Author Topic: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)  (Read 122781 times)

Offline Atticus

• .ʞǝɔuɐɯnɹ γ×ίи →
  • Llama Wrangler
    • NIXYorg
Re: Sim - Max Skills (the perfect butler)
« Reply #210 on: June 22, 2012, 05:06:46 AM »
I realize this thread is old but I have to ask - how long did it take you to finish this sim's skills? Did you do it all in one sitting or spaced out over a period of a few days/weeks?

I found this thread as the top hit in Google when I typed in 'has anyone ever maxed all skills for their sim?, the sims 3" haha to see if anyone had - as I was having the conversation with my best friend about her almost!super sim and my own desires to make one. This is awesome though :D (Glad I'm not the only crazy one!)

Offline ekobeko

• Townie
  • Seasons is here!!
« Reply #211 on: June 22, 2012, 06:26:10 AM »
Oh my god thank you so much for creating this sim. I just wish that I could use him for an immortal dynasty. :( That would be so easy.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline SeaUnicorn

• Townie
  • Pool noodles are awesome!
« Reply #212 on: June 22, 2012, 11:14:54 AM »
Arg! I want to dowload him but my parents won't let me. It is a very amazing sim and I am very impresed
I love rain!

Offline nicstriumph

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #213 on: June 23, 2012, 02:37:29 AM »
You have done a brilliant job of him! Thanks for sharing!

Love. Life. Beautifully.

Leto85

« Reply #214 on: July 02, 2012, 09:16:31 AM »
I realize this thread is old but I have to ask - how long did it take you to finish this sim's skills? Did you do it all in one sitting or spaced out over a period of a few days/weeks?

I found this thread as the top hit in Google when I typed in 'has anyone ever maxed all skills for their sim?, the sims 3" haha to see if anyone had - as I was having the conversation with my best friend about her almost!super sim and my own desires to make one. This is awesome though :D (Glad I'm not the only crazy one!)

How long did it took me... I don't remember. But what I know is that I don't do anything like this in one sitting, otherwise I'll end up stir crazy.
But thanks guys for the compliments!

Enalon

« Reply #215 on: July 04, 2012, 02:35:37 PM »
Came back to peek and see if you intended to max out all the new skills with the new expansions? :3

Leto85

« Reply #216 on: July 04, 2012, 04:15:52 PM »
Came back to peek and see if you intended to max out all the new skills with the new expansions? :3

Oh, he has learned a thing or two indeed, but I lost interest in the game after bugs that let my sims melt through the second floor to the first.
But feel free to train Max Skills in your own game. As long as you don't upload him as your own.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Vanillin

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #217 on: July 07, 2012, 08:45:38 AM »
Holy s---
You must've spent a lot time on him, he's a great sim, exactly what I needed. Thank you so much!

Offline Coocoo girl

• The Desert Devourer
  • Occult
  • This isn't my simself, just to avoid confusion.
« Reply #218 on: July 20, 2012, 11:54:08 PM »
W-w-w...Wow!  :o Oh my gosh that is amazing!  Possibly better than castle costalot! Ok, what am I thinking, nothing in the simworld is better than that, but this could be right next to it!  Honestly, when I looked at this thread, I didn't  think that It would have all skills maxed.  This isn't a sim...this is...something. Leto, if you respond to this post and say that this was on normal lifespan... my mind will never be the same again.  I'm downloading it!
EAT COOKIES.  You'll like them!
Coocoos current story:
http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,11405.0.html (Light legacy)
New chapter!:All that glitters is not gold(but there is some gold)

Leto85

« Reply #219 on: July 21, 2012, 04:18:14 AM »
W-w-w...Wow!  :o Oh my gosh that is amazing!  Possibly better than castle costalot! Ok, what am I thinking, nothing in the simworld is better than that, but this could be right next to it!  Honestly, when I looked at this thread, I didn't  think that It would have all skills maxed.  This isn't a sim...this is...something. Leto, if you respond to this post and say that this was on normal lifespan... my mind will never be the same again.  I'm downloading it!

It took me exactly one simday to do it. :P

Offline Chaarliegrick

• Nooboo
« Reply #220 on: July 29, 2012, 04:47:53 AM »
How do I download this? I'm new to this site, but not to Sims, but I really want a butler for my sims! Does this cost to download or is it free? Please reply!

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #221 on: July 29, 2012, 05:01:11 AM »
Welcome Chaarliegrick: Under the first post on page 1, you will find the link for download.

Max in my game was no longer a butler, but he will cook and clean.

Leto85

« Reply #222 on: July 29, 2012, 08:03:34 AM »
How do I download this? I'm new to this site, but not to Sims, but I really want a butler for my sims! Does this cost to download or is it free? Please reply!

It will cost you at least €10 per download, as always here.
Just kidding. ;) It's all free.
Max Skills is without cheats not an actual butler, but you can use him as one in your households like one. He will do the laundry cleaning and I thought the garden mostly on his own choice himself. Automatically.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #223 on: July 29, 2012, 10:35:46 AM »
Yeah, I forgot the gardening part. My sim was always killing the plants. With Max in the house, there was no problem.

Offline donatello

• "Dreamin' dreams to oneday carve in stone..." - Prime Circle
  • Occult
  • Just as well my sims game is unplayable (stupid update issues!) I don't have time these days anyway.
« Reply #224 on: August 05, 2012, 10:55:37 AM »
It took me exactly one simday to do it. :P

It is child's play with all the cheats, hahaha! Those same cheats are probably the cause of the "bug" that sends your Max "floorporting". The limitations of building are sometimes good. Retains functionality. I had the same problem twice before, and it wat exclusively my own fault.
"Life is not worth living unless lived for someone else" - Albert Einstein
"The only history worth a tinker's dam is the history we made today" - Henry Ford
"If it feels like you have everything under control, you're simply not going fast enough" - Mario Andretti