Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 889375 times)

colluseum

Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #1000 on: October 05, 2010, 10:11:31 PM »
I had something strange happen to me a few days ago. I was doing the Legacy Challenge, and my founder had just broken up a married couple so she could marry the husband. My founder's new husband was already at the point in the Police career where he needed reports, so he went to his ex-wife's house and rummaged through the garbage. Of all things, he found plutonium in their garbage! :o I really don't want to know what she was planning...

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #1001 on: October 06, 2010, 02:51:04 PM »
It's probably just an alternative way to make sure that couple would break up. Y'know, if they didn't, she'd kill them with it.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #1002 on: October 06, 2010, 02:54:27 PM »
What's so bad about Plutonium?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline The Illuminator

• Occult
  • Illumination now with energy saving light bulbs!
« Reply #1003 on: October 06, 2010, 03:33:12 PM »
Plutonium is a very radioactive material that can be used to produce nuclear weapons. So I guess she's up to no good...
Le mot impossible n'est pas Francais

The word "impossible" is not French

- Napoleon Bonaparte -

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #1004 on: October 06, 2010, 03:56:41 PM »
 :o Oh... I get it :o Creepy...
Formerly Simstar3

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #1005 on: October 07, 2010, 12:24:35 AM »
This is new to me, but it may not be to you seasoned veterans: while my sim was meeting Spar Tournament opponents at their vacation home in China, her husband passed the time by swimming in their pool, off and on all day. Then they went into the mountains to fish for a few hours. I sent him home while she stayed behind to catch some more dragonfish. When she got back home, he was still in the pool, had the fatigued moodlet, and a drowning moodlet (!!) with 32 minutes remaining. I had never seen that before! Do we need to watch our sims when they swim to ensure their safety?
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die,
your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. -- George Carlin

Offline Naga

• Top Secret
  • Immortal
« Reply #1006 on: October 07, 2010, 02:46:19 PM »
Make sure you don't have Free Will set too high! xD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Sophie4563

• Townie
« Reply #1007 on: October 07, 2010, 07:01:27 PM »
I always miss out on the funny stuff sims do by playing zoomed out. :(

LlamaMama
If you told him to swim in the pool and had low free will on could be the reason. Other than that, my sims have always gotten out of the pool.

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #1008 on: October 07, 2010, 07:30:17 PM »
I have free will on high.
I put tape on the mirrors in my house so I don't accidentally walk through into another dimension. -- Steven Wright

Offline JeffGuy

• Townie
  • "Look! A Pigeon Pie!" - The Pure Randomness
« Reply #1009 on: October 08, 2010, 05:51:33 AM »
I've had some pretty weird things...remotely try to decide what this is...Rush Hour 3?

"There's a lot of things I don't understand...but that's what makes life special" - GMM

Matsue

« Reply #1010 on: October 08, 2010, 08:08:36 AM »
Wow your sim needs to retake their driving test!

My fireman is always a bit too enthusiastic about his job.

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #1011 on: October 08, 2010, 10:35:51 AM »
I thought Firemen were immune to fires?
Formerly Simstar3

Offline LlamaMama

• Watcher
« Reply #1012 on: October 08, 2010, 12:06:25 PM »
@Jeff: If you scroll back a couple months, you'll see that I "ran into" the same problem. However, it was a random occurrence in the neighborhood, not my house. A sim was trapped inside the car, frantically trying to get out, and her roommates were chatting and ignoring her.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1013 on: October 09, 2010, 03:32:52 AM »
@Jeff: If you scroll back a couple months, you'll see that I "ran into" the same problem. However, it was a random occurrence in the neighborhood, not my house. A sim was trapped inside the car, frantically trying to get out, and her roommates were chatting and ignoring her.

Actually, I've got you both beat.  I've seen this in real life!   :o
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline JeffGuy

• Townie
  • "Look! A Pigeon Pie!" - The Pure Randomness
« Reply #1014 on: October 09, 2010, 07:48:35 AM »
Actually, I've got you both beat.  I've seen this in real life!   :o

OH NO PAM!
The calamity! :D

(Wait, are you serious???)
"There's a lot of things I don't understand...but that's what makes life special" - GMM

Matsue

« Reply #1015 on: October 09, 2010, 12:52:48 PM »
I thought Firemen were immune to fires?

They are, it's just that strangely he stands right in the middle of it to put it out!

Offline mtglady

• Global Moderator
  • Immortal
  • Enjoy life and The Sims!
« Reply #1016 on: October 09, 2010, 04:16:35 PM »
I think it is strange that families leave the little ones in (or around) the house when a fire breaks out.  This poor little guy was probably scarred real bad (and probably soaking wet when all was said and done)   :-X

Read the Forum Rules, they were written for a reason!  
Visit the Sims 3 Swap Shop.

Offline Sophie4563

• Townie
« Reply #1017 on: October 09, 2010, 08:26:58 PM »
Child endangerment, that's what it is. Although the water probably felt nice after the searing heat of the fire.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #1018 on: October 11, 2010, 06:21:58 AM »
OH NO PAM!
The calamity! :D

(Wait, are you serious???)

Yes!  An underage non-licensed teenager took his mother's rental car for a joy ride.  He didn't know how to drive and careened around the corner, across the yard, and into the living room of my neighbor lived across the street.  The poor woman who lived there was 8 months pregnant when this car came crashing into her house in the middle of the night.  Her police officer husband was at work, so she came to get me.  There was a Buick sitting halfway into her living room.  It was horrible.  Luckily, nobody was hurt, but their house had to be practically rebuilt.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #1019 on: October 11, 2010, 03:11:52 PM »
Yes!  An underage non-licensed teenager took his mother's rental car for a joy ride.  He didn't know how to drive and careened around the corner, across the yard, and into the living room of my neighbor lived across the street.  The poor woman who lived there was 8 months pregnant when this car came crashing into her house in the middle of the night.  Her police officer husband was at work, so she came to get me.  There was a Buick sitting halfway into her living room.  It was horrible.  Luckily, nobody was hurt, but their house had to be practically rebuilt.
Wow! I've seen that in the news but never first hand! I'm glad no one was hurt!

Leto85

« Reply #1020 on: October 11, 2010, 03:52:23 PM »
Yes!  An underage non-licensed teenager took his mother's rental car for a joy ride.  He didn't know how to drive and careened around the corner, across the yard, and into the living room of my neighbor lived across the street.  The poor woman who lived there was 8 months pregnant when this car came crashing into her house in the middle of the night.  Her police officer husband was at work, so she came to get me.  There was a Buick sitting halfway into her living room.  It was horrible.  Luckily, nobody was hurt, but their house had to be practically rebuilt.

Wow Pam, first I thought you where talking about something that had happens in your game, but even in real life this is scary. Did that kid get a money penalty when caught?

Offline NeoFelis

• Occult
  • Must play Sims!
« Reply #1021 on: October 12, 2010, 02:20:21 AM »
Okay, this is odd. All I can say is I'm glad it didn't happen while the da Vinci Challenge was still open. Anyway, tonight I open the file with my da Vinci couple, and start playing with them again. When I had stopped my Challenge game, it was Wednesday, two something AM. I play them through into the next morning when I get a pop-up message that Baxter (the husband and cook) had an hour until his carpool showed up. I thought that was really weird, since he's been at the top of the chef career long enough that he usually pulled in about 3k for each of the nights he worked:  Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So I look at his career and it says he's District Superintendent. I don't know what happened. I can only assume it was a bug or glitch.

His wife still had the same career and level as she did before, and I can't see anything else different. The job he suddenly had was the top of the Education career. There was a brief time the night before that he was working from home (Workaholic Trait) while I was having Jazz (the da Vinci and wife) run around looking for collectables now that I could make money from them. I don't know how he could've quit being a 5 Star Chef and gotten to the top of the Education career in that brief time frame, though. I had him call and quit immediately, of course.

Anything like this happen to anyone else?

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Tomorrow's just your future yesterday." Craig Ferguson, Late Late Show theme song.

Offline NeoFelis

• Occult
  • Must play Sims!
« Reply #1022 on: October 12, 2010, 02:27:31 AM »

That's terrible! I'm glad no one was hurt, because it could've been a lot worse. There's a real problem in the D.C. metropolitan area with kids stealing cars, joyriding, and then, I don't know if it's deliberate, crashing them. Yes, I live at least two hours from there, but they're still my "local" news stations. At least when my brother tried to drive off in my mom's car, he was three years old and didn't know better!

___________________________________________________________________________________________
"Tomorrow's just your future yesterday." Craig Ferguson, Late Late Show theme song.

Offline MomOfMany

• Immortal
« Reply #1023 on: October 12, 2010, 11:48:44 AM »
Okay, this is odd. All I can say is I'm glad it didn't happen while the da Vinci Challenge was still open. Anyway, tonight I open the file with my da Vinci couple, and start playing with them again. When I had stopped my Challenge game, it was Wednesday, two something AM. I play them through into the next morning when I get a pop-up message that Baxter (the husband and cook) had an hour until his carpool showed up. I thought that was really weird, since he's been at the top of the chef career long enough that he usually pulled in about 3k for each of the nights he worked:  Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. So I look at his career and it says he's District Superintendent. I don't know what happened. I can only assume it was a bug or glitch.

His wife still had the same career and level as she did before, and I can't see anything else different. The job he suddenly had was the top of the Education career. There was a brief time the night before that he was working from home (Workaholic Trait) while I was having Jazz (the da Vinci and wife) run around looking for collectables now that I could make money from them. I don't know how he could've quit being a 5 Star Chef and gotten to the top of the Education career in that brief time frame, though. I had him call and quit immediately, of course.

Anything like this happen to anyone else?

Actually I have but it was in the Random Wishmaster Challenge and I think it was contributed to used the time machine but I am not really sure. That is just what I had assumed it was from. I don't know really though. She was a police officer and then sudden she changed for work which ironically started at the same time and she was a rock star or something in that field I just left it since it didn't make a huge difference in that challenge. Had your Sim maybe went into the time machine anytime between the last work day and then?

Offline NeoFelis

• Occult
  • Must play Sims!
« Reply #1024 on: October 12, 2010, 08:46:44 PM »
Actually I have but it was in the Random Wishmaster Challenge and I think it was contributed to used the time machine but I am not really sure. That is just what I had assumed it was from. I don't know really though. She was a police officer and then sudden she changed for work which ironically started at the same time and she was a rock star or something in that field I just left it since it didn't make a huge difference in that challenge. Had your Sim maybe went into the time machine anytime between the last work day and then?

He'd never time-traveled. I keep an eye on what they're doing often enough that I wouldn't have missed that. Was your Sim at the same level in the career she suddenly "transferred" to?

anything