Author Topic: Imaginary Friends  (Read 413497 times)

Offline Saltypaws

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Imaginary Friends
« Reply #165 on: July 17, 2011, 05:00:48 PM »
I hope this does not sound bad, but now when the little ones get the doll, I delete it.  I might go ahead and keep one and use the potion on it, but for the most part, when the baby is an infant, I won't keep it.
Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

VampirePlasma

« Reply #166 on: July 17, 2011, 07:53:30 PM »
I thought they were really annoying at first because they wouldn't leave my sim alone! But this time I had the potion before the IF so when the IF grew up I turned her. It was so cute cause she would get moodlets from doing new things. I got my sim to intruduce her to the people in the family then they grew up to teens went to prom together and then when they grew up to YA they got merried, little baby on the way.  ;D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #167 on: July 17, 2011, 08:10:14 PM »
I am repulsed by the thought of anyone getting romantically involved with an imaginary friend. Am I alone in this?

Mikaila

« Reply #168 on: July 18, 2011, 02:00:19 AM »
I think they got involved after the IF was turned in to an human so I think it was fine.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #169 on: July 19, 2011, 11:28:49 PM »
I am repulsed by the thought of anyone getting romantically involved with an imaginary friend. Am I alone in this?
Enh. One of mine did.
It's not that bad, they can't kiss or anything when they're in doll form.
Formerly Simstar3

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #170 on: July 19, 2011, 11:39:46 PM »
It`s not the doll thing, it`s the fact that they didn`t exist outside of the person`s mind at first. And even after, they are getting romantically involved with a fragment of their mind, pretty much dating themselves. :O

Offline GenTheHen

• Townie
« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2011, 01:42:47 AM »
I really wish we could take our imaginary friends with us outside of the home lot
It would be awesome to see random townies talking to themselves(really talking to their imaginary friend)
I was kinda hoping it was a bug that is stopping them from doing so and that they are supposed to be able to

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2011, 10:28:06 AM »
It`s not the doll thing, it`s the fact that they didn`t exist outside of the person`s mind at first. And even after, they are getting romantically involved with a fragment of their mind, pretty much dating themselves. :O
...Okay, I'm freaked out now. :o
Formerly Simstar3

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2011, 02:26:17 PM »
The IF's are beginning to annoy me. Kept the IF in the kids inventory and then at school the kid would leave school to go outside and play with the doll. Got a message "Cari wants to come out to play". So I took the doll out and deleted it.

Carlos, I agree with you, and especially since they have the same last name it's like having them match up with a sibling.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #174 on: July 20, 2011, 02:46:14 PM »
I've never thought of it like that Carlos. The way I see it, it came through the mail, so technically it didn't come from them. I have to think of it that way, especially considering I have mine marry their IF all the time haha.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #175 on: July 20, 2011, 02:51:13 PM »
Or did it come through the mail? Did that really happen? -plays Twilight Zone music-

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #176 on: July 20, 2011, 03:25:40 PM »
Why yes it did happen! I get a pop-up, get the mail from the mailbox and there it is.  ;D

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #177 on: July 20, 2011, 03:30:41 PM »
Your thinking about it wrong. It arriving in the mail is all imagined by the kid!

Offline Esther1981

• Watcher
« Reply #178 on: July 20, 2011, 03:31:41 PM »
Ugh don't make me start not letting them get married haha.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #179 on: July 20, 2011, 03:38:08 PM »
It`s wrong! How could you allow something so childish to become... :O

anything