Author Topic: Harass World interaction.  (Read 9843 times)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
Harass World interaction.
« on: November 05, 2011, 02:55:45 PM »
I was playing around with Hetty Lionheart (AP Townie aka "crazy cat lady"), and along with the "Go Here" interaction, I noticed that she also had "Harass World" underneath. I've never noticed this before. Also, I would like to note that she's an elder with the insane trait.

Has anyone ever seen or heard of the interaction before? What exactly does "Harass World" mean and what EP did the option become available and what trait and/or age group is it available for specifically? The reason why I put this in the General Discussion, is because this is a new thing for me, and I don't know which EP it came from, and when it came.

VampirePlasma

Re: Haress World interaction.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 03:00:39 PM »
It was Generations, if you have a cane from Gen  and are currectly using it, you get the Harass World interaction. They simply go outside and wave the cane up and down shouting things. You should try the Harass with Cane to a sim, under Mean.  ::)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

bshag

Re: Harass World interaction.
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 11:25:52 AM »
Yeah, I noticed this too and I thought it was hilarious!  You take that world!  Makes me want to do the same sometimes.  :D

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 01:51:26 PM »
I was never aware of that interaction until I played around with my townie I want to right a story about. It wasn't even under the Mean pie menu either. It was under "Go Here" with the Insane symbol next to it.

Offline Vegangeekgirl

• Townie
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 05:24:43 AM »
I was never aware of that interaction until I played around with my townie I want to right a story about. It wasn't even under the Mean pie menu either. It was under "Go Here" with the Insane symbol next to it.

Actually you have both the harass the world which are just with the normal go here action. But if you point at another Sim you have harass with cane under the Mean pie menu. Also if the other Sim is a child you got pinch cheek under the Friendly menu. The poor kid will back away at first but then patiently endure a painful pinch  of the cheek.

First time I tried out the "harass with cane" it was on a child holding a teddy bear almost as big as she was. It looked horrible.

loveSims

« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 06:48:45 AM »
Meansprited or grumpy elders will do the harass thing on their own. Its funny to watch but not on a poor kid! I would have been scrared to death if my grandma try and hit me with a cane when I was little! But I have done it on Vito Alto :P

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2011, 03:47:29 AM »
Do you have to be old to use a cane? I don't have an elderly sim right now.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

loveSims

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 04:45:02 AM »
Yes only elder sims can use a cane.

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 06:46:11 AM »
Pity! My sim would love to harass the paparazzi!

anything