Author Topic: Reincarnation Project- Looking For Revenge (Failed, Graveyard Please)  (Read 681 times)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
Prologue
My family was the richest in Bridgeport. My sister and I, we were the "Richest Twins Ever" according to Plumbob Magazine. But we were totally opposite.She wanted money, she was destined to be a Gold Digger. I hid in the shadows, always shy and willing to do the right thing. And the right thing was staying out of her way. She had her eye on this one celebrity, apparently he had a very large mansion.

But how was it my fault that he preffered me instead? I was doing nothing one day, just sitting on the deck, when he came.

She was furious.

It was later that night when I finally saw her again. She said she was sorry, and had made me a drink to calm me down.

I was supicious of course, but if it meant finally being friends with my sister.. I would do anything.

"Goodbye sister. *snickers* Enjoy limbo!"

~3 A.M~

"I saw the light on up here. What's wrong?"

"Oh... Oh My God.. MY BABY!!"
Lord make me a rainbow,
I'll shine down on my mother.
She'll know I'm safe with you when she stands under my colors.
Ohhh and,
life ain't always what you think it ought to be, no.
Ain't even gray but she buries her baby.
The sharp knife of a short life, oh well.
I've had, just enough time.
If I die young,
bury me in satin,
lay me down on a bed of roses.
Sink me in the river, at dawn.
Send me away with the words of a love song.
The sharp knife, of a short life, oh well.
I've had, just enough time.
~The Band Perry, If I Die Young

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
Re: Reincarnation Project- Looking For Revenge
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 06:56:20 PM »
This sounds like a good project Tallstar. You've got an interesting start!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 03:09:53 AM »
Great Idea to make your Spirit TallStar! I'll add this to the Story List for the Reincarnation Project.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 06:13:25 AM »
What a brilliant start, TallStar! Proper intriguing! Looking forward to reading more. :)

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 06:18:03 PM »
Week 1~Part 1
That was my old life. They lied to me. They all lied to me. They din't lie to my sister. They told her that you had to be the most powerful to survive. In this life, I'll take force through the military. This time, I'm looking for revenge.
I am,

Sasha Fierce Pierce.
Beautiful, eh? I found the poor girl on my way to the Void, she was almost there herself. She was passed out in a dumpster behind the Aquarius with an empty bottle of nectar in her hand. And it was obvious she wasn't born with this name, but it was on her ID so I'll keep it.
Ahh well, Time to get to work.

Offline TheChronicR

• Watcher
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2011, 04:57:24 AM »
Splendid! You have an awesome start to your Reincarnation project, Star. I can't wait to read more, she is beautiful.
Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it. - Lady GaGa

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2011, 07:30:49 PM »
Getting To Know Twinbrook
This is my humble abode. Do you like it?

The inside is barely furnished. But that will change soon.

If there was one thing I learned in my old life, it's that to get what you want you must take it. To take things you must have power, and I plan on achieving that power through the military. I also want money. Lots and lots of money.

It's hard work being in the military, I have to stay fit.
As life progressed, I grew anxious.

Though I now dominate this body, the other soul left it's mark. I'm flirty, and I can no longer ignore it.
I went on a jog around town, because though I now live here I know nothing of it except for my own street and the military base.

Is it because of Sasha, or is this man very good looking?

Either way, I will have him. This vessel cannot last forever anyway, and I will need to find a new one.

Tsk, tsk. However will I do that? ~mwahahahaha~

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2011, 12:20:55 PM »
Important Announcement
This will be posted to all of my stories.
I will, sadly have to put all of my stories on hiatus for awhile. My laptop , with all of my sims stuff on it, now refuses to work properly.
It all started late yesterday. My laptop wanted to update its security system. So I let it. Two hours later, it's on update 5 of 13 and because I needed to use it again I did a force shut down. Well, it worked for a few minutes but when I tried to log in (I have it password locked) it would do a series of shut down, start up, error message, shut down again. After about 10 minutes I finally got logged in, only to receive about a ka-zillion error messages. So I re-started it again and I couldn't get anything to work.
I'm hoping I can get it fixed soon, or at least get my sims on a flash drive. But the flash drive will be a last resort, because my desk top computer has only the games up to LN.
So I'd have to install OLS, GEN, and TLS. And all of my store content. And custom content. And I REALLY do not want to do this because I'm not sure how much the Dinosaur can handle.
I will try to keep you updated on progress, but if I'm gone for awhile assume the worst which is me having to force sims onto my Dinosaur computer.  :'(

Offline TallStar

• Immortal
Re: Reincarnation Project- Looking For Revenge (Failed, Graveyard Please)
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2011, 12:29:25 PM »
I'm sorry to announce that I cannot continue this story. My laptop is on Recovery Road right now, but every single file I had has been deleted.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Reincarnation Project- Looking For Revenge (Failed, Graveyard Please)
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2011, 03:29:42 PM »
Aw, it's sad going through the story boards and reading about all your lost stories, TallStar.  I hope you'll soon be able to start another story because you're a good writer.

I'll move this thread to the Graveyard as requested.

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests