Author Topic: The Ultimate Magic Gnome Thread  (Read 207033 times)

Offline pallyndrome

• Watcher
  • The Goanna
    • Hannah Goanna
Re: The Ultimate Magic Gnome Thread
« Reply #525 on: June 01, 2013, 11:30:30 PM »
I found my first laundry gnome! So happy - have been waiting for ages as it is totally random :D

Offline callycat

• Occult
« Reply #526 on: June 02, 2013, 04:43:17 AM »
Callycat: it's the Fortune Tellers lot in Moonlight Falls.

PlatnumDymnd: Joria and I are currently working on getting all our notes and screenshots together on the different gnomes, how to get them and poses so that Carl can add it to the guide. :)

Okay, thanks for confirming that. I couldn't think of anywhere else it could be, but I'm still unable to find it. Can I ask when you do the notes on getting the gnomes that you say specifically where it is on the lot? I'm lost, and nobody else seems to have been able to answer the question either!
[they/them pronouns please]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Flower1552

• Llama Wrangler
Gnomes, Gnomes, and more Gnomes!
« Reply #527 on: June 04, 2013, 05:35:45 PM »
Post gnome pictures here. Gnomes interact, capture it in a screenshot, you get the gist. this is my 3rd time typing this because of my fails. post.

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Gnomes, Gnomes, and more Gnomes!
« Reply #528 on: June 04, 2013, 05:38:00 PM »
There is already a gnome thread so I'm going to merge your post with that one.  We only need one thread about gnomes.
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline GenTheHen

• Townie
« Reply #529 on: June 25, 2013, 09:58:53 PM »
I had way more gnomes than this, like 50, but as a Crazy Gnome stalking lady that I am, I made a wee family portrait of a few, love the baby and Mr.Evil

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
« Reply #530 on: June 25, 2013, 10:41:29 PM »
Gen I removed your picture attachment.  This is not a preferred way to share screenshots on the forum.  We also don't allow too many games either.  This thread is about information regarding gnomes.

I just got two Mariner Gnomes from IP.  One was while I was snorkelling and the other I found in a treasure chest within the Mermaid Grotto. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #531 on: June 26, 2013, 06:16:16 AM »
But the photo is of Gnomes! I thought it was for people to share photos of the various magic gnomes too, as I seen in the forum thread. It wasnt meant as a game, just had to say something and not just a link.
I love the toddler gnome

I tried to attach a jpeg photo of this but wouldnt let me, said it had to be an mp3, zip, or rar.
Hence the link to the gallery. How do people get their photos to actually show in a post baffles me.

The only files you should be attaching to posts are Simpacks. These would be exported Sims, Houses or Patterns and should only be attached to posts in the Swap Shop. We don't use the attachment feature for images. For instructions on how to use the Gallery to put images in a post see this thread, there is a picture tutorial which at some point I am planning to update along with several other tutorials around the forum.  :)
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Blondi

• Nooboo
Re: What's up with gnomes?
« Reply #532 on: July 05, 2013, 11:14:24 AM »
I found a new "Mr Mariner Gnome" while scuba diving in the new Island Paradise expansion. My sim is a Mermaid and I simply moved it into my inventory :)

Offline IshaShisha

• Nooboo
Magic Gnomes
« Reply #533 on: February 09, 2014, 01:12:49 PM »
Where do they come from?? I have the World Adventures EP, Ambitions EP, Late Night EP, Generations EP, Showtime EP and Seasons EP. Just recently, a magic gnome dressed up like Elvis (I think so, anyway) showed up on my lot. Then, maybe a day or two after, another one showed up. I now have three (or four) magic gnomes on my lot, and have no clue how they got there at all. Any insight?

Offline bubbles

• Dynasty Novice
  • Watcher
Re: Magic Gnomes
« Reply #534 on: February 09, 2014, 01:36:59 PM »
Welcome to the forum Isha!

Gnomes are received randomly when you perform a specific interaction. For example, when I garden, I occasionally get a gnome then. It is quite random but if they get annoying, you can sell them for 1000 simoleons each!
Bubbles's Workshop
Friends are like potatoes; if you eat them, they die. My friends friend.

Offline Schipperke

• CAS Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Magic Gnomes
« Reply #535 on: February 09, 2014, 02:03:35 PM »
Welcome to the forum, Isha.  For more information, we have "The Ultimate Magic Gnome Thread," with a LOT of details about gnomes.  I'm going to merge this thread with that one.  :)

Designed by Swirl~Girl, THBL Logo by Danielle Haydis                            CAS Contest Logo designed by Samoht04

Please read The Forum Rules.

Links to My Stories                 CAS Contests

Offline IshaShisha

• Nooboo
« Reply #536 on: February 09, 2014, 04:02:32 PM »
Thanks :) My gnome happens to be the Lounge Lizard something or other (I can't recall...), but whenever he shows up, each Sim on my lot gets 24 hours of awesome singing abilities...

Offline Sherindra2014

• Nooboo
Re: How to get all the Magic Gnomes?
« Reply #537 on: August 14, 2014, 11:17:19 AM »
Kay, updated the list a bit - still wanting to confirm how to get the s-GNOME-man, and Cranstan Boonitz (Magician Gnome). Would Cranstan be similar to the singer in that you need an epic performance from a magician?
           Didn't check for the age of this post but, I think I got my "s-gnome-man" when using the snow cone machine. Seems every time I use it another pops up in my kitchen.

anything