Author Topic: House - The Red Rendezvous, 1 br 1 ba, starter apartment  (Read 6935 times)

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
House - The Red Rendezvous, 1 br 1 ba, starter apartment
« on: April 27, 2011, 06:36:10 AM »
The Red Rendezvous, by Ausette

Lot Type: Residential, 1 br 1 ba
Lot Size: 22 x 16
Cost when placed on 22 x 16 lot: $13,757 ($1,990 unfurnished) (surprisingly steep bills due to lots of furnishing)
Contains Ambitions and Late Night content
Store Content:

This moody old bar and apartment building serves as a hub of activity for the working class of Twinbrook. If you listen closely, you can just make out the symphonies from the theater across the road.

The Red Rendezvous is a premade bar in Twinbrook that I converted into a home for my Private Investigator. Personally I usually convert it into a Dive Bar if I don’t have a Sim living in that building, but it made such a lovely base for a detective!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: House - The Red Rendezvous, 1 br 1 ba, starter apartment
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 06:41:23 AM »
Great house Ausette!
Converting the Red Rendezvous to Apartments is a great idea!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 02:16:55 PM »
Terrific!  Red Rendevous is one of my favorite buildings to transform!  Love it.  Have you tried redoing the laundromat?  That's another goody for changing.  I love the interior decor in this one.  Kept the moody feel and yet plenty bright enough and very well put together.  I love that bed!  Which one is it?
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 03:45:01 AM »
Terrific!  Red Rendevous is one of my favorite buildings to transform!  Love it.  Have you tried redoing the laundromat?  That's another goody for changing.  I love the interior decor in this one.  Kept the moody feel and yet plenty bright enough and very well put together.  I love that bed!  Which one is it?

Thanks Joria, your sports bar version isn't so shabby itself  :D. I also love the Red Rendezvous because it's not integral to the town and I can make it whatever I want. The laundromat may be one of the nicer buildings in Twinbrook, but I like to leave it as it is so that it functions as, well, a landromat. As for the bed, it's just The Lexington from the base game and costs 2,800 simoleons. Again, sorry for the late reply.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 09:38:53 AM »
That's a great idea. Tell me does the bar remain a community place when you do this?

anything