Author Topic: Agnes's Story - Completed  (Read 97292 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: Agnes's Story
« Reply #225 on: May 15, 2011, 06:55:52 PM »
Esther, I've had you in my thoughts all week, I've been dealing my own this week. My moms brother passed tuesday in Ga. I live in VA and was unable to go home.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #226 on: May 15, 2011, 07:02:56 PM »
Thanks Sdhoey. I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you and Natsuko, and everyone that has dealt with this.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #227 on: May 15, 2011, 10:41:20 PM »
Hugs to you, Esther. Goodness knows that you deserve it for being so kind and nice to us all.
I've experienced a close death too. One of my pre-school friends died of cancer a few years back. I was 8 at the time. :'(
We all, one way or another, know how you're feeling, and because of that we can help you. :)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #228 on: May 16, 2011, 09:45:30 AM »
Thank you MissMaths. Yes that's exactly what she died of. Cancer, I hate it with a passion. It's what got my dad as well.  :'( As for me being nice to everyone, I was raised to treat people the way I want to be treated, and it stuck with me! I'm happy to say I'm feeling better. Thank you to everyone for being so supportive and patient with me.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #229 on: May 16, 2011, 11:33:40 AM »
You're welcome Esther - remember, we are not only simmers, but friends here. ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #230 on: May 16, 2011, 11:43:36 AM »
Thanks Chronic! I know, I feel the same way! I have so many friends on here that I've never even talked on the phone with lol.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #231 on: May 16, 2011, 11:59:41 AM »
Never mind. In ten years nobody will ever talk on the phone with another person. ;D
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #232 on: May 16, 2011, 12:05:12 PM »
Lol the way technology is going, that sounds about right hehe. As it is now I would much rather use my computer than phone lol.

Offline MissMaths

• Townie
  • Please call me Alice - it is my name, after all...
« Reply #233 on: May 16, 2011, 04:53:44 PM »
Thank you MissMaths. Yes that's exactly what she died of. Cancer, I hate it with a passion. It's what got my dad as well.  :'( As for me being nice to everyone, I was raised to treat people the way I want to be treated, and it stuck with me! I'm happy to say I'm feeling better. Thank you to everyone for being so supportive and patient with me.
You're welcome, Esther. Most of us will know how it feels to lose someone close to your heart. Ugh, cancer is an abomination, I knew a girl, a sailor like me, who had to have her right arm amputated to stop a cancerous tumour from spreading infected cells around her body. She can never sail herself again, but sometimes me and her will go out in a bigger sailing boat. Just like old times.
Lol the way technology is going, that sounds about right hehe. As it is now I would much rather use my computer than phone lol.
I think that the phone is too private. I don't think I've ever made a phone call other than to my parents, my sister or my friend if I forgot my homework. :)

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #234 on: May 17, 2011, 10:28:08 PM »
I decided to focus on each of the triplets one at a time. Pam was aged up first. I taught her to walk, and as I was sitting there teaching her to talk, I got the news that Sandi French tragically died in a fire. Well that's not a problem. You know how it went, so I won't even tell you! I'll just show you!

Then after I taught her to potty, I was trying to paint her picture, and I couldn't. I would snap it, but what showed on the canvas was just black and green and didn't look like my baby at all. I panicked and looked up at Esther hoping she could help. She told me to calm down everything would be fine. Next thing I knew, everything went black. I thought Esther was mad at me and hit me over the head, but there was no pain involved, it just felt like I had been shut off if that makes any sense. Soon after that the lights came back on and Esther looked at me and told me to try again. So I did and whatever she did worked cause now it looked just like Pam! After that, Pam became a child and I painted her pic while Esther tutored her. Trying not to confuse anyone, but there are 2 Esther's. My daughter who is a world renowned surgeon, and then another Esther that talks to me and basically tells me what to do. So while Pam was getting tutored, I started working on my 3rd masterpiece again and got a pop-up the Tom, son of Isys and Ethan had drowned. Again, not a problem. He would have to wait til Pam got an A, but as soon as she did, this happened.

He was then aged into a teenager and put back with his parents. I was trying to paint her teen pic and it happened again. This time Esther yelled but, like she said she wasn't mad at me per se, just mad at the stupid painting glitch. Well, she said a few other words but she told me I have to keep it family friendly. While I was attempting the teen painting, Esther was paying more attention to the mailbox then me. But right before everything went black again, she giggled and told me that Nicky and Jon had a little boy named Dax. Well after the lights came back on again, I painted the pic no problem. Ozzette and Cyclone had triplet girls named Cassandra, Nadia and Stacia. Then Pam turned into a YA. Esther and I have been arguing about this, but she is adamant that this is what is going to happen. A new guy moved into town right around the time Pam aged up. His name is Jarod Simbo and get this, he's a robot! Oh sorry, Simbot. Anyways, Pam's LTW is to have 5 kids and now Esther wants her to marry a bucket of bolts. I'm not happy about this. So Pam goes and meets him and invites him over and as he is walking inside, a pop up tells me that Monty, son of DeNile and Stiles got electrocuted. No problem again. Here is what happened.

So anyways, Pam actually likes Jarod!! So she does the unthinkable! She asks him to marry her. And he said yes.

So anyways, now what Esther?? Now she can't get pregnant and have any grandkids for me. Esther just laughed and told me to chill out. Before Jarod and Pam left, Jarod upgraded the food replicators so I could keep more Ambrosia in them. Considering the way SP is going, I'm gonna need it. So maybe he's not too bad a guy. Even though they couldn't try for baby before they left. But Esther says everything is going to be ok, just give it time and SP should give me grandkids. SP likes killing my grandkids so I don't have much faith in that, but she does. Anyways, last thing tonight, you all know I've been on a break. I told Esther I didn't think I could get everything done by May 31st now. I expected her to be furious with me, but she calmly said that the break was her fault, she had things she needed to think about and do. She also said even if I couldn't accomplish my goals by the deadline, it would be ok. The deadline is something she wanted to happen, but due to circumstances beyond her control, it might not work out the way she hoped. So even if I'm not done by the 31st, she won't get mad she will just keep playing until I am done. So I think the score is now Esther 8 SP 1. ;D

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #235 on: May 17, 2011, 10:45:23 PM »
Man, you're totally PWNING Story Progression, aren't you? ;D
Formerly Simstar3

Offline Tommyo3000

• Occult
  • The name's Piglet. Harry Piglet.
« Reply #236 on: May 17, 2011, 10:56:29 PM »
Story Progression just never gives up! Probably about the 10th time you've brought back a sim.  ;D

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #237 on: May 18, 2011, 01:10:45 AM »
Awesome! Pam married a Simbot! I like it.
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Seabody

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #238 on: May 18, 2011, 01:47:00 AM »
Seems fitting, don't you think? After Uriah?

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #239 on: May 18, 2011, 02:10:42 AM »
Wow, awesome! At least this time around Story Progression will contribute. :)

anything