Author Topic: House - Mediterranean Warmth - 3br, 3ba  (Read 7649 times)

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
House - Mediterranean Warmth - 3br, 3ba
« on: May 16, 2011, 01:28:42 PM »
House: Mediterranean Warmth

Lot: 30x40
Bedrooms: 3
Bathrooms: 3
Furnished Price: $138,811
Items: Base Game only, including LN patch (curved pool wall and fountains). I adjusted the height of some wall lights and decor so these might not transfer perfectly if you don't have LN.

Note: This house/lot is a rebuild from memory from my first ever TS3 game file that I deleted in the attempt to run TS3 on Vista after an early patch required changing the DEP settings for the game. In my frustration and inability to get the game to run, even with the help of my tech savvy husband, I uninstalled and deleted everything TS3 related on the computer. It hurt! More so when I found out the very simple DEP solution!

Description: This family-friendly home was built on inspiration from the little Mediterranean house available in the House Bin in-game. I needed something bigger so I built my own. The Sim couple that made their home in this house were Christopher Steel and his wife, the daughter of Connor Frio and my first CAS Sim. They raised a son and a daughter in this house, and even saw their son's son born here. It was a very tragic day when their lives ended without notice.

From the Curb:

The garage was build to accommodate Chris' trusty green truck, and was built into the basement because I wanted to try out that feature, and maintain as much yard space as I could. The basement also has a large storage room which will easily accommodate the inventing table from AMB or nectar making equipment from WA.

The Backyard:

The large pool was built to satisfy Chris' wife's constant wishes to visit the neighbourhood pool for a swim. The pond and garden were Chris' favorite places to spend his time. I've added Chris' old sprinkler system to the garden, and a fire pit and telescope next to the pond.

First Floor:

The main floor features an open foyer and 2-story living space. The eat-in kitchen has a great view of the back yard garden and pond (where Chris spent most of his time pulling weeds or fishing). There is also a full bath on this floor to minimize trips up and down the stairs.

Second Floor:

The second floor has a large loft study area including a chess table and computer desk. The master en-suite is found off the study area and features a large stone four poster bed. It has access to a private balcony with painting easel.

Third Floor:

The third floor is for the kids. It has two bedrooms, one with a double bed the other with a single bed and crib. The bathroom on this floor is split to allow room for a washer and dryer but looks and works great just the way it is. Through the double bedroom is the access to the large third floor fitness deck. Chris' wife, the daughter of my CAS Sim and Connor Frio, spent a lot of time up here training for her Sports career. The view is fabulous.

Master Bedroom 4-Poster Bed:

You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
Re: House - Mediterranean Warmth - 3br, 3ba
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 03:39:33 PM »
Your homes never cease to amaze and impress me!  I'm excited to download this villa - it is absolutely gorgeous!  Thank you for sharing it!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline KrispyNickyB

• Immortal
  • The round peg in a square hole.
    • Subscribe to me on Youtube!
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2011, 09:25:03 AM »
Absolutely gorgeous!

Offline flootiebeauty

• Townie
  • Someday, I'm going to pilot the monorail.
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2011, 10:27:01 AM »
This is beautiful! Where did the four poster bed in the master bedroom come from?

Offline Lilygirl

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Let's spread kindness, grace, and joy.
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2011, 10:48:48 AM »
This is beautiful! Where did the four poster bed in the master bedroom come from?

I made it! :D
You've played too much TS3 when ... your 13 month old's babble sounds like Simlish!

Please read the Forum Rules

☀ Sunburst Immortal Dynasty ☀
The McIrish Bunch RTJ
My Swap Shop Creations

Offline flootiebeauty

• Townie
  • Someday, I'm going to pilot the monorail.
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2011, 01:04:22 PM »
I made it! :D

That's awesome! I'm so excited to play in this house!

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2011, 05:01:48 AM »
I just love your style, lilygirl  ;D. Whee, more moveobjects tricks! The layout's awesome, especially since you've worked around all the staircases. I'll definitely have to remember to use a sunken garage in another house sometime. Overall it's a really lovely, lived-in house; the exterior's just beautiful and I can't believe you only used base game items! Sorry to hear about your Sims though, we've all been there  :(.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2011, 06:30:07 AM »
This is an awesome house. I am impressed with the backyard, the stairs configuration, and the sunken garage especially. The bed is very creative. It's beautiful :)

anything