Author Topic: Swap Shop Requests Thread  (Read 417119 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Re: Swap Shop Requests Thread
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2011, 10:02:46 AM »
I would like to see the following artists on my females t-shirts: Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Eminem, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Freddie Mercury, Britney Spears, and Mariah Carey.

These are the default T-Shirts, of course.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2011, 10:05:35 AM »
I would like to see the following artists on my females t-shirts: Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Eminem, Nicki Minaj, Lil Wayne, Freddie Mercury, Britney Spears, and Mariah Carey.

These are the default T-Shirts, of course.

Wow, that's lots of artists. :o To be honest, I'd like to see them in my game, too. ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2011, 10:08:40 AM »
Request is Up. I have moved all requests for a Picture Pattern for T-Shirts to the Miscellaneous Section. Mainly because they are not really patterns and they are clogging up that section a bit. (Not a bad thing!)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2011, 10:12:57 AM »
Sorry thats what I meant.

Ah I'm sorry. I was using my Mobile which doesn't show Quotes. There are times when I miss things or can't edit and sometimes I get the two Request Threads mixed up. So I will have a catch up now.

Can anyone share statue of anubis (dangerous creature collection) with me, either in a sims that have it in inventory or a lot that have this statue put in.

I will put this Request up in the Miscellaneous Section for you.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2011, 10:17:25 AM »
Thomas, under my request it shows "None Currently", while Chopsticks uploaded a submission three days ago. Here is the full post. Though, I'd still like to keep the request up anyways. :)

I have a new request as well.
Can anyone design a pattern for a wall/floor covering, with the words 'Sunny!' (including the proclamation mark, please) on it? It must be bright yellow in the background, with the word written in Arbat font if possible. I'd like for it to be recolorable, but if it's impossible, non-recolorable can do too. Thanks. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2011, 10:30:36 AM »
Yeah I did that one as well and I put your new Request up.

@ Shenice93 and Simstar3 - Please can you tell me if you want your Requests up still? (Patterns)

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2011, 10:55:04 AM »
You can take mine down.
Formerly Simstar3

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2011, 11:00:44 AM »
Okay thanks.

Hows this Chronic? I have not tested in Game yet though. It was made the same way as I made Simstars Plasma one and that was recolourable. The Two different coloured Texts should both recolour separately as should the background as well. It's exported as a Misc Pattern.  :)

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2011, 11:34:35 AM »
My God! :o Thomas it's awesome! Thanks so much. I love it. :) You can take the request down now. It'll clear up space for my new request. ;D Which I'll post when I get home.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2011, 12:54:34 PM »
Sorry to double post, but here is the request. Yeah, I know I'm asking too much. ::)

So, can anyone create a bunny pattern? Not Easter bunny or anything, just simple bunny (or bunnies). Much like Gheez's cat and dog patterns. And I want a lot of bunnies, so one pattern isn't enough! Thanks. ;D

Shenice93

« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2011, 06:58:42 PM »

Yeah I did that one as well and I put your new Request up.

@ Shenice93 and Simstar3 - Please can you tell me if you want your Requests up still? (Patterns)
Feel free to take my request down. I don't really mind. I think after one or two successful submissions for request it should be okay to take them down. Well at least for me it is. :D

Offline Chopsticks

• Townie
« Reply #71 on: April 27, 2011, 05:40:03 PM »
I've made a start on that giant list with a Britney t-shirt however I'm away on holiday with the laptop but not the simming computer so it's a pattern not a custom t-shirt and there's no picture since you can't preview t-shirts. As always the pattern is in themed.
"Doors are for people with no imagination" - Derek Landy

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2011, 07:42:36 PM »
So, can anyone create a bunny pattern? Not Easter bunny or anything, just simple bunny (or bunnies). Much like Gheez's cat and dog patterns. And I want a lot of bunnies, so one pattern isn't enough! Thanks. ;D

I've some patterns that hopefully will be suitable for TheChronicR's request:

These two and a few more can be found in the Bunny Rabbit Patterns thread.

Hope they're okay, 'ChronicR.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2011, 06:12:18 AM »
They're all awesome Gheez! Thank you so so much! :D *off to download* Oh, and you can take my request down now, Tom. :)

Offline danefaith

• Top Secret
  • Occult
« Reply #74 on: May 10, 2011, 04:52:09 PM »
I'd like to make a miscellaneous request for a lot or a sim carrying the gigantic meteor, for (surprise surprise!) decoration purposes.

Oh, sweet irony, deliver me from coincidence.

Please feel free to utilize any of my builds in any of your stories and so forth.

anything