Author Topic: Ausette's Patterns  (Read 58808 times)

Offline SimNike

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Ausette's Patterns
« Reply #120 on: March 08, 2013, 06:55:08 AM »
Wow Ausette!! I am totally new to this forum (just registered a few hours ago) and wanted to sort posts by number of views and yours was first on the list! It is unfortunate that you aren't as into making patterns as you were back then (Late 2011, early 2012-ish?). In any case, I do like the majority of patterns that you made up to November of last year and will download most of them later on today. Whatever you are doing now, I hope you are giving it your all (like you did with the patterns) and enjoying it! :)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2013, 08:58:38 PM »
Thanks SimNike, and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll like it here  :). I'm mostly working on building and my town-jump project right now (not to mention university in real life) but I'm really happy people are still enjoying my patterns. Make sure you check out the rest of this board; there's so many amazing patterns from other Simmers to download!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SimNike

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #122 on: March 11, 2013, 04:39:02 AM »
Thanks SimNike, and welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll like it here  :). I'm mostly working on building and my town-jump project right now (not to mention university in real life) but I'm really happy people are still enjoying my patterns. Make sure you check out the rest of this board; there's so many amazing patterns from other Simmers to download!

Thank You, I sure will! :) What I like best about this site is that its very organized into ALOT of different sections, it just blows me away, plus with us able to sort by number of views a post has gotten, is awesome as well! :)

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #123 on: April 03, 2013, 10:45:20 AM »
Ausette, I wonder where I was when you uploaded the Verticool pattern because I sure missed it.  Unusual for me to miss something this fantastic looking, especially as I love patterns ;D

Downloaded it and now have to wait until this evening to use it.  Hope I can wait that long.

Thanks for sharing.

mtglady
Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline Marishkah

• Townie
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2013, 06:06:55 PM »
Wow..is all I can say :)  Thanks for your hard work on these patterns!   They are really beautiful/cute/great! lol  I choose a few of them for my collection as well.    ;D

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2013, 07:27:20 PM »

;D

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #126 on: May 30, 2013, 10:43:59 PM »
Ausette, I wonder where I was when you uploaded the Verticool pattern because I sure missed it.  Unusual for me to miss something this fantastic looking, especially as I love patterns ;D

Downloaded it and now have to wait until this evening to use it.  Hope I can wait that long.

Thanks for sharing.

mtglady

You're very welcome, mtglady. I'm happy you like the pattern.  :)

Wow..is all I can say :)  Thanks for your hard work on these patterns!   They are really beautiful/cute/great! lol  I choose a few of them for my collection as well.    ;D

Thanks Marishka, and welcome to the forum!  :) If your collection's still slightly empty, there's loads of other pattern-makers on this board with amazing patterns.

;D

Wow Swirlgirl, that looks great!  :) I love how the you've matched the colours to the modern furniture. Would you mind if I used that picture to show off the pattern in the original post?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Swirl-Girl

• Squirt
  • Watcher
  • Sends more than 20 PMs Per Hour
« Reply #127 on: June 02, 2013, 08:31:16 AM »
Of course not! Go right ahead. Please credit to me and my story.  ;D

Squirt's Super Submissions
I love Constructive Criticism!
"Krabs are so cheap, they can't even pay attention!"

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #128 on: June 02, 2013, 08:45:15 PM »
Of course not! Go right ahead. Please credit to me and my story.  ;D

All done  ;D! I hope you like how the post turned out.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #129 on: July 02, 2013, 03:57:24 AM »
Wow what amazing patterns!! I will download these! They are great! I hope you make more! You just might push me into making patterns! It seems very fun! !Great job! I hope you make more!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #130 on: July 02, 2013, 08:44:45 AM »
How what amazing patterns!! I will download these! They are great! I hope you make more! You just might push me into making patterns! It seems very fun! !Great job! I hope you make more!

Whoa, thanks doxxielover! That's a lot of exclamation marks  ;)! If you feel inspired to make patterns, by all means give it a go; it does get very fun once you start getting good enough to fill the gaps in your collection.

Offline doxxielover

• Immortal
  • Hello everyone!
« Reply #131 on: July 02, 2013, 02:16:59 PM »
Haha, yea it was late last night. I was half asleep. But seriously great patterns!
I love this forum and just want to say thank you to everyone! :) Have a great rest of your day!

Offline jrmann2013

• Nooboo
« Reply #132 on: July 17, 2013, 11:47:50 PM »
All of your patterns are absolutely adorable - and there's such a variety! I can't wait to find places to use them in my game + I am definitely bookmarking this topic for the future because I'm sure you'll make more wonderful ones.  ;D

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #133 on: July 17, 2013, 11:58:46 PM »
All of your patterns are absolutely adorable - and there's such a variety! I can't wait to find places to use them in my game + I am definitely bookmarking this topic for the future because I'm sure you'll make more wonderful ones.  ;D

Thank you jrmann, and welcome to the forum! I'm glad you like my patterns  :). I don't upload them very frequently these days because of other projects, but if you want something new there's heaps of amazing patterns by other users on this board. You could probably find something nicer without much work!

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2014, 10:50:47 PM »
Daisy Dots (Small, Medium & Large) by Ausette
Category: Themed
This bold but versatile floral pattern comes in three different sizes.

Small:

Medium:

Large:

"Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 60 days. Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic." Ouch, guess I need to come back here more often. :P