at once.   Oh by the way, get it a-gustin' Agustin, oh I crack myself up.  ;D
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2011, 03:56:07 PM »
How did you get a "Bling-a-Boo Gnome"???? That is AWESOME

And congratulations to the newly married couple! :)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2011, 04:53:24 PM »
Love the gnome!!! 

Congrats Draigoth on tasting your first ambrosia and to Aeluna and Cylliah on their birthday.  They have grown into beautiful young women! 

Agustin is quite a catch - he and Aeluna should make some pretty babies!

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2011, 05:44:12 PM »
Welcome to the family Agustin!
Congrats on getting Karina through the firefighter career!

Can't wait to read about the new love.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2011, 06:55:49 PM »
Can't believe I hadn't read this before! You're an amazing writer Juxt!  ;D Congrats on all the death, immortals and nooboos!  :D

Offline ILoveDolls

• Immortal
« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2011, 07:34:34 PM »
Lol for the place being hotter than Hank Goddard ;)

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #96 on: February 24, 2011, 08:43:13 PM »
*Confetti for Karina*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2011, 03:59:41 PM »
Author's Notes: As any of you who have been paying attention would note, I'm trying not to make this a gloomy, depressing, or heartbreaking Dynasty, however as anyone who plays Sims knows, Sims don't always care what we want or intend.

How did you get a "Bling-a-Boo Gnome"???? That is AWESOME

And congratulations to the newly married couple! :)

Thank you Kattiq, he comes with late night, I think he came in the mail when I first reached 5 star celebrity with Sashyna.

Oh no, they're not married, I just move spouses in when I choose them so I can control the courtship and get all the pics the way I want them, you'll know the wedding when you see it.  Like Aeluna wouldn't make a big deal about her wedding :D

Love the gnome!!!  

Congrats Draigoth on tasting your first ambrosia and to Aeluna and Cylliah on their birthday.  They have grown into beautiful young women!  

Agustin is quite a catch - he and Aeluna should make some pretty babies!

Thank you Katluvr, gnomes are awesome, yes Draigoth is bursting with pride and happiness, and of course divine meal moodlet.  I love the twins so much, they're so pretty, I'm glad they were girls.

Aeluna is pretty happy with Agustin herself yes :)

Welcome to the family Agustin!
Congrats on getting Karina through the firefighter career!

Can't wait to read about the new love.

Thank you Lilygirl, I was pretty glad to hang up her firefighters gear, that was stressful!  I don't think I'll be a firefighter in a household with a family again.

Can't believe I hadn't read this before! You're an amazing writer Juxt!  ;D Congrats on all the death, immortals and nooboos!  :D

Thank you Esther1981, really, that's high praise, I fell all glowy happy now.  Death, immortal and nooboos all the best parts of any story  ;)

Lol for the place being hotter than Hank Goddard ;)

Thank you ILove Dolls, yeah, that's what they pop up in text sometimes when they find a hotspot, I think it's a funny thing to say too :)

*Confetti for Karina*

Thank you Alexandria *confetti* for that career being over finally :)

Darkest Days, Part One: A love Unintended

ME: Draigoth and Karina get along swimmingly since she has reprogrammed and retired.  He works at home, and now she lives at home, they spend nearly every waking moment, and I make sure they're every wish to be together comes true.
Draigoth: It's been like a second honeymoon!

Sashyna: I've moved my bed onto the deck to give Aeluna and Agustin my old room, and they're remodeling it now.  She wonders why I want to sleep outside, but I think Draigoth and ME understand perfectly.
ME: Yeah, I'm a sucker for a good night time city skyline.

ME: I never planned for you to fall in love, I figured it would be too messy and painful.
Cylliah *Internal Monologue*: Jessica Talon is beautiful, I see her almost every night I go to the graveyard.  She's all I can think about all day, she's all I want.
ME: Yes the 6 wishes per day you get about her minimum tipped me off about that.
Cylliah: Stay out of my thoughts!
ME: As if I could.

ME: Agustin is the middle child of three, in these pictures you see (1) his younger sister Octavia Zimmer who becomes a good friend of the family and (2) his older brother, who is unfortunately a member of the paparazzi, and thus is pretty much ignored by the family.

Agustin: When I look into your eyes, it's like a million days have flowed by in an instant, all of them perfect and lovely.  I can't imagine meeting anyone I care for more.  Aeluna will you allow me to be your boyfriend?
*Aeluna swoons*: Of course Agustin, who could say no?

(1) Jessica *Internal Monologue*: If Cylliah isn't interested in having kids and doesn't have to get married, maybe I have a chance?
(1) Cylliah: Hi Jessica, what's your sign?
ME: They were totally compatible, and Cylliah can't stop popping wishes to be with Jessica the Vampiress.  The last wish of their I fulfill of the night, is for Jessica to sleep over.  Some of you who play Late Night may already be guessing why this was a mistake.

Next time: Darkest days continues immediately, but for proof reading sake needs to be split.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2011, 04:09:48 PM »
Darkest Days, Part Two: A broken heart or two

Jessica: Oh no, I never should have given into the temptation to spend the night, the thirst is ravening!
Grim: It's a good morning for the Reaper.

Grim: Oh, my, god! It's totally mega ultra super star Aeluna, can I take a picture?
Aeluna: Sure Grim, just try to be on your best behavior while you're in our home.
ME: Not knowing what just happened to her sister's heart, Aeluna treats Grim with grace.

ME: It's not only a good morning, but a busy one, for the Grim Reaper.
(1) Karina: Draigoth, honey, I think we're gonna have to call of that woohoo we just lined up!
(1) Draigoth *off-panel*: Why is that?
(2) Karina: I'm afraid there are more pressing matters at hand.
(2) Draigoth: Grim no, not yet, we're not ready!
(2) Grim: Truly, few are ready when I come for them, try to be grateful for the 92 days of life she had.
(2) Aeluna: But that's my mother, you can't just take her away.
(2) Grim: Not only can I, but I must, just because you have the ability to stand outside the cycles of birth and death, doesn't mean everyone can, or should.
(2) Agustin: Thank you Karina, for your affection, and for welcoming me into this family, rest well.

ME: While the family doesn't blame Grim for doing his job, no one feels like going out to join him in a game of Gnubb.

Draigoth: With the thirty Sim lives you have saved
the path to heaven should be paved
and easy your steps will surely be
the only sadness that they take you from me.

But our love, eternal, evermore
will make this lifetime not a chore
for even when our bodies part
your soul resides eternally in my heart.

Good Rest to the Mortals.

ME: With her mother and the woman she was falling in love with dying on the same day, Cylliah is falling to pieces.
Cylliah: I though falling in love with a vampire would mean I wouldn't have to outlive the woman I love!
ME: I'm sorry, I shouldn't have let her stay the night, I should have sent her home.
Cylliah: Why isn't my mother here, she would know what to say!
ME: It was just her time, fate isn't always fair.

Draigoth: Oh no, the dishwasher has broken again, but it was Karina who would always fix things. She's gone, she's really gone!
ME: Sometimes it's the little things we miss, that remind us all over again what someone really meant to us.
Draigoth: I'm just glad I could give her the life she wanted when she was alive.

ME: Agustin doesn't talk about it, and keeps busy like all mortals must, but he clearly feels the pain of Karina's absence.

Next time: Sadness can't last forever, not when I don't want it to! An engagement will surely lighten the mood!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2011, 04:18:01 PM »
The heart wants what it wants.  I'm glad Cylliah had some time with Jessica. 

Man, when Agustin is asking Aeluna to go steady it looks like he has to go to the bathroom - he's kind of 'doing the dance'.   ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2011, 04:34:44 PM »
R.I.P. Karina and Jessica.

@ Katluvr: To me that move looks like the Hopeless Romantic's romantic interaction called "gaze into eyes." I believe Agustin has the Hopeless Romantic trait. Juxt correct me if I'm wrong. In any case, it does look like he needs to pee.

I think Sashyna's got the right idea: sleeping under the stars watching the city sleep.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2011, 04:39:15 PM »
I normally don't post without updating but I just need to say:
The heart wants what it wants.  I'm glad Cylliah had some time with Jessica. 

Man, when Agustin is asking Aeluna to go steady it looks like he has to go to the bathroom - he's kind of 'doing the dance'.   ;D

Thanks a lot Katluvr now I will never see anything but the pee pee dance in the pics where he's supposedly sweeping Aeluna's heart away with his romantic broom!  *laughs until tears come*

R.I.P. Karina and Jessica.

@ Katluvr: To me that move looks like the Hopeless Romantic's romantic interaction called "gaze into eyes." I believe Agustin has the Hopeless Romantic trait. Juxt correct me if I'm wrong. In any case, it does look like he needs to pee.

I think Sashyna's got the right idea: sleeping under the stars watching the city sleep.

Thank you lilygirl, yes, he's being romantic, and it works on Aeluna every time!  And now it's just hilarious!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2011, 04:41:51 PM »
It looks like Grim got a two for one deal there.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #103 on: February 25, 2011, 06:51:35 PM »
I read this at work earlier, and I shudder to think what the guy in the next cube thought of the noises that escaped as I was trying very, very hard not to laugh.  This might be my favorite dynasty thread.
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #104 on: February 25, 2011, 11:24:16 PM »
Poor Cylliah! She finally gets the girl she loves, just to lose her and her own mother straight away.
Very sad.