Author Topic: Building Contest 4 - All I need is love (Winner)  (Read 3269 times)

Offline Agneza

• Occult
  • Don't worry be happy...
    • Agneza's creations
Building Contest 4 - All I need is love (Winner)
« on: October 12, 2011, 10:23:10 AM »
House Name: All I need is love
Price Furnished: 17,633
Price Unfurnished: 11,952
Lot Size: 20 x 20
Contents: Basic Games, AMB, WA, LN, GEN, No Store Items
Description: He sad... come with me! I'll give You everything what I have - my heart, my beautiful cabin with pond full of fish. Maybe my place is not so modern but it surelly have all what we need... my darling...

I'm sure you noticed this beautiful, romantic swamp landscape. It's so mystic...! Believe me - every sunset will fulfill your heart with love...

Do You see...? I prepared this special place only for you, my sweetheart. Here you can rest, take a nap. Be one with nature...  Listen to the birds, they'll tell you how much I love you...

Look around! Its our " love nest", don't be surprised - all this will be yours... Fresh flowers will allways wait for you...

Here you can cook for me, I prefer lobster, but don't worry -turkey is ok... The cabin have a healthy water from our pond...

Dinning room is not too big, but you can worm up your little hands, read a book, wach TV (all possible channels!) or dance with me...

I think that picture says everything...yes, yes, I know...it's amazing... so charming...so comfort... All this light, I'm not sparing... I'm just a romantic soul

This is the best part of the cabin - royal bedroom!. You'll be my queen and I hope, you'll give me a child soon...

Bubble bath, or quik shower - is only your choice, my darling... and this expensive washing machine I have bough for you...

I know you like art, and I prepared all this material  for your creativ work... The little pond is fool of fish and you can swimm if you want...

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Building Contest 4 - All I need is love
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2011, 01:29:18 PM »
This Thread has been locked due to it being entered in the Building Contest 4 - Rundown Starter. It will be unlocked when the Contest ends.

I have also edited Agneza's Post to add the images that were added in the Contest Thread.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything