Author Topic: Mummy Hidden Trait  (Read 2592 times)

Leto85

Mummy Hidden Trait
« on: July 05, 2011, 03:09:07 PM »
I've read on Simwiki that the mummy has a hidden trait which makes him who he is: a mummy. I am curious if this trait can be passed on to one of his children (change household while mummy is in love with a sim of the opposite sexe and a child may born) and what the benefits and downsides are. For example: is the child of a mummy still extremely vurnable to fire?

I've got only this info about the mummy trait:

■Makes Sim behave like a Mummy

CarlosLordofTacos

Re: Mummy Hidden Trait
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2011, 06:27:01 AM »
Well I guess that it will turn out like Pam`s Uri-uh...SimbotGuy? ;) They will look like a sim, you wont be able to change their clothing and they`ll have all the attributes of a mummy. All of them. If you want to really experiment, try and use this glitch to hybrid two kinds of occult. If, and this is a big if, it worked in the right way, a mummy vampire would be the pinnacle of sim perfection. Just don`t blow up your computer!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Leto85

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 07:00:14 AM »
Just don`t blow up your computer!

Also just don't let them handle fires. Unless they somehow reaches to level 10 in the firefighter career.

CarlosLordofTacos

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 07:12:32 AM »
Oh I am so making a firefighter mummy when I get my laptop back. Mwahahahahahaha! But yeah, I never quite considered that haha.

Frey

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 02:04:33 AM »
a mummy vampire would be the pinnacle of sim perfection.

That would be so awsome  ;D and creepy, lol. Post some pictures here if any of you do this!