Author Topic: The Colour Dynasty - Update 4/8/2013 (Final Chapter) The Final Goodbyes  (Read 19160 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: The Colour Dynasty - Update 4/8/2013 (Final Chapter)
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2013, 12:20:05 PM »
Congratulations!!!  I'll be sending you a PM in a little bit asking for information.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2013, 12:50:20 PM »
What a touching finale!  Loved the screenshots of the museum and everyone.

Congratulations, Salty!  I'm so glad you and the Colours completed your journey.  :D

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2013, 01:04:02 PM »
Thanks, it has been a struggle, but I don't think I want to do another one for a while, lol.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2013, 01:31:58 PM »
Congratulations honey you did it!

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline saltpastillen

• Watcher
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2013, 03:27:26 PM »
Wow, you made it. Congratulations on finally completing your dynasty!

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2013, 03:43:53 PM »
Sunshine:

Well, it is finally over and I just wanted to add a few things.  After the retirement parties and things had settled down, Vincent handed me two presents.

I asked him what it was and he said, "something I have been working on for quite some time now."  It was "young again" potion, one for myself and one for Sebastian.  He told me he wanted us to take advantage of all of the wonderful new inventions that were not available when he was young and it was a second chance at life.  I was ecstatic, but Sebastian told me that I could have his and to give it to Sylvester and for us to be happy forever.  I couldn't wait to take Sylvesters urn to the science facility.

In the mean time, Grandpa Franklin told of his plans, he wanted to be with Grandma Agnes and he already made a deal with Mr. Grim.  I noticed he had not been eating ambrosia, but I thought maybe I just didn't see him, before I could try and talk him out of it, I heard Mr. Grim and Grandpa was already gone.

They shook hands like they were old friends and then he vanished.  We were all stunned, but that is what he had decided.

We all went to the gravesite across the street, so Grandpa could finally be with Agnes and a couple of other ghosts came out to mourn with us.

It was a very touching time in our family, Grandpa Franklin had been the founder and the backbone for this family and he will be dearly missed, RIP Franklin Colour.

The next morning, I couldn't hardly wait to get to the science facility and nearly ran there.

After we arrived home, I watched as Sylvester ate his ambrosia and finally was flesh and blood.  I then drank the potion and Sylvester followed.

I didn't waste anytime in proposing and having a private wedding, I was just too excited.

Well, not sure if I will write anymore, because I plan on having lots of children and Sylvester plans on keeping me busy.

It is just four of us for now in this big ole house.  Mom took the death flower out of her back pack and said when it is her time, she will go be with daddy.  As for the others, they left on their vacations and who knows, we may never see them again.  Sebastian, he and his friend have gone seperate ways, but I think he has big plans.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: The Colour Dynasty - Update 4/8/2013 (Final Chapter) The Final Goodbyes
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2013, 06:08:30 PM »
Congratulations on completing your dynasty Salty!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #82 on: April 09, 2013, 06:21:41 AM »
Congratulations on completing your dynasty!

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #83 on: April 10, 2013, 11:49:56 AM »
Congratulations again!   The Colours are officially in The Hall of Fame!
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2013, 10:16:57 AM »
This looks like a really interesting dynasty but where are the rest of the chapters? It feels like it's already at least halfway through when I start reading, did I miss something? I'm kind of confused here. I'm not trying to be rude or anything, I just prefer to read stories from start to finish. (Founder to Immortal eight). Is there anywhere I can read this right from the start? (I've looked all overthe graveyard and not found anything).

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2013, 10:22:55 AM »
About the time the 7th heir was born, I had major computer problems, error 12, error 16 and memory card issues.  I really didn't think I would be able to finish it and deleted most of the story, out of frustration.  After I rebuilt the house, I was able to play again, that is the first post of the thread.  Had more issues and recently was able to finish.  I hated that I deleted it and I wish I could get it back.  I do have all of the pictures in the gallery, little good that would do, if you want to see the Colours at the beginning.  I did label the pictures, but I doubt if anyone could make sense out of them.  Sorry.

Offline Rainbow Dash

• Immortal
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2013, 05:23:10 AM »

« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2013, 10:22:55 AM »

About the time the 7th heir was born, I had major computer problems, error 12, error 16 and memory card issues.  I really didn't think I would be able to finish it and deleted most of the story, out of frustration.  After I rebuilt the house, I was able to play again, that is the first post of the thread.  Had more issues and recently was able to finish.  I hated that I deleted it and I wish I could get it back.  I do have all of the pictures in the gallery, little good that would do, if you want to see the Colours at the beginning.  I did label the pictures, but I doubt if anyone could make sense out of them.  Sorry.

Oh no it's fine and don't worry about the pictures, no need to go to all that trouble, I was just wondering what happened that's all. I should have read the notes about it at the start of this properly, so my bad. I had no idea the previous chapters weren't saved and wondered where they were. Sorry to hear about your troubles, I don't blame you for deleting everything, I too have thrown hissyfits and deleted an entire game before for much lesser reasons, it happens. Anyway, congrats on finishing your dynasty. (I have yet to start one).  :)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2013, 04:48:36 AM »
It took forever for me to have time but my resolution is to catch up on all the stories.  Phew!  Yours was superb!  I love the way you ended it, bittersweet and almost more sweet than bitter.
It makes you believe it doesn't really end.  Well done, my friend!
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

anything