Author Topic: Criminal Headquarters  (Read 9189 times)

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
Criminal Headquarters
« on: March 12, 2010, 02:01:52 AM »
If anyone is doing Egypt, or knows where this building is right off, I could use a screenshot and possibly a small description of the tomb as per the Egypt Guide. I failed to include it and it'll be a pain to get that info again. The street address itself could be useful, as well as the name of the adventure chain that leads you there. Don't inconvenience yourself to do this. I could also use the Sigil location if it's difficult to find.

I'm going to unify all the World Adventures guides some time this weekend with some navigation code so it's easier to get around pages specific for the expansion.

Offline PJSim

• Immortal
  • It's a girl!
Re: Criminal Headquarters
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 03:33:47 AM »
It's been a while since I've done this but here's what I remember.

You can use the last screenshot on the Egypt guide page; the tomb is under the house at the bottom left of that image. It's the house that's kind of by itself outside of town, the one above it is a vacation home.

The entrance to the tomb is in a shed on the property, you will need to get invited inside to have access to it (or sneak in if the house is unoccupied).

You need to deposit a bribe in a glowing chest in a room full of computers, I think the Sigil is in one of two other chests in the room.

After depositing the bribe you will get a new adventure to hack a HQ computer. That computer is in a room right next to the one you're in.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 03:37:18 AM »
So the one by the bridge in my shot just to be certain....? I do seem to remember this and I do see a shed by that house. That'd be really easy to re-label. Anyone got the chain's opening adventure to cement it?

Offline PJSim

• Immortal
  • It's a girl!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 03:43:56 AM »
Yeah, the one above the bridge to the left with another house a little way above it.

Offline PJSim

• Immortal
  • It's a girl!
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 05:08:21 AM »
Pic:

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2010, 05:10:11 AM »
Thanks for the effort, got ya.. I'll probably use my existing one and plant a D on there somewhere. Pretty sure I meant to but just forgot somehow.

Offline PJSim

• Immortal
  • It's a girl!
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2010, 06:09:19 AM »
Anyone got the chain's opening adventure to cement it?

I'm pretty sure this is part of that first, quite long string of adventures you get when first going to Egypt because I've done this one so many times. It's the one that starts with "Business Abroad".

First you're sent to the Tomb Of Discovery; the easy one behind base camp. Then on to the Pyramid of the Burning Sands to collect flame fruit. Then, after a few errands, you're sent to the Ancient Library to find a book. After delivering that book there are a few adventures to collect metals (in exchange for the first relic) including that blasted mummitomium. After finding the mummitomium you're sent to the Criminal Headquarters to deliver the mummitomium as a bribe; then to hack the HQ computer. Once you finish hacking you're sent to the Pyramid of the Sky to find the second relic. And finally on to the Great Pyramid to find the third relic which ends that whole quest line. I think.

It would be good to get confirmation from someone else though.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline wildredchild

• Immortal
  • Meet Sadie :)
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2010, 12:23:58 PM »
PJ, you are absolutely correct on the sequence of events/quests for that one.  I have been working that particular adventure for the past several hours.  ;)

Offline PJSim

• Immortal
  • It's a girl!
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2010, 12:45:13 PM »
Great! ;D

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2010, 04:48:53 PM »
I knew someone would pull through for me on this. Thanks a ton ladies. That's plenty of info to cover it. Cheers.

Offline Metropolis Man

• Tournament/Dynasty Coordinator
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2010, 05:55:03 PM »
After finding the mummitomium you're sent to the Criminal Headquarters to deliver the mummitomium as a bribe; then to hack the HQ computer. Once you finish hacking you're sent to the Pyramid of the Sky to find the second relic.

I'm assuming that "hacking" here is completely unrelated to the fact that you need to be a Computer Whiz to normally hack? In other words, non-Computer Whizes can do this adventure chain?

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2010, 06:24:25 PM »
After finding the mummitomium you're sent to the Criminal Headquarters to deliver the mummitomium as a bribe; then to hack the HQ computer. Once you finish hacking you're sent to the Pyramid of the Sky to find the second relic.

I'm assuming that "hacking" here is completely unrelated to the fact that you need to be a Computer Whiz to normally hack? In other words, non-Computer Whizes can do this adventure chain?

Correct-o. It appears as a ! special interaction I believe.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2010, 06:51:31 PM »

It comes up as a regular interaction when you click on the computer, along with the other normal computer interactions.  Computer Whiz trait is not necessary.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Offline LivvieLove

• Queen of Mush
  • Watcher
  • "Sh! Be quiet! The nutters are out to get me."
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2010, 08:18:15 PM »
Please don't go by my judgment unless someone else can back me up because I'm really not 100% sure, but I am about 70% sure the last time I did that it was the MoruCorp (Spelling?) Adventure, where you have to collect the three relics before Moru-Corp does or something... I'm almost positive that's it but I could be wrong as well.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2010, 02:37:43 AM »
That is What The Line of Quests is for, too stop MoruCorps evil plans...  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]