Author Topic: The Sims 3 - Showtime EP06  (Read 118925 times)

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
Re: The Sims 3 - Showtime EP06
« Reply #345 on: February 01, 2012, 02:02:10 PM »

Totally! Actually, if Lady Gaga once worked with the Facebook game Farmville then I don't see why she wouldn't want to work with The Sims as well! I mean come on, TS3 is soo much better than Farmville! :P I think Katy Perry is like Gaga in the way that she wears a lot of alternative outfits and things too.

HAH! I was playing Farmville when that came out, her new album etc, Farmville users got a sneak preview... I only know her songs because of that.  But seriously...   I would buy it for Lady Gaga costumes.  As it is my boyfriend buys everything for Sims, so its up to him which edition we get.

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #346 on: February 01, 2012, 02:58:11 PM »
HAH! I was playing Farmville when that came out, her new album etc, Farmville users got a sneak preview... I only know her songs because of that.  But seriously...   I would buy it for Lady Gaga costumes.  As it is my boyfriend buys everything for Sims, so its up to him which edition we get.

Yes I would totally pay the extra money for LG costumes, that would be awesome!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline RunAmokSims

• Immortal
« Reply #347 on: February 01, 2012, 05:17:40 PM »
Yes I would totally pay the extra money for LG costumes, that would be awesome!

Now that would be interesting. She was probably too expensive for EA.

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
« Reply #348 on: February 01, 2012, 11:41:09 PM »

Now that would be interesting. She was probably too expensive for EA.

but Farmville could afford her?

haha!

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #349 on: February 02, 2012, 01:34:32 AM »
For some reason I think it was the other way around. I think Katy Perry approached EA saying she liked the game and offered to add publicity. Not only would it help gain a few extra bucks for EA but it wouldn't be a sour deal for Perry either. I'm saying this because she used to be kinda big a year or two ago but now I think she's slipping a bit.  :-\ I like her music though, the style and stuff.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #350 on: February 02, 2012, 04:49:48 AM »
For some reason I think it was the other way around. I think Katy Perry approached EA saying she liked the game and offered to add publicity. Not only would it help gain a few extra bucks for EA but it wouldn't be a sour deal for Perry either. I'm saying this because she used to be kinda big a year or two ago but now I think she's slipping a bit.  :-\ I like her music though, the style and stuff.

Working with a game like the sims does give an artist a boost. It's one of the best games sold world wide, so there have to be people that see her in game or in trailers and think: "why not buy an album?"

Offline Piggypox

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #351 on: February 02, 2012, 07:24:33 AM »
I just find Katy trying too hard to be young. But well, if this boosts her career then good for her. =D But I would've really liked to see Lady Gaga's bubble dress sims version.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline BellaClo

• Immortal
  • Has entered city planning mode
    • Reticulated Plumbobs
« Reply #352 on: February 02, 2012, 08:53:00 AM »
There is a new video on Simprograms, it's a short producers' walkthrough.

http://www.simprograms.com/38837/showtime-producer-walkthrough-video/

And I had said I wouldn't buy this one... it's getting harder and harder to resist!
Follow me @ RETICULATED PLUMBOBS and Happy Simming!

Offline xFezIsAFreakx

• Ironic Philanthropist
  • Watcher
  • Simmer/Nerdfighter
« Reply #353 on: February 02, 2012, 01:17:50 PM »
Bella, you'll give in. ;)

I agree that Katy went up to EA and asked them to feature, but I don't necessarily think that's something to look down on. At least she's not trying to boost her music sales by doing anything stupid or outrageous like most celebs these days. :)

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #354 on: February 02, 2012, 02:19:44 PM »
It's ok Bella, I had also said in the past I wasn't that excited about it and wasn't sure if I would get it. I've also recently given in and said I'm getting it lol. I mean if we didn't our sims collection would be incomplete!  ;D Also, the new skills and objects make it cool, we can opt out of simport if we don't want it! I know if I share memories I could get free things but I have yet to share a single memory lol.

loveSims

« Reply #355 on: February 02, 2012, 03:30:06 PM »
I think Katie Perry is a good choice, she always remind me a little off a sim. I think lady Gaga costumes is a little daring lol. :P

Offline MarianT

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
  • Everything in life is here to drive you crazy. R.T
« Reply #356 on: February 02, 2012, 03:44:50 PM »
There's more info about Showtime here:

http://simsvip.com/?p=6133

It'll be interesting to see what the new fish, insect, ingredients, and recipes are.
When the Zombies Come(Completed)--100 Nooboos Nabbed

Enjoy writing stories? Please check the Rules for Stories before posting.

Offline Sunnysabjes

• Occult
  • Insanely serious or seriously insane?
    • Deviant
« Reply #357 on: February 03, 2012, 04:37:32 AM »
Thanks for the link! It's nice to have some new info! I really got to try the photobooth!

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #358 on: February 03, 2012, 06:47:04 AM »
I really want to see the new townies more than anything. I need to start preparing my DecaDynasty early!

I wonder what new recipes and ingredients they will add. I think there will be a fruit as one of them.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #359 on: February 03, 2012, 08:01:33 AM »
Guys you do realize this isn't the first time she had anything to do with EA or the Sims Series, right? If you remember back in Sims 2, she recorded her song, "Hot n Cold" in Simlish for the last Sims 2 EP, Apartment Life.

How much time do I have to preorder the Katy Perry Version? I want to wait, and try to get my free SP with it.  :)