Author Topic: House - Red and White  (Read 3814 times)

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
House - Red and White
« on: November 24, 2011, 11:56:30 AM »

Red and White

This small little house is more of a crash pad than a home, perfect for those sims who spend most of their time working or simply not at home and needing a place to crash. Red and White runs riot in this house and if you don't like those colours this isn't the house for you. Unless you like redecorating? It began as a little starter home and ended up being a very overpriced cabin but that's how things are.

Price (9 Sun Song Ave):
   45,908 - Unfurnished
   76,406 - Furnished

Lot Size: 19x30

Content: World Adventures, Late Night, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, High End Loft Stuff/High Tech and Design Stuff, Fast Lane (A Single Rug), Outdoor Living Stuff (A few decorative items)

This is the entrance hallway, nothing special but all the rooms of the house can be accessed from here.

This is the kitchen area, the fridge is off to the left behind the camera on the other side of the arch.

The Bedroom, a double bed, dresser and a mirror which are behind the camera. The windows look out to the back of the property.

The living room is small but has the essentials: a TV, Stereo, Fish tank and an easel...

The overview of the house:

Any comments welcome, constructive or complimentary. This is probably the first time I've built a house not for myself or a request in a long time, and uploaded it. I've had a long break from building but I'm starting up again so I hope to be uploading more often now!
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline kiko94

• Immortal
  • you pronounce it *keko* not *kIko*
Re: House - Red and White
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 12:02:07 PM »
Taking a break ? how dare you ;D this is indeed a great house, you play with patterns the same way I used to play with my thumbs as a kid !
My Blog For Sims 3 Buildings, visit for exclusive content -07/11 update : New Houses and community lots, don't miss them !!

-The Awkward moment whe you are viewing who's online, and you find somone looking at your profile...

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 12:03:10 PM »
Very nice Samoht! I love the Colors and design. Great Work!  ;)

Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 12:04:23 PM »
Taking a break ? how dare you ;D this is indeed a great house, you play with patterns the same way I used to play with my thumbs as a kid !

Lol, I know I forgot how much I loved building!  :) Thanks and is the thumbs thing a good or bad thing?  :P

Very nice Samoht! I love the Colors and design. Great Work!  ;)

Thanks Zap.  :)

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2011, 03:21:41 PM »
Very nice. I like red and white, maybe little to much patterns in one room . I think in living room grey color for wall  might be better but this is only my suggestion :)

Offline samoht04

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 04:36:33 PM »
Very nice. I like red and white, maybe little to much patterns in one room . I think in living room grey color for wall  might be better but this is only my suggestion :)

Thanks, yeah the Living Room was not my favourite by any means, I did it last so maybe that is why.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 05:24:31 PM »
Wow, I really love the outside! Would you mind if I used something similar in my new world? (It won't be identical, because I need to make it fit on 15x15)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2011, 08:01:35 PM »
Living room is really lovely, little and sweet - I like it. Hause is so nice. I have problem with modern hauses  :'(

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2011, 10:28:02 AM »
I just love this little modern house !  Perfect for a young couple starting out . Can't wait to use it . Thanks so much for sharing !
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

anything