Author Topic: Strangers in a Sim Land: A Mix of DNA  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Alieana4518

• Townie
  • Isn't he a beauty? :)
Strangers in a Sim Land: A Mix of DNA
« on: July 13, 2011, 05:58:34 PM »
Once upon a Sim time, deep in the simiverse, a planet was making their first steps into technology. This citizens had found out there were other planets with life on them. This world was the most advanced of any, though. They took advantage of this and decided to send one person of each color that was available on their planet to each planet.
This is the story of Crystal Waters, Rose Budding, and Clover Cedars. They were deployed to Sim-Earth, but more specifically, Riverview. They had been friends since childhood, and were ecstatic that the three of them were chosen. Why go to a different planet with strangers when you could have your two best friends?

This is Crystal Waters. She is the one who has the most fortune, but only has one real talent: cooking. Other than being a natural cook, she's flirty, lucky, has a good sense of humor, and her downfall, is hot-headed.

This is Clover Cedars. Clover was always the day-dreamer and way more family-oriented. She's also a hopeless romantic, neat, excitable, and dramatic.

Finally, this is Rose Budding. (I forgot to take a picture in CAS D:) She's the more practical and businessy one.  Rose is a computer whiz, clumsy, ambitious, a workaholic, and charismatic.

It took many Sim-years, but they landed and moved into their homes.
One day everything will make sense... On the way there, love like you'll never get hurt. -Erica Kohn

Offline jessiethedog

• Immortal
Re: Strangers in a Sim Land: A Mix of DNA
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2011, 06:02:20 PM »
This one sounds great! Looking forward to reading more.
'They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra just for you' - Larkin

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2011, 06:03:58 PM »
This is interesting. I like how you made them all have different skin colors.

Online MarianT

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2011, 06:07:38 PM »
All three of them are pretty, but I love the color of Clover's hair. You're off to a great start!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Alieana4518

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 08:19:23 PM »
Three comments already! Gosh that was quick. Not that I'm complaining or anything! Thanks every one!  ;D

Crystal
When we landed, we all felt kind of lost. This town was a lazy country town. We were used to a bustling city. That didn't stop us, though. I got a job at the diner to complete my wish to be a 5 star chef. I decided to stay in the area to look for someone who would make a good mate. I first ran into billy Caspian, but he insulted me and I argued with him and said goodbye.

Afterwards I met a man named Jebidiah Wilson. He seemed nice enough. We almost became friends before he left. I also "met" Clover. We talked then I returned home. I was tired and hungry. The next days were uneventful.

Rose
My "home" was cold and different. I missed home. But that doesn't matter. I went to the business office to get a job. I passed the interview with flying colors. They also offered me a charisma class at the City Hall and I took it. I went to the library to see the locals. I saw a man who I knew would be mine. I introduced myself charmingly. His name was Hal Breckenridge. We talked and became friends. I said good-bye and returned home. The next day I invited Hal over and we started flirting.

I found out he was in a relationship with Roxie Lin after our first kiss.
"You don't want to be with her. She's so grumpy and it just wouldn't work." I told him. "So would you break up with her? For me?" I batted my eyelashes.
"Of course, Crystal. She and I are over."
"So we're together?"
"Of course, hun."

After we tried for a baby, I proposed to him. He was giddy and accepted, despite of having Commitment Issues. He also moved in. We went to bed after that.

Clover
I've adjusted to life her. I'm sure better than Rose and Crystal. They are both stubborn. Especially Rose. I wanted to be Surrounded by Family, so I didn't know what I could to for money. I figured I could join the law enforcement career track, so I did. My partner was Lee Chung. I chatted with him for a couple days and decided I wanted to marry him. I invited him over and we flirted.

I popped the question despite nerves and he accepted. We married soon after that.
One day everything will make sense... On the way there, love like you'll never get hurt. -Erica Kohn

Sportsfan

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 08:52:58 PM »
Are there certain rules your following for the story? I like the last picture with Clover proposing and Lee putting his hand out like to say "get away from me".

Offline Alieana4518

• Townie
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2011, 09:02:04 PM »
Are there certain rules your following for the story? I like the last picture with Clover proposing and Lee putting his hand out like to say "get away from me".

Yes, there are! :) http://www.carls-sims-3-forum.com/index.php?topic=5611.0 That's them.

Haha, yeah, it is funny. But he's admiring his new accessory choice! :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2011, 09:06:37 PM »
Wow those are tough rules. How often are you switching households?

Offline Alieana4518

• Townie
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2011, 09:38:30 PM »
Wow those are tough rules. How often are you switching households?

Not really. Other than Story Progression is aggravating sometimes. (As you'll see in the next update.) I switch every three Sim days. But then I miss the babies being born and everything. So I might change it, but I'll probably stick to my pattern.

Offline Alieana4518

• Townie
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2011, 12:30:41 PM »
Sorry for no update in awhile. I'm lazy and a gypsy during the summer. I'm rarely home, and usually for only a day or so.

(I don't know why this wasn't in the previous update...)
Clover

Lee and I married soon after I proposed. We then tried for a child soon after that. I hope she's a girl and looks like me!

Crystal

Say hello to Carmelo Waters! His father is Billy Caspian. I don't have a clue why I went out with him. He apologized and just seemed so charming...

But I dumped him soon afterwards. He's not too charming.

Carmelo aged up to be a toddler. (He's blue, he just has pink socks.)

I invited Jebidiah over and we flirted and kissed. I proposed and he accepted!

Rose

I started teaching my son (I can't remember his name...) to talk while Hal plays on the computer constantly. He's sooo productive. -glares at him-

We married soon after that, I can't stay mad at him for too long...

Uh-oh... I think we were a little more productive last night than usual...

Clover

My hopes came true! I have a daughter who has my skin and eyes, but her father's hair! She's beautiful, isn't she?

Online MarianT

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2011, 02:00:44 PM »
She is beautiful! I got a nasty bug while I was adding to my 3rd-generation aliens, but I hope you have better luck. I'm amazed you got red, green, and blue babies first time in your second generation. Way to go!
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--The Wisewoman of Forgotten Hollow

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.