Author Topic: Problem with the Morcucorp Adventure in Egypt  (Read 16700 times)

Zanintia

Problem with the Morcucorp Adventure in Egypt
« on: February 20, 2011, 06:28:05 PM »
Hi, I'm a bit new to the forum, sorry if this is in the wrong spot! I have a problem with the adventure in Egypt, where you retrieve documents from the ancient library under the Madbouli house? The game put Fahad as one of the merchants, so he's NEVER home and I can't gain entry to the house. There are no other progressive adventures to take even after I cancel it. Could someone please help me?

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: Problem with the Morcucorp Adventure in Egypt
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2011, 07:33:05 PM »
If I remember correctly, the Madbouli household is a couple. My suggestion is to try and find his wife. I often have housemates of merchants follow them to the market in the morning, so check around there for her.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2011, 07:46:03 PM »
If I'm not mistaken, they have children too, don't they?

But either way, go and meet his wife at the market, chat her up for a bit so she thinks you're friendly and form a group with her.  Then from the map vew, click on their house and select "Go Here With Group."  Once you're there, you can ask her if you can go inside.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2011, 09:45:38 PM »
Zanintia, I had this problem in one of my games.  Both husband and wife were merchants and of course they were never home.  Finally I moved some premade sims from the bin into the house so my sim could befriend them and gain access. 

Good luck, and welcome to the forum!

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Zanintia

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2011, 04:13:50 PM »
Thanks so much to all of you! I will be trying all of the options, I will try them ASAP!

debbiesa99

« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2011, 08:54:33 AM »
I have a problem with this adventure, too. My sim is suppose to hack the computer at Morcucorp HQ. It says the computer can be found in a room with nothing but a computer. I went to the house (where the "star" shows) but there's no room with a computer. The Sim who lives there is the "Hacker" and is very mean. I looked everywhere for a hidden door but nothing is there. Any ideas?

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2011, 04:35:09 PM »
I haven't done this adventure in a while - which house does your Sim need to go to, Debbie? If it is the Lufti house you need to interact with 3 objects (bookcase, stereo, and toilet) to obtain codes for the tomb rooms and to open a flight of stairs down into the tomb. If this isn't the house let me know and I'll look into it some more.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2011, 11:42:24 PM »
While it's been a while since I've done it too, but that sounds like it's the one where the security facility's secret entrance is in the "garage."  If it is, there is a small building that's not attached to the house where you'll find a hand hole switch.  That should open up a stairway down to where you need to go.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 02:00:52 AM »
@ Hosfac: I was 50/50 as to which one I thought it was and, after googling it, I sided with the Lufti house as Sims are sent there for a hacking adventure too. But I think you might be right, the Amin house might be the right one for this adventure. Again, yes, the entrance for the tomb is in the garage/shed building separate from the house, I think it has a wall hole switch.

The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2011, 02:05:43 AM »
Just a heads-up: this site is invaluable. It has Walkthroughs for all the adventures. It's here.

debbiesa99

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2011, 09:47:34 AM »
Thanks! It is the home with the garage. I looked all over in there for a switch of some sort but must have missed it. I will try again today! Thanks again.