Author Topic: Holiday Announcement  (Read 79501 times)

Offline Hosfac

• Sleeper Agent
  • Watcher
  • Han Solo shot first.
Re: Holiday Announcement
« Reply #405 on: December 28, 2011, 06:43:08 PM »
I've got a tendency to believe most of what I read on the internet. :P

I'd trust that creepy looking guy on the street corner trying to sell me $300 pieces of jewelry for $5 before I'd trust anything on the internet.
Old forum mods never die.  We just get archived.

Interview With a Night Walker - The Veronika Beltane Story continues.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • I'm doing an internet! Woooahhh!
« Reply #406 on: December 28, 2011, 06:53:36 PM »

Internet wasn't invented in Lincoln's time and that is not a photo of him (I believe)  :o
Pretty funny though :)

EDIT: Well, I guess since nothing's coming for a while, I might as well go work on a modern home.
Find my builds here. | Last Created; Cubeached
Also, feel free to request a home by PMing me! Always happy to help.

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #407 on: December 28, 2011, 07:06:56 PM »
That's definitely not Abraham Lincoln. But the statement is true! I used to be like you guys, but when you get fooled and hurt so many times, you'll learn not to trust too easy. And that's sad to say.  :'( But chin up guys, secrets out tomorrow!!  ;D Also we might get invaded by gigantic pop-tart cats tomorrow too. Hehe.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #408 on: December 28, 2011, 07:12:51 PM »
Also we might get invaded by gigantic pop-tart cats tomorrow too. Hehe.

Most definitely. :P

Hey guys I'm taking an extended hiatus... again. I'm out of ideas to build houses and I don't have as much fun designing homes like I used to; it feels more like a chore. So that's where I'll be, I will probably be back sometime. :P

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #409 on: December 28, 2011, 07:17:52 PM »
lol, the point of the image was just that.. not a pic of Lincoln and definitely something he didn't say. There was one floating around and it had the date when he supposedly said it.. which happened to be the day Kennedy was shot!
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #410 on: December 28, 2011, 07:20:13 PM »
It looks like we've hit the line where I know it won't be tonight. It was unforseeable, but I apologize for the unfulfilled expectation for the evening. The gaffe is mine for not being more cautious with my wording. I think odds are good you'll see it soon, hopefully in the late night hours some time but I give up on trying to see the future! ZapKid, please call off the Nyan cat army so I can sleep without a gun under my pillow.

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #411 on: December 28, 2011, 07:21:24 PM »
Oh My! LOL! I tried to read this through without laughing and was gagging from stopping myself from laughing LOL.  ;D
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #412 on: December 28, 2011, 07:30:34 PM »
ZapKid, please call off the Nyan cat army so I can sleep without a gun under my pillow.

-scoffs- Fine. I need to contact them, be right back.

-2 minute period-

Kay, just got done talking with them. They unwillingly agreed, and I think they're gonna go burn time goofing off in the asteroid belt or something. Like it or not though- they'll be back. Not today or tomorrow- but soon. >:D

...No, I'm not insane :P

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #413 on: December 28, 2011, 07:35:17 PM »
SEVENTEEN PAGES OF COMMENTS? Really, guys? Glad to hear I haven't missed the announcement though, I thought I would have slept through it.

I don't mind Nyan Cat, oddly enough. It's not as bad if you watch it without sound, or watch the song with something else (look up "Nyan Cat Slipknot" for that, if you don't mind men in scary masks).

Sportsfan

« Reply #414 on: December 28, 2011, 07:37:58 PM »
Wow just got back on. 5 pages since I left. It took you guys 2 pages to get over my moose joke. (and I wasn't comparing women to moose in anyway more like comparing men to moose)
And lol Zapkid has like every other post here.

Aww Carl that's too bad we won't get to see it tonight.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #415 on: December 28, 2011, 07:39:04 PM »
@Ausette - I know hey :)

Don't worry Carl, at least it may be tonight by somebody's time. It's only morning here :D

Offline ZapKid

• Electronic Enthusiast
  • Watcher
« Reply #416 on: December 28, 2011, 07:39:26 PM »
I don't mind Nyan Cat, oddly enough. It's not as bad if you watch it without sound, (...)

But the sound is the best part! D:

EDIT: Wow, I made 101 posts in 1 day! I should really get a life. :P

Sportsfan

« Reply #417 on: December 28, 2011, 07:45:09 PM »
I agree zap. :P herp derp

Lol after reading chuckles last post 50% of people that read it will check her profile to see where she lives. I know I did.

Chuckles_82

« Reply #418 on: December 28, 2011, 07:50:34 PM »
lol actually I'm ahead of US time, but seen as how I didn't have to already wait all day, and only really just found out there is a secret and now 17 pages to go with, then I'm not dying of excitemet yet. Plus, I think perhaps being a Mum has given me a lot more patience. It will happen when it happens, and in the meantime I have packing to do before we move.

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #419 on: December 28, 2011, 07:52:53 PM »
Don't worry Carl, at least it may be tonight by somebody's time. It's only morning here :D
True. Us Aussies deserve to be able to be the first to hear about it.
Lol after reading chuckles last post 50% of people that read it will check her profile to see where she lives. I know I did.
I didn't, I stalked her ages ago.
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

anything