Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 415932 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #285 on: September 26, 2011, 03:05:11 AM »
I would like a Flash Gordon and Green Lantern T-Shirt, that has the Logo of both of them. One I can make for all ages and genders.

EDIT: May I get the superhero logos in PJ/Pants Style too?

CandyHeartedSim

« Reply #286 on: September 26, 2011, 12:29:28 PM »
Your request is up, Gogo! Check out Derik, Here

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #287 on: September 26, 2011, 08:11:21 PM »
I have a request, a white shirt with this on it:

I just want it on once in the middle if that's possible.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #288 on: September 27, 2011, 03:18:03 AM »
Could somebody please make me a pattern with this image:

It should take up 4 floor tiles (if that is possible?) Both the positive and negative areas should be recolourable. A smaller one that I could recolour a door with too, would be good. I haven't got the pattern maker tool, so I don't know exactly what is possible, but fingers crossed!

Thankyou in advance.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #289 on: September 28, 2011, 09:55:45 PM »
If anyone knows how to (or where I could get them), I would love a set of the canvases in the wall hangings section that can be recoloured. Each one could be divided into say, 4 recolourable square sections, and a second version with only 1 recolourable pallete (the whole picture) so ideally you could recolour any painting with any pattern/s - hence the possibility of having any picture in-game without creating tonnes of CC. All you need to do is use the patterns available, or your own created in CaP.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #290 on: October 01, 2011, 01:04:34 AM »
If there's anyone who knows how to make textures for CAW I was hoping to get a custom road, that has two lines perpendicular to the road edge, with the words 'KEEP CLEAR' in between the lines. The colours should be the same as the normal road; so the road tarmac, and the writing and lines in yellow. I'm building a world and thought it would be nice to have realistic road outside my fire and police stations, where they usually have something like this.

imaGleek

« Reply #291 on: October 01, 2011, 09:42:33 AM »
Ok, I was wondering if anyone could make my a pattern with the Chanel logo on it?

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lynley1248

• Occult
« Reply #292 on: October 01, 2011, 03:52:37 PM »
 I have a request for some patterns.  I would love some Star Trek patterns for t-shirts and beds.  Maybe the Enterprise (original series) or the Star Trek emblem.  I'd also love a pattern with tribbles on it, if possible.  Thanks.   ;D

Offline CharlotteDaBookworm

• Occult
  • Call me Charlotte, Charlie or Char
« Reply #293 on: October 03, 2011, 03:11:17 PM »
If possible can I have Everyday, Formal and Sleepwear clothes for a male toddler. Everyday, Formal, Athletic, Sleepwear, Swimwear clothes for a male child, teen and YA. His favourite colour is black and his traits are angler, loves the outdoors, ambitious, shy and insane. I only want the clothes not the sim. Thanks in advance.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #294 on: October 03, 2011, 07:20:56 PM »
If possible can I have Everyday, Formal and Sleepwear clothes for a male toddler. Everyday, Formal, Athletic, Sleepwear, Swimwear clothes for a male child, teen and YA. His favourite colour is black and his traits are angler, loves the outdoors, ambitious, shy and insane. I only want the clothes not the sim. Thanks in advance.
You asked at the perfect time. I can only do the toddler clothes as I'm about to start on a new set for Toddlers. I may do the rest later.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #295 on: October 04, 2011, 12:13:25 AM »
Folks, since samoht04 is also running a contest on the forum, he has less time to do other things here. Instead of having the first post organized by someone, you can just check back to see if your request has been filled. If you would like to be automatically notified of new posts in this topic, you can use the notify button at the bottom of the thread.

I think that it's nice to have the links but since someone would be called to add new ones every time a request is filled, it'd be extra work. Most of the time it serves only the original request. Things can be browsed easily enough in other areas of the Swap Shop so losing it should do no harm.

We'll modify the first post soon, but for now this will let you know how things will work in the future with requests.

• Occult
« Reply #296 on: October 04, 2011, 12:33:14 PM »
You asked at the perfect time. I can only do the toddler clothes as I'm about to start on a new set for Toddlers. I may do the rest later.
Thanks Gogo, any you can do is a great help  :D

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #297 on: October 06, 2011, 01:16:23 AM »
Can someone please make me Mika?

Please call him Mika Penniman, a Young Adult, and the following traits: Genius, Eccentric, Good, Virtuoso, Artistic. Please make his LTW "Rock Star". I have WA, AMB, LN, GEN and HELS - please do not use Store Content. This sounds a little strange, but can you write a bio for him, which is the following:

Happy Ending
This is the way you left me
I'm not pretending
No love no hope no glory
No Happy Ending

We are Golden
Teenage dreams in a teenage circus
Running around like a clown on purpose
Who cares about the family you come from
Go give it all when you're young and you want some

Grace Kelly
Do I attract you
Do I repulse you with my queasy smile
Am I too dirty am I too flirty
Do I like what you like

And can someone make me Ma'a Nonu? Preferably upload Mika and Ma'a as a household (both together).

Please make him have a lot of muscle definition and muscles, and the following traits: Athletic, Friendly, Good, Virtuoso and any other trait befitting a friendly sports star. Please make him have the LTW that requires a sim to reach Level 10 of the Pro Sports career. Other: He's YA.
Thank you very much!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #298 on: October 06, 2011, 01:24:36 AM »
Charlotte, the Toddler part of your request has been completed. It's part of Stylish Toddler-Male
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

• Occult
« Reply #299 on: October 06, 2011, 02:30:46 AM »
Thanks, they are brilliant, downloading as soon as I get home from school

anything