Author Topic: On Your Marks DecaDynasty-FAILED  (Read 734 times)

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
  • Origin ID: petunia302007
    • Stories By Simfulicious
On Your Marks DecaDynasty-FAILED
« on: July 17, 2011, 08:26:28 PM »
I thought I was going to play this without telling a story, but I found that I just got too bored.  I also realized a few things about my Marks family that made me want to change my strategy a little bit.  So I started over, this time taking pictures so I can kinda tell a story.  I hope you  like whatever it is I'm going to create.  I don't have this very planned out as far as who is going to complete what skills, careers, etc. because I don't think it's as crucial as it was for the Immortal Dynasty, since here you will be changing households, and won't keep track of what the previous heir is now doing.  Enough blabbing, and on with the story!

On Your Marks!

Table of Contents
Chapter 1:  On Your Marks
Chapter 2:  Drama!!!
Chapter 3

I'm Mathilda Smart and these are my two BFF'S, Alexy Fresco and Harry Marks.  We live in a three bedroom apartment in Bridgeport.  This is kind of a sad day for me, as Alexy has decided he doesn't want to be the third wheel anymore, and is therefore moving out.  I don't know why he thinks Harry and I have a thing for each other, but whatever.

Once Alexy left, I decided to ask Harry why Alexy thinks that we are an item.
Mathilda:  Why does Alexy think there's something going on between us?  The three of us have never been anything but friends.
Harry:  Alexy doesn't think there's something going on between us right now...but he knows that I want something to happen between us.  You're a beautiful woman, Mathilda, and I'm crazy about you.

And then Harry planted the most amazing kiss ever on my lips!  I was a little surprised at how much that mustache tickled!

After that Harry and I talked and talked about everything we felt for each other, and as we did, I discovered the love I had for him that I hadn't even known existed.

Harry then got down on one knee, and gave me the most beautiful ring I had ever seen.

We decided that we had already waited long enough...and besides we already live together anyways, so let's just get married!

We headed right upstairs after our wedding, and got to work on the honeymoon.  No more will be said about this, as there are some things that have to be kept a secret!

After our wonderful night together, Harry and I got fabulous makeovers done.  Here's mine.  You can't see it, but I have lost the Red Hat Society outfit (for those of you who don't know what the Red Hat Society is, it's a large society of women at least 50 years old who dress in red and purple and go on outings and stuff.  This outfit reminds me of them.)

Traits:  Over Emotional, Party Animal, Light Sleeper, Artistic, Friendly
Faves:  Classical music, Sushi, White
Sign:  Pisces
LTW:  Master of the Arts

And here's my Harry's makeover.  Doesn't he look dashing?! (Sorry about the eye squint)

Traits:  Inappropriate, Bookworm, Schmoozer, Artistic, Computer Whiz
Faves:  Classical music, Sushi, Turquoise
Sign:  Leo
LTW:  Chess Legend

The next morning I was working on my painting, when I realized that I was pregnant.  Don't ask me how I knew it, I just felt all tingly inside, and knew that life was growing in me...that and I was suddenly in a maternity outfit.

My pregnancy seemed to fly by and before you know it I was ready to deliver our bundle of joy.

Harry didn't quite know what to do...but I told him to get me some chicken, I was HUNGRY!

While Harry was upstairs, I stayed downstairs in the lobby and delivered Mia Marks.

Traits:  Brave, Genius
Faves:  Chinese music, Goopy Carbonera, Black
Sign:  Virgo
LTW:

Right after I had Mia, Harry started inviting people over for chess matches.  This is Aria Trill, and she and I hit it off rather nicely, and I invited her to live with us...good move on my part, since she came to our house with a Margaret Vaguester (total surprise).

Some of you may be wondering why I had another sim move into the house.  This is a large part of my strategy change from my first attempt.  You see, I realized that if I didn't move in an older sim (Aria is 2 wks from elder), then Mia would be stuck forever in her first home, waiting for someone to die happy, as her parents were both on their first day of YA when the challenge starts.  Now, with Aria in the house, I have time to hopefully get her at least 75,000LTH and earn the household a gravemarker.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: On Your Marks DecaDynasty-Now A Story!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2011, 10:47:44 PM »
I was wondering where your other story went. Matilda and Harry look great! Welcome Mia and Aria! I love your tactic to have Aria join in. I wish I had thought of that as I nearly failed as I got the tombstone 2 days before the heir became an elder! The car was very lucky!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2011, 04:05:51 AM »
Wonderful start to your DecaDynasty, Simfulicious! Love it.

Oh. My. Gosh. Your starting Sims amazingly gorgeous, super. Welcome to the world, little Mia! Oh, and, of course, it was just a coincidence with the Vaguester... ;)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2011, 07:00:54 AM »
I was wondering where your other story went. Matilda and Harry look great! Welcome Mia and Aria! I love your tactic to have Aria join in. I wish I had thought of that as I nearly failed as I got the tombstone 2 days before the heir became an elder! The car was very lucky!

Wow, I'm glad I did move her in then.

Oh. My. Gosh. Your starting Sims amazingly gorgeous, super. Welcome to the world, little Mia! Oh, and, of course, it was just a coincidence with the Vaguester...

I know the founders are absolutely amazing, both with purple eyes (my favorite).  I only hope Mia turns out as lovely this time as she did last time, but really, with founders like these how could I go wrong.  Oh, and the car really was a surprise.  And I thought she was an elder, which was my primary reason for bringing her in, but two weeks til elder gives a little more time to work on her LTH.

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2011, 06:55:03 PM »
Chapter 2:  Drama!!!

Time flew so fast that before Mathilda and Harry knew it, it was time for Mia to become a terrible toddler.

Here is Mia pre-makeover.  Notice that this time she is blonde, and doesn't have her father's awesome hair.  Oh well, I'm sure she will still be absolutely gorgeous.

Here is Mia post makeover.  Isn't she just adorable?!

Mathilda got to work teaching Mia how to talk, since Mia's social meter was a bit low.

While Mathilda was busy teaching Mia the ropes, Harry was a little busy as well, making out with the chess player he just beat!  This was autonomous.

Let's just say that Mathilda (and her watcher) were a miffed at Harry's actions, resulting in a divorce. 

Mathilda suddenly remembered her BFF, Alexy, and sought him out to comfort her.

One thing led to another, and another proposal is made and accepted.

And once again, there's no time like the present to get married.

Alexy's Info:
Traits:  Great Kisser, Perfectionist, Hopeless Romantic, Charismatic, Artistic
Faves:  Classical music, hot dogs, lime
Sign:  Virgo
LTW:  Master of Arts
He is about 1/2 way through the adult stage

Mia got through her rough couple days of her parents breakup by talking to her imaginery doll.

It's finally time to grow up some more.  No more toddlers!!!

I think Mia is going to be a total heartbreaker.  She is now Brave, Genius, and Party Animal.  She is going to Supermax logic (something I have never done), and hopefully be a ghostbuster.

Mia gets right to work on her laundry list of things to do.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2011, 02:12:49 AM »
Happy birthday Mia! Harry is just stupid kissing Bianca! Mathilda made a good choice! Great update!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2011, 09:21:02 PM »
Chapter 3

Mia decided she wanted to earn the Master Chemist skill challenge first, since she read in one of her books that there was a potion that would bring imaginary friends to life.

Speaking of Rags, Mia loved having long talks with him, even in the bathroom.  He followed her absolutely everywhere.

And in the mornings, after they woke up, they liked to have pillow fights.

Aria had a very special day...

Or so she thought it would be a special day.  Turns out getting old isn't so fun.

Alexy had his "special day" the next night.

And the next day it was Mia's turn.

Here is Mia pre-makeover.

And here is her teen fashion show.

Then the next day Mathilda had her adult birthday.

Mathilda was going through a mid-life crisis, and I locked the buy a $10,000 car wish, not realizing that their apartment building didn't have a driveway.  So I had to put their furniture temporarily in the family inventory, and place a driveway in the living room.  Then I put the car in the personal inventory and re-placed the furniture.

Mia went on her prom, where she had a disastrous night. 

The next night Mia threw her first party, as she wanted to get to know a certain young man.  This is where she started to tutor him.

Mia also wanted to get to know Sebastian Striker a little bit better too.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: On Your Marks DecaDynasty-Chapter 3 now posted
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2011, 09:26:54 PM »
Happy birthday to everyone! That's a lot of birthdays! Mia seems to be a the one all the boys like!

Offline simfulicious

• Watcher
Re: On Your Marks DecaDynasty-FAILED
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2011, 10:11:32 AM »
I hate to admit it...but I am a complete failure at this attempt.  With only a couple days left in Mia's Adulthood she still has not finished her logic supermax stuff, not even close.  So I am going to need to re-think my strategy before I start a new one...and I probably won't play in Bridgeport next time either.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2011, 10:16:49 AM »
I am sorry it didn't work out good luck with your next attempt.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2011, 10:18:28 AM »
Ahw, I'm so sorry to hear that, Simfulicious. I think Painting or Fishing will be a good idea for a supermax skill? I know mine is Painting. Whatever, you can count on me to read your next attempt, too. :)
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2011, 11:37:17 AM »
Sorry to hear this, simfulicious. I'll move this to the Graveyard. Good luck in your next attempt.  :)