Author Topic: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Epilogue - Part II...The Story Is Complete  (Read 101165 times)

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
  • I love tea :)
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 39 - A Grown Up Decision
« Reply #285 on: January 26, 2012, 01:26:50 PM »
Aw R.I.P Alec. Thank you for helping with this dynasty.
Can't wait to see Bree and Woody's baby.  :)
Live. Laugh. Love.Dream Big and Have no regrets

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 40 - Old and New
« Reply #286 on: January 26, 2012, 02:55:54 PM »
R.I.P Alec  :'(. Can't wait to see the nooboo though, you're almost there!  ;D
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Katluvr

• Crazy Cat Lady - Origin ID: Katluvr23
  • Watcher
  • The shortest distance between two people is a hug.
« Reply #287 on: January 26, 2012, 03:18:29 PM »
Thank you to everyone who has been reading my dynasty and special thanks to all of you who have taken time to post encouragement.  I'm a little bit ahead in my game, so generation 8 has been born.  She seems to have taken after Bree except that her skin color is somewhere between Bree's and Woody's.  I'm a little disappointed that she didn't get Woody's eyes - I believe they are violet colored, but even so she is adorable.  I can't resist sharing a little sneak peak.   ;D

Meet Idelle Fae.  She is excitable and loves the outdoors and her favorite color is lavender.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #288 on: January 26, 2012, 03:34:03 PM »

OMG! He literally looks like my giant Persian!

(His Simself)

(His real self)

So sorry, if this is too noisy, I just thought it was so funny! How long has this dynasty taken, and is this HoF or unofficial? Either way, congratulations! I love this dynasty and your stories all the way through.

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #289 on: January 26, 2012, 03:39:16 PM »
OMG! He literally looks like my giant Persian!

So sorry, if this is too noisy, I just thought it was so funny! How long has this dynasty taken, and is this HoF or unofficial?

Wow, Sassie and your kitty could be twins!  She just had her birthday and she looks just like your kitty's simself!  Give your real baby lots of hugs and kisses for me - he looks so sweet!

I started this dynasty last Halloween - it's official and, if I finish it successfully, it will be my second entry in the HoF.  I probably could have finished a few weeks ago, but I was ill right after New Years and I didn't play for a couple of weeks.  Now that I'm feeling a bit better I really want to wrap it up.

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #290 on: January 26, 2012, 03:43:05 PM »
You're going to have to upload Sassy in the Swap Shop! Glad you're feeling better. Yes, as you can tell, my RL cat is Persian, and a little sweetie, but very adventurous. He was found in the streets, and we took him in, and based on his physical characteristics and personality, he could very well be 100%, maybe even 75%! Have you thought about a DD Challenge? You'd be awesome in it.  :)

loveSims

« Reply #291 on: January 26, 2012, 03:50:23 PM »
Aww thanks for the sneak peek! She is adorable. R.I.P Alec. Wow you're almost finished that is amazing! Can't wait for more. :D

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #292 on: January 26, 2012, 05:31:15 PM »
I look forward to you joining me with two entries in the dynasty hall of fame.  I know you will probably agree with me when I say that doing a second dynasty is a lot less stressful then completing the first.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
« Reply #293 on: January 27, 2012, 04:52:28 AM »
Aww welcome Idelle  :) She is such a cutie pie.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
« Reply #294 on: January 27, 2012, 09:13:52 AM »
Shoo! So glad Bree did not get cursed like Donovan did. That is some nasty business right there!
Idelle is so adorable! I'm sure she'll make a fantastic last immortal. :)

Offline Katluvr

• Watcher
« Reply #295 on: January 29, 2012, 08:55:57 PM »
Welcome Idelle

I suspected I was pregnant not long after Woody spent the night. 

As it turns out, retired World Renowned Surgeons cannot determine a nooboo's gender, so I stuffed myself on watermelons every chance I got in hopes that our child would be a girl.  My pregnancy was uneventful, bordering on boring, so I continually searched for new things to keep me occupied.

I also used the time to throw some parties and keep my relationships with my friends high. 

Of course Woody was by my side through it all, except for the night I went into labor.

Luckily Grandma Glenys was there to panic on his behalf!

Ay carumba!  That hurts!!  But it was all worth it in the end when we welcomed Idelle to our family.  She is excitable and loves the outdoors and her favorite color is lavender.

With six elders in the house it is hard to get any time with Idelle, but everyone is considerate of Mom as she cuddles her granddaughter and tells her of the grandfather she will never meet. 

Nooboo days fly by, of course this handy contraption makes life so much easier!

In the wink of an eye it is time for Idelle's birthday.  Isn't she adorable!  She seems to have taken mostly after me, although her skin tone is somewhere between mine and Woody's.

She has taken to learning her toddler skills at quite a fast pace, but there is always time to play with her favorite bunny.

Although Woody is family oriented, he hasn't taken much interest in Idelle when he stops by.  It doesn't seem to bother her much at such a young age.  After all, she has a house full of elders wrapped around her little finger so what's one more grown up.  But I hope this trend doesn't continue as she gets older.  I want Idelle to have a good relationship with her Dad like I had with mine.  I'll keep an eye on things and have a talk with Woody if he doesn't step it up.

Offline kattiq

• Watcher
  • Oh feebee lay!
Re: The Fae Immortal Dynasty 2: Ch. 41 - Welcome Idelle
« Reply #296 on: January 29, 2012, 10:01:13 PM »
She's finally here! I can see why she has the whole family wrapped around her little finger, she is so stinkin' cute!

I'm thinking that swing is the single most valuable thing I have EVER bought at the sims store!

Offline alex51299

• Watcher
« Reply #297 on: January 29, 2012, 10:32:54 PM »
Yay for generation 8! No pressure of course though.  :P lol.
If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0.

loveSims

« Reply #298 on: January 30, 2012, 02:26:30 AM »
Idelle is such a cutie! That snake charming pic is funny lol. Awesome update. :)

Offline Sims3Clacla123

• Occult
« Reply #299 on: January 30, 2012, 12:49:58 PM »
The last three pictures of Idelle are so so precious.  :) Very cute update.

anything