Author Topic: Moving Pet Food to Fridge  (Read 4241 times)

jaytea

Moving Pet Food to Fridge
« on: October 31, 2011, 06:29:26 PM »
I made some gourmet pet food.  It is in my inventory with a 5 beside it. I emptied the fridge but it won't let me move to fridge.

Thanks

Offline Melissa

• Nooboo
Re: Moving food to fridge
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2011, 06:57:36 PM »
You can't move pet food into the fridge. To use the food you have to click on the pet bowl, then you get the option to use the food.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Moving Pet Food to Fridge
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 07:03:02 PM »
And the 5 beside it means there's 5 servings for your pet.  You can also click the food bowl and select to fill it with gourmet pet food.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Moving Pet Food to Fridge
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2011, 11:37:22 PM »
When I was testing the horse gourmet food, I made some of the other pet foods and found what you found that it can't be put in the fridge (the horse granola bars are the only gourmet pet food that can actually be placed in the fridge), but it can stay in your inventory without going off liked food cooked for sims. I found this out because I didn't have a cat or dog, so it didn't get used and just sat there for quite some time. Not sure if it will eventually go off, but it was there for about 2 weeks and didn't go off.
I find it funny that the pet food you make for a horse using fruit can be put in the fridge, yet the pet food you make using meat cannot.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

anything