Author Topic: Union Cove - The Forum's World  (Read 352650 times)

Offline folcon

• Immortal
Re: Union Cove - The Forum's World
« Reply #390 on: January 09, 2012, 01:24:39 AM »
Just wondering, which lot would be the designated dynasty lot?

Offline samoht04

• Building Contest Coordinator
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #391 on: January 09, 2012, 02:08:05 AM »
Just wondering, which lot would be the designated dynasty lot?

The Large one that is up on the moderator Hill near the City Hall.
Please read the Forum Rules![/center]

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Joria

• Top Secret
  • Watcher
« Reply #392 on: January 09, 2012, 02:27:27 AM »
I saw a sort of funny thing today.  My Sim was in the library and along came this adorable little girl.  Didn't catch her name because Wednesday Adams came along and immediately started beating the snot out of the girl.  Then walked off giggling!  Now that is typical for the tv show but in Sims?  The other child just looked a bit dazed, shook her head and ran off home. 
What?  Grannies can't play games?
I speak perfect Nooblik, (and some Simlish)!

----------
With A Twist, an Immortal Dynasty
My No Buy Story
Joria's Creations on the Gallery

Offline Esther1981

• Cornelia Goth Enthusiast
  • Watcher
  • Cornelia is so awesome!!
« Reply #393 on: January 09, 2012, 02:36:19 AM »
Joria, maybe the sims are watching the Adams Family and know how to act.  ;D

Offline folcon

• Immortal
« Reply #394 on: January 09, 2012, 03:05:17 AM »
The Large one that is up on the moderator Hill near the City Hall.

Could i get a screen shot of it please, with the surrounding area?  I'm in the planning stages of a building project and debating if I want to use download and use union cove as the town to build in.  Not sure if a five story building would blend well with the rest though.

Sarah_n07

« Reply #395 on: January 09, 2012, 05:33:06 AM »
I was stalking Sims getting out of the School, and since they were nice and went out one by one - last student left at 5.30PM. Plenty of children in this world ;D
5.30 P.M? Lol that's soo funny!  ;D

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #396 on: January 09, 2012, 06:41:47 AM »
Does anyone know if the clubs and bars in UC will have all the drinks for the Mixology Challenge?
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ausette

• Watcher
« Reply #397 on: January 09, 2012, 06:46:07 AM »
Does anyone know if the clubs and bars in UC will have all the drinks for the Mixology Challenge?

All nine Late Night bars are included in Union Cove, so yes.  :)

Offline Gogowars329

• Watcher
« Reply #398 on: January 09, 2012, 06:49:41 AM »
All nine Late Night bars are included in Union Cove, so yes.  :)
Awesome! My DecaDynasty will be a blast!
Gogowars Inc - The place to find all of my wonderful Sims 3 creations

Keyz

« Reply #399 on: January 09, 2012, 01:32:02 PM »
Why is subway closed?

I tried play for tips but I can not find a crowd of people.I tried theatre, Park near the subway and some private party.On the party was one sim+barman(big party).I did not tried all possible places, because Union Cove is large, but I tried the most logical places. So park in center and theatre should be full of people. I tried this in different times.

In Union Cove should be about 100 sims. Even in the most famous club are 2-3 sims! When I played Late night, there were much more sims in clubs.

Offline Anushka

• Watcher
« Reply #400 on: January 09, 2012, 02:20:44 PM »
Why is subway closed?

I tried play for tips but i can not find a crowd of people.I tried theatrepPark near the subway and some private party.On the party was one sim+barman(big party).I did no tried all possible places,because Union Cove is large, but i tried the most logical places.So park in center and theatre should be full of people.I tried this in different times.

In Union Cove should be about 100 sims.Even in the most famous club are 2-3 sims! When i played Late night,there were mutch more sims in clubs.

Sorry, subway entrance is blocked by that trashcan, move it and it will work.
But other issue is strange, everywhere my Sim go there is a crowd, it is one of the things I like about UC, and many others reported the same. What time you go to play for tips? How long you play? Usually when my Sim visit a community lot, there is at least 3-4 of them and then 2-3 households arrive soon after my Sim. I even  find
Sims everywhere are giving a hard time for my klepto in UC, so sorry if I can't really help you with that.

Keyz

« Reply #401 on: January 09, 2012, 03:49:41 PM »
Sorry, subway entrance is blocked by that trashcan, move it and it will work.
But other issue is strange, everywhere my Sim go there is a crowd, it is one of the things I like about UC, and many others reported the same. What time you go to play for tips? How long you play? Usually when my Sim visit a community lot, there is at least 3-4 of them and then 2-3 households arrive soon after my Sim. I even  find
Sims everywhere are giving a hard time for my klepto in UC, so sorry if I can't really help you with that.
´
I have moved the trashcan and it is ok.Thx for this.

But if it is a problem why download file have this problem?It shoudl be updated.

Offline Carl

• Webmaster
  • Administrator
  • Watcher
    • Carl's Sims 4 Guide
« Reply #402 on: January 09, 2012, 04:00:20 PM »
There are a number of little things in a world this big, it's why game developers don't usually release a patch for one fix at a time. Information on errors is being gathered and a lot of things will be fixed at once. The team did do some testing, but since they can't see everything a lot of problems wouldn't present themselves until dozens were using it :)

Offline jeanamariex3

• Crazy Cat Lady
  • Watcher
    • Jeana's Blog!
« Reply #403 on: January 09, 2012, 10:15:22 PM »

Or crowding in a library ;D

I was stalking Sims getting out of the School, and since they were nice and went out one by one - last student left at 5.30PM. Plenty of children in this world ;D

Is that my kid? If it is, I'm leaving story progression off in this world! I'm not ready for kids in real life, so what makes story progression think I'm ready for a virtual pixelated one?  :P

Offline Seera1024

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #404 on: January 10, 2012, 12:14:33 AM »
I downloaded Union Cove yesterday and I've been playing a Differences in the Family Tree challenge in it. I'm four Sim days in and I haven't had a single problem and the lot I chose was the one on Moderator Hill. But I've got a pretty good computer if I do say so myself. I'm on high settings and having no more lag than I do in Bridgeport.

Which means I would not have been able to play it on my old desktop most likely. Thing couldn't even play Bridgeport! The game would only send the necessary Sims to lots!

But I'm loving it and I'll be posting a link to the story here shortly once I get some question asked (which would be off topic if I asked here so I'll run off to that section now).

anything