Author Topic: For Pam, and other Nooboo lovers  (Read 6175 times)

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
For Pam, and other Nooboo lovers
« on: April 02, 2011, 02:27:42 PM »
POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT.  IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO NOOBOOS, DON'T READ ANY FURTHER!

So, my queen gave birth to a darling little girl.  I decided I was really going to watch this whole thing since the queen got preggers the night after she delivered.  The interactions and what happens was interesting.  At first the baby was tiny and fit nicely in the cradle with room to grown, and grow she did.  I got a message saying she was about to age up.  Mom and Dad had been attentive but during this day Mom kept feeding and feeding and feeding.  I finally took pity on her and made her read a book, and anyway I wanted to focus on what would happen to nooboo.  Her language went from baby crying to nooboo chatter and giggles and the nooboo began to slowly get too big for the cradle.  Then the cradle started rocking hard, (like the tents do when you whoo hoo in them), and POP!  Out flipped this baby package and in mid-air became a child!  Only, my little girl came out looking like a boy, including wearing boy's clothes.  It was fun to see the nooboo grow so now my curiosity is satisfied.  (goes into corner and curious kitty grooms paws)
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
Re: For Pam, and other Nooboo lovers
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2011, 03:11:18 PM »
Some pictures to go with what Joria said.

This in my Physician's first nooboo, Rowan.

When it's time to grow up the cradle gives the nooboo a bump. (That's my Physician on the left and my Blacksmith on the right.)

The nooboo-turned-child lands on his feet. Welcome Lil Bloodletter Rowan.

These are his parents (before Rowan's birth): my Physician married a white elf-looking townie. (Yes, men in TSM freak out just like their TS3 counterparts!)

Lil Bloodletter Rowan looks a tad odd with his dark skin and white hair.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2011, 06:24:50 AM »
These are my Physicians two boys. Not sure which is which but they are Prince Anthony and Prince Alexis of Nightrise. (Their father is the one in the crown) I have seen a lot of boys having swordfights with fake swords, it's quite cool.  :)

Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2011, 07:23:01 AM »
I'll have to be sure to watch the aging up process.  My queen as two sons.  One aged up while I was with the queen doing a task and the other aged up while I was playing a different Hero.  I've also noticed that I cannot change their clothes.  I'm not very happy about that.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2011, 07:43:13 AM »
My Queen had a son, and another one is on the way. I really don't like that they're NPCs.

P.S. Licentious is her Fatal Flaw, and it results in pregnancy each time she WooHooes. I hate it.  >:( Wonder when I'll get the Legendary Trait quest, she's level 5 already.

EDIT: Level 7. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2011, 08:18:50 AM »
My queen is Licentious, too, but she doesn't have a baby each time she does woohoo.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2011, 10:08:04 AM »
My merchant just had a baby!  The cradle isn't as nice as what the queen's babies had.  It's hard to get a close up, but I got a pretty good angle to see the baby.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2011, 10:42:24 AM »
I've also noticed that I cannot change their clothes.

How could you? Questing is the only time you're in Live Mode to be able to do something like changing clothes.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #8 on: April 03, 2011, 11:21:27 AM »
How could you? Questing is the only time you're in Live Mode to be able to do something like changing clothes.

I don't quite get what you mean Metro? There are wardrobes and chests you can change clothes/hair in for any sims not just for your Heroes. However you can not change the outfits of your Hero's children they are stuck like that for eternity. So yeah you have to be in Live Mode to alter a sims wardrobe/hair you just can't do kids.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2011, 11:32:12 AM »
I don't quite get what you mean Metro? There are wardrobes and chests you can change clothes/hair in for any sims not just for your Heroes. However you can not change the outfits of your Hero's children they are stuck like that for eternity. So yeah you have to be in Live Mode to alter a sims wardrobe/hair you just can't do kids.

That's interesting. I did not know there was the option to change another Sim's clothes. Personally, I love the fact that non-Heroes are in the background and do not require my attention in Medieval.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2011, 12:41:11 PM »
Right, there's an option on the chests and dressers to plan your Sim's outfit and to plan other Sims' outfits.  I don't do it much unless there's a Sim that particularly irritates me.  I also gave my queen's husband a new look befitting his new role, even though he's still a Town Watchman.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2011, 09:16:43 PM »
My doctor Tiana and the Bard Lysander just had a baby girl named Sienna! I thought it was cute that he started to play a song right after she was born and then they all began to dance around her cradle :)

Offline Gheez

• ( 'guh ease' )
  • Immortal
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2011, 10:13:15 PM »
My Queen is proud to announce the arrival of her heir.  (Although, technically speaking he's a spy, like his dad.)

I liked that his father came around to see him and give him a cuddle.

Noticed two things:

First, that the babe doesn't look happy and tends to bite his lip a lot (though the sounds from the cradle denied his angst and were deliciously joyful) and secondly, that the cradle seems to be different to the others shown in this thread.

I suppose that it makes sense:  the Monarch's heir should have a special cradle.

(Edit: I see Pam has already spotted that there are different cradles... hmm, wonder how many variations of cradle there are?)

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Watcher
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2011, 02:14:47 AM »
I've spotted three different cradles so far.  The one for my merchant's baby didn't have the headboard.  It was just completely flat across the top with the baby laying on top of the hay.

Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2011, 10:28:40 AM »
Pam have you (or anyone else), been able to do the "plan another Sims clothes" while the child was there in the room with you?  I've noticed you can only do that function for those in your area.  I've not tried it while the children were in the same room.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

anything