Author Topic: De D'Onlyn Dynasty *Completed*  (Read 226580 times)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: De D'Onlyn Dynasty
« Reply #615 on: June 04, 2011, 06:19:16 PM »
Mackenzie is a papapazzi!! I don't think I can read this anymore! Jokes!
Lynnore is juxt the cutest!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #616 on: June 04, 2011, 06:45:01 PM »
Oh, a cookie for me! -dances, chews-
:( Mackenzie how could you?!  
Lynnore is so cute.  Just like you said.  And hmm, Reaper Ted, I will have to see what Artie can get us on him!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #617 on: June 04, 2011, 07:31:41 PM »
@Chronic:

Please do not use all caps in posts.  I'd appreciate it if you would modify your post above.  Thanks.

@Ricalynn:
Please use only complete words.  Your OooOOoo makes the forum look untidy.  I'd appreciate it if you would modify your post above as well.  Thank you.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #618 on: June 04, 2011, 10:05:45 PM »
Oh man Mackenzie! How dare you?? Also didn't you mean Lynnore when teaching her to talk? Considering Nyarah is a mother, she should already know how to talk right?  ;D I wish my paparazzi problems could be solved like yours!  :D

Offline Phyre

• Occult
« Reply #619 on: June 05, 2011, 05:58:04 AM »
Maybe this is her payback for the unrequitted love overclouding her long existance as a vampire.

Lynnore is absolutely adorable! Can I have a toddler like that too please?

I had to edit this because I mixed up Lynnore and Nyarah's name. I have said it before and I will say it again; I am terrible with names. And Lynnore really does like a lot like a toddler-Nyarah!

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #620 on: June 05, 2011, 09:57:41 AM »
Uh-oh. Mackenzie really did turn to the dark side!
Lynnore is adorable.

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #621 on: June 06, 2011, 04:10:23 PM »
No, Mackenzie, NOO! Don't do this!
I'm anticipating and interesting teenager-hood for Lynnore later on, Miss Rebellious. :D

Thank you TallStar, I don't think she'll be rebellious so much as... slightly over-enthusiastic perhaps.  But it should be fun to write, and I hope fun to read. *Sigh* Mackenzie, how could she do this to us!

Oh no! No! Mackenzie is a paparazzi! :o
I am very sad.
Nyarah, that little girl will be rebellious, 'cause we readers vote yes! ;D
Awesome update, great job, Juxt!

Thank you Chronic, Mackenzie's fate is indeed dire, more so than any could have predicted, I was so upset when she showed up and started taking pictures etc. If she gets creepy and breaks into my house, than I will really write her off. Ultimately, Lynnore will be who she is, and that's as I say she will be  ;)
ME: Yeah right, like you're really in charge here.
Juxt: Shut it you, I am, if I don't like it, I don't write it!
ME: You do realize you're arguing with yourself right?
Juxt: You got a problem with that ME? Oh wow, I've been spending too much time thinking as Velmoor I think LOL

Go rebellious Lynnore! :D
A paparazzi! Shock and horror! :o
Woo, go Juxt for great update! ;D

Thank you MissMaths, it's funny how much you all want Lynnore to be rebellious, it makes me chuckle. I was certainly shocked and appalled, who wants to be a paparazzi anyway, weirdo vampires.

I am jealous of the number of paparazzi you've had drop dead on your doorstep.

...and that's worse than anything I ever imagined Mackenzie actually doing.

Thank you Cathyknits, it is kinda funny how they keep dying at my dynasty house, you'd think it was something I was doing, but it's totally not! *Walks away whistling innocently*

Mackenzie is a paparazzi!! I don't think I can read this anymore! Jokes!
Lynnore is juxt the cutest!

Thank you Gogowars, I hope that the uncontrolled fate of a NPC wouldn't chase you away! *hugs* Did you use my handle on purpose, or was that just another awesome-sauce typo? Either way it made me smile LOL

Oh, a cookie for me! -dances, chews-
:( Mackenzie how could you?! 
Lynnore is so cute.  Just like you said.  And hmm, Reaper Ted, I will have to see what Artie can get us on him!

Thank you Ricalynn, I figure Velmoor must have peeked over to look at Artie brain, or files or something, because he came through his dimension portal muttering, "I can tell them apart now, and Ted Grim is going to pay!" Mackenzie the betrayer, that's what she is LOL At least she's around the house a lot now.
Velmoor: Artie can send me all the info he has, I would appreciate it, but no matter what, I've seen the future, and that Grim has a date with a sore bottom!

Regarding Pam's post: She brings up an excellent point, which I haven't wanted to bring up because I'm not a moderator, and wouldn't want to be.  I love, love, love all the support you guys offer, it has really made writing this project a treat, but please make extra sure to follow forum rules too. Remember, caps only when appropriate, try not to overuse emoticons, give a brief check for any glaring spelling errors, and only post if you have something you'd like to say beyond "RIP" "Great Job" "Welcome" I know how much you want to be supportive, and that's super awesome, I would throw you all a big Sims style party if I could, but I don't want anyone getting in trouble for trying to be nice to me, that would make me sad. If you don't remember all the forum rules, remember, Pam has them linked in her signature.

Oh man Mackenzie! How dare you?? Also didn't you mean Lynnore when teaching her to talk? Considering Nyarah is a mother, she should already know how to talk right?  ;D I wish my paparazzi problems could be solved like yours!  :D

Thank you Esther, I can't believe I missed that, I double proof read, but sometimes things still sneak past me *sigh* It's like I have a paparazzi death trap on my front door, it's uncanny!

Maybe this is her payback for the unrequitted love overclouding her long existance as a vampire.

Lynnore is absolutely adorable! Can I have a toddler like that too please?

I had to edit this because I mixed up Lynnore and Nyarah's name. I have said it before and I will say it again; I am terrible with names. And Lynnore really does like a lot like a toddler-Nyarah!

Thank you Phyre, yeah, three generations of wanting something you can never have must be unpleasant, but Velmoor's heart will always belong to Allison. Most toddlers look alike to me, but no one is wondering if Nyarah and Lynnore are close family, that's for sure! Don't worry, I had to edit my story post because I mixed up their names too, so you're in good company.

Uh-oh. Mackenzie really did turn to the dark side!
Lynnore is adorable.

Thank you Alexandria, I know, who could imagine a more terrible fate than a cherished family friend becoming *dramatic sting music* a paparazzi! No, it can not be! LOL Lynnore is quite the cutie, she's a lot of fun to dress up too.

Nyarah: So tell me again how you caught that purse snatcher.
Miguel: Well, a lady in distress yelled for help, and I was the closest officer, so I chased him and...
Nyarah: Oh, so brave *kiss*
Woohooium: *Glow, heart, glow, glow*

ME: Here's Deidre Littler, Romeo's second girlfriend, and mother of two of his four children, and Malcolm De D'Onlyn, who unfortunately recently passed away, childless *sigh*. I love my active graveyard, it's so awesome! The way some of you like the dancing Sim montages, I like my ghosts! Doesn't Malcolm look like a surprisingly happy ghost?

Quain: Oh Susie, I wish I could know for sure you're in a wonderful place, I wish I could talk to you.
ME: Quain spends more time in the graveyard than any of my Sims of course, so this isn't the only time I've caught him going off to mourn for his lost love.

ME: Mr Baer the vampire show that no Sim understands the life of an Immortal better than those of the vampiric persuasion. To have loved and lost is indeed better than to have never loved, but losing still sucks.

Velmoor: I have a new medicine, I'm not precisely sure what it might do, but I think it's good.
Miguel: Yeah, sorry, I'm gonna need more information before I just take some pill, who knows what it might do?!
ME: Wow, someone actually rejecting Velmoor's medicines, that's nearly a first!

ME: The Incarnations rocking at Plasma 501! A good time was had by all.
Quain: Hey you can actually see me in this picture.
ME: It's not my fault you're always hiding behind your piano in the band photos.
Quain: Sure it's the fault of the other people who take the photos, no, that's just you.
ME: That's enough lip from you mister, go back to your performance.

Aeluna: OK you read this page, then I'll read the next.
ME: Parenthood may be awesome, but being a G2 Grandmother means you can have all the fun, and less of the responsibility.

Sashyna: Really, I'm burying a hole, how is that news?
Paparazzi: Velmoor said you insisted he bury his own holes, was that false?
Sashyna: That's his adventure holes, this one was empty, I don't need another transit tunnel.
Paparazzi: What happens on an underground adventure?
Sashyna: I don't know, I've never been on one, go ask Velmoor and leave me be!

Next Time: Police promotions and paparazzi.
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #622 on: June 06, 2011, 07:58:54 PM »

Thank you Gogowars, I hope that the uncontrolled fate of a NPC wouldn't chase you away! *hugs* Did you use my handle on purpose, or was that just another awesome-sauce typo? Either way it made me smile LOL
It was a handle. ;)
Velmmor loves his holes but doesn't like filling them!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #623 on: June 06, 2011, 08:30:46 PM »
RIP Malcolm! Apparently, he didn't show up to the last clinic..

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #624 on: June 06, 2011, 11:51:54 PM »
Awesome update! A paparazzi death trap. Wow that just filled my head with a lot of awesome ideas!  ;D I mix up names too, reading so many stories, than playing your own kind of makes your head spin haha, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!  ;D Sashyna really told that pap off! Poor Quain. Hugs from me! Oh and speaking of ME, arguing with yourself is really funny! I love the way you can make me laugh!  R.I.P. Malcolm how dare you not reproduce.  :'(

Offline Juxtaposition

• Immortal
« Reply #625 on: June 07, 2011, 04:10:49 PM »
It was a handle. ;)
Velmoor loves his holes but doesn't like filling them!

Thank you Gogowars, well, more precisely, he loves adventures, and doesn't care for tedious make busy shovel work  ;)

RIP Malcolm! Apparently, he didn't show up to the last clinic..

Thank you TallStar, yeah, he actually passed away the day before Lynnore was born, but I didn't have any photos of it, so I didn't mention it. He's one of the coolest ghosts in the graveyard now though.

Awesome update! A paparazzi death trap. Wow that just filled my head with a lot of awesome ideas!  ;D I mix up names too, reading so many stories, than playing your own kind of makes your head spin haha, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!  ;D Sashyna really told that pap off! Poor Quain. Hugs from me! Oh and speaking of ME, arguing with yourself is really funny! I love the way you can make me laugh!  R.I.P. Malcolm how dare you not reproduce.  :'(

Thank you Esther, have fun annihilating any paparazzi foolish enough to enter your property ;) The ease of mixing up names is why I put them before every line of dialog, it really makes keeping things straight easier, sometimes on some stories I have to go back through 2-9 pages to find out who the current narrator is, but that's OK with me. Yeah, naughty Malcolm, not giving ME Simbot Hybrids, at some point after the dynasty is over I may just use everyone's extra LTHP to buy a million of them, and see if that helps LOL.

Nyarah: Look little girl, daddy's making drinks, when you get older you can have some too, but not yet, no no no!
Lynnore: Want, want now!
Miguel: The fastest way to get a toddler to want something is to say they can't have it, haven't you caught on to that yet?
Nyarah: Well, what am I supposed to say, go ahead and drink up?
Miguel: No, that probably wouldn't work either.
Lynnore: Want, want, want.

Velmoor: See, it's the sequential application of force to pressure points that allows Poke-emia to produce the results it does.
Patient: Thank you doctor, I feel so healthy now.
Bystander: I'm far from convinced, I'm guessing it's merely the power of suggestion.

Velmoor (1): Well, there's more than one way to skin a cat, or treat one for diseases as the case might be, here's some more traditional medicine for you.
Velmoor (2): Just concentrate on the pen ma'am, no of course I'm not going to kick you, why would you think that? *Kick!*

ME: Sashyna went to the Thursday movie screening, the whole family gets in for free because they own the place. I didn't tell her what to do next, so she chose to read a book on site. This is probably my favorite rabbit hole because it just looks so odd having a bunch of different sets around.

Miguel: I've made it to the point in my career when I get my own squad car, this is so cool! Talk about job perks! It even has a siren woo!

Velmoor: Another day, another chance to kick Ted Grim's bottom, I can't wait to find that guy!
ME: So... what's all those files for?
Velmoor: Those? They're a different project, I have plans, so many plans, and promises to keep.

Mackenzie Sleep (Internal Monologue): They're such a nice family, I bet they all gather by the fireplace and talk about their day, I wonder if I could get a picture of that.
ME: So far Mackenzie has been a nice paparazzi, she doesn't peer through windows or break into my house to take pictures of my napping Sims at least.

Miguel: Good job sweetie, you read a whole page by yourself, I'm so proud of you, my little humming bird.
Lynnore: The Cat balanced a fish in a bowl, can I do that daddy?
Miguel: No, you leave Quain's fish alone, those are important to him.

Next Time: Lynnore is having a birthday party, time to break out the party hats!
You can call me Juxt

De D'Onlyn Dynasty
where the party never ends.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #626 on: June 07, 2011, 04:18:36 PM »
Oh my! I cannot believe I missed an update! *jaw drop* It was awesome, RIP Malcolm *sniff*:'(

I love, love, love Velmoor and his kicks! :D Good, Mackenzie, good!

I admire Lynn, but I wonder... Will she ever grow up? ;D

Awesome updates, Juxt!
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Alexandria_

• Watcher
« Reply #627 on: June 07, 2011, 05:55:43 PM »
Great update, as usual :)
I was wondering how you chose the names of your sims? Or are they just name's that you've picked at random?

Offline cathyknits

• Immortal
« Reply #628 on: June 07, 2011, 10:12:05 PM »
Lynnore: The Cat balanced a fish in a bowl, can I do that daddy?
Miguel: No, you leave Quain's fish alone, those are important to him.

I have the sneaky feeling Lynnore is, or will be, a bit of a handful...
Immortal Dynasty: A Bouquet of Blossoms

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #629 on: June 08, 2011, 06:47:15 AM »
Great update Juxt!  RIP Malcolm from the previous post.
Congrats to Miguel on his promotion and new car!
Also - I can't believe how many holes Sashyna has dug up!
I do really enjoy all moments with Velmoor including his rooms! 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'