Author Topic: I am new to the forum :)  (Read 1711 times)

candycowgirl

I am new to the forum :)
« on: January 10, 2012, 05:38:06 PM »
Hello, I have been playing the sims since.... well... since the first sims came out (not counting sim city... big difference) I FINALLY got the sims 3 pets for christmas. Having a blast, but sometimes I feel like I run out of ideas for fun things to do. This is why I decided to find a sims forum, maybe get some ideas on some fun things to do. :) I've raised, and mastered horses, started familys, built mansions, with large stables (horses are my favorite part... lol) I even made a zebra for the fun of it, and she's a master of everything (except the extra tasks, like winning however many shows and whatever) anyone find anything else entertaining to do??? (I'm sure there are TONS of ideas out there :)

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Offline cndneh

• Watcher
Re: I am new to the forum :)
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 05:45:27 PM »
Welcome to the forums!

I like to read through challenges and the legacy/story pages.  Challenges sometimes aren't hugely long and time consuming and gives you something more to think about, specific rules etc.  (makes it more challenging.. duh.... :D)

The stories/legacies are  interesting (and longer than challenges) and some people have started different take on the "pinstar" rules on legacies.  I personally am enjoying Schipperke's orphanage project by starting my own and working through it.  A link to peoples different story/legacy rules are found here - http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/forum/index.php/topic,4868.0.html  and I'm sure you can incorporate  pets into all of these stories.

have fun!

:)

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Sportsfan

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 06:08:07 PM »
Welcome to the forum!

There's a lot of great ideas look through the stories boards and the challenges. Also look through the proposed challenges thread in the graveyard.

candycowgirl

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 10:38:22 PM »
Not even sure I knew of the stories. Lol. The lifetime goals are too far out and I get bored trying to reach them. Are the stories like the overview of the household and the goals? Do you actually get things for achieving them?

I'd like to do things that aren't too difficult, that I can get some kind of reward for. For example, maybe getting a unicorn? Not sure how to do that, or if you just have to find it...?

Right now I'm working on trying to get a ghost baby by getting a relationship with a ghost at the Goth house. Does anyone happen to know if a male can try for baby with a female ghost??? Or does it have to be a female person, with a male ghost?

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 12:03:12 AM »
Welcome to our Forum, candycowgirl.

There are so many things to do and great ideas for playing the game that we can't possibly put it all in this one thread.  I suggest you read Carl's Sims 3 Guide for information about how to do specific things, like getting a unicorn.  There are also walkthrough stories there on how to achieve the Lifetime Wishes.  They can be fun as well as informative.  Then you can also browse the Forum itself and look at the Challenges board and Stories board.  We also have a section for construction and Building Contests.

If you come across something you can't find on the Guide or in the Forum, then feel free to post a topic specific for that issue on the appropriate board.

I hope you enjoy yourself here.  It's a friendly community with lots to do.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything