Author Topic: Baby Gender Question  (Read 2408 times)

Offline Fluffy Puff

• Llama Wrangler
Baby Gender Question
« on: February 07, 2012, 03:08:24 PM »
I know that eating either watermelons or apples affects a baby's gender, but does the mom have to eat them before becoming visibly pregnant for the fruit to affect the baby? Can she still have a girl even though she started eating watermelons after the baby bump appeared?

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: Baby Gender Question
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 03:52:25 PM »
I have only ever had my Sim eat watermelons or apples after the bump has appeared and there has only been one time(for me)that I have not got the gender I wanted.
Saying that I mostly leave it all up to mother nature.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline twallan

• Townie
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 03:59:04 PM »
but does the mom have to eat them before becoming visibly pregnant for the fruit to affect the baby?

Provided you have not visited a doctor and asked them to determine the gender, you can eat the fruit at any time during the pregnancy to alter the chance.

:)
NRaas Industries.  Saving Sims games from becoming doorstops since 2009.

Forum Rules

Offline MoMoll

• Watcher
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 04:25:41 PM »
Right after the chimes for pregnancy, my sim eats the fruit for the gender until the bumb appears. I don't gorge and eat constantly and I've never failed to get the gender I wanted. Never have asked the doc about the gender. I like surprises!

Offline Teacup Chihuahua

• Occult
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2012, 05:46:30 PM »
Hi I do the same as MoMoll, start eating the required fruit when I hear the chimes and I have always had the Nooboo gender I wanted ;D

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2012, 06:55:28 PM »
I know that eating either watermelons or apples affects a baby's gender, but does the mom have to eat them before becoming visibly pregnant for the fruit to affect the baby? Can she still have a girl even though she started eating watermelons after the baby bump appeared?

Yes, probably.  It's definitely worth a try if you want a certain gender and got a late start eating the fruit.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

anything