Author Topic: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?  (Read 1649921 times)

Arecinium

Re: Weird Pics, funny posts or something new?
« Reply #435 on: May 27, 2010, 06:22:32 AM »
Has anyone seen this hairstyle on a man before?  This guy is in China and he kind of scares me.  ;D

Yes, he looks kind of scary! But I actually don't think the hairstyle looks too bad on him...  :)

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
« Reply #436 on: May 27, 2010, 07:59:24 AM »
Are you absolutely sure that's a guy? Could be just a really ugly chick. Lol!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

bshag

« Reply #437 on: May 27, 2010, 11:51:57 AM »
Good grief! :o  That is truly an ugly person, not real sure like pallyndrome said, could be a real ugly girl.

I have spent quite some time in China with my sims learning MA and I can say I have never seen anyone who looks like that. :o  Yup, pretty scary. :D

Leto85

« Reply #438 on: May 27, 2010, 12:18:48 PM »
He Pam, I've forgot to say this: just look in CAS if you can see this hairstyle (if you haven't already). If not, than you should see it as CC in your startup screen. I asume you can easly delete it from there.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #439 on: May 27, 2010, 07:17:29 PM »
It's definitely a man.  He has a man's body.  Notice he's got blue eyes, too.  This is a young adult third generation family and the locals in China have unusual names and features.  For example, a Chinese first name with a French last name.  Hair colors besides black/dark brown are happening, too.  It appears to me that the explorers from other countries are making babies with the Chinese locals and they are growing up as time passes.  Then they end up working in the market!
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline catlover

• Townie
« Reply #440 on: May 28, 2010, 01:19:09 AM »
I don't have WA so I've never seen that Sim or the hairstyle before but I think it is for sure a man because it looks like he has an adams apple. He kind of looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger to me.

Offline Swede1992

• Watcher
« Reply #441 on: May 28, 2010, 01:43:28 AM »
It appears to me that the explorers from other countries are making babies with the Chinese locals and they are growing up as time passes.
So maybe it's more people than the sims we control who do that! :D
Manbearpig simply wants to get you. I'm super cereal. - Al Gore :)
There is no absolute truth, but the Forum Rules still come pretty close. Pay them a visit.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

bshag

« Reply #442 on: May 28, 2010, 12:27:45 PM »
Wow, I think that's great.  So sp works in WA also and foreign locations aren't permanently fixed.  I didn't think so with some of the locals dying off but I noticed that you just see kids, just not any toddlers or babies. 

So you're mystery sim is a born-in-game kid.  Kool! ;D

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #443 on: May 28, 2010, 02:26:56 PM »
It's definitely a man.  He has a man's body.  Notice he's got blue eyes, too.  This is a young adult third generation family and the locals in China have unusual names and features.  For example, a Chinese first name with a French last name.  Hair colors besides black/dark brown are happening, too.  It appears to me that the explorers from other countries are making babies with the Chinese locals and they are growing up as time passes.  Then they end up working in the market!

Yes, I've noticed this too.  Especially if I do a lot of traveling over several generations.

The part I really don't like about WA is that after a while you start to see Townies wearing foreign clothing, as well as foreigners wearing normal clothes or clothes that are not appropriate to their location.  I know there's probably no way that they can control that, but it just bugs me.  I don't like it when a guy I'm playing ages to elder and he's suddenly wearing Egyptian garb.  It's just annoying.

Leto85

« Reply #444 on: May 28, 2010, 02:32:53 PM »

Yes, I've noticed this too.  Especially if I do a lot of traveling over several generations.

The part I really don't like about WA is that after a while you start to see Townies wearing foreign clothing, as well as foreigners wearing normal clothes or clothes that are not appropriate to their location.  I know there's probably no way that they can control that, but it just bugs me.  I don't like it when a guy I'm playing ages to elder and he's suddenly wearing Egyptian garb.  It's just annoying.

Hahaha! I really know what you mean.  The only thing to get around this (and it only works on a selfmade sim when you made it right now) is to create a sim in CAS and choose his or her clothes for all the upcoming ages. So if you make an young adult, you have to choose how he will dress him- or herself when he or she will age up.

Offline AriaGirl77

• Watcher
« Reply #445 on: May 28, 2010, 02:36:31 PM »
Well, it's not a huge deal, just gotta head to the dresser and "plan outfit".  Not a game breaker, just a bit annoying. :P

Leto85

« Reply #446 on: May 28, 2010, 03:32:06 PM »
Well, it's not a huge deal, just gotta head to the dresser and "plan outfit".  Not a game breaker, just a bit annoying. :P

Och, of course.... Sometimes I just think to difficult. :P

Offline Asleep

• Watcher
« Reply #447 on: May 28, 2010, 03:46:40 PM »
So you're mystery sim is a born-in-game kid.  Kool! ;D
"Mystery Sim"? I thought that was only in Sims 2.  ???
Formerly Simstar3

Leto85

« Reply #448 on: May 28, 2010, 04:35:32 PM »
So you're mystery sim is a born-in-game kid.  Kool! ;D
"Mystery Sim"? I thought that was only in Sims 2.  ???

Haha Simstar3, you shouldn't take that literally. ;) The so called 'mystery sim' was a weirdo with a strange hairstyle Pam has encountered in her game. Not a mystery sim as in The Sims 2.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #449 on: May 28, 2010, 06:45:28 PM »
That strange female figure, that had a child with a female sim.  :o I always thought that was odd!  ;)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]