Author Topic: House - Funky Bungalow, Family Starter  (Read 4498 times)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
House - Funky Bungalow, Family Starter
« on: June 11, 2011, 06:23:37 PM »
Funky Bungalow, Family Starter

Lot Type: Residential Lot
Lot Size: 20 x 20
Suggested placement: Beach area
Price: $19,312 furnished, 12,805$ unfurnished (on 20x20 size lot, available in World editor)
Contains WA, Amb and LN content, no SP or CC.

This colorful tropical home was built with youth enthusiasm of a young couple. Years later, their 2 teens were tired of all the colors and decorated their bedroom in black and white. High quality furniture and descent price makes this home attractive for starting families with 2 children.

Offline Ballerina4life

• Llama Wrangler
  • Dance is the hidden language of the soul
Re: House - Funky Bungalow, Family Starter
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2011, 05:36:18 PM »
I love this house! It is so cute!
The next time you look into the mirror, just look at the way the ears rest next to the head; look at the way the hairline grows;
 think of all the little bones in your wrist. It is a miracle. And the dance is a celebration of that miracle. *Martha Graham*

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Lynley1248

• Occult
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2011, 05:32:06 PM »
I love your Funky Bungalow, especially the bright colors you used.  Definitely downloading it. It looks like it would be a fun house to play and I have the perfect Sim for it. :)

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2011, 05:47:21 PM »
Thank you Ballerina and Lynley :)
I built several of boungalows in short time, and was running out of ideas for interior design, when I realized I haven't made any with this bright tropical colors. I like it the most too, and it is very spacious, having more than enough room, specially considering the price. I had a lot of fun building cheap funny looking house(s) that makes me smile while playing them ;D Hope you will enjoy it as I did and still do!

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2011, 01:23:28 PM »
What a great use of the space, Anushka!  I love the wild colors although they are not something I would normally think of using.  This just looks like so much fun and definitely is well laid out.
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

anything