Author Topic: Lunar Lakes Performance Park  (Read 3027 times)

Taylor90

Lunar Lakes Performance Park
« on: March 09, 2012, 02:07:39 PM »
Does anyone stll play in Lunar Lakes? Has anyone that plays in LL tried to put in the new venues with stages? If you have (or if you are willing to try to help), is it glitched? Or is it just me and my bf's game?

Ok, we are in Lunar Lakes and wanted to stay there. So we decided to put all the new stage venues in, but when my bf wnt to put on a gig at the performance park, it never activated. What i mean is the propriator never came on stage to anounce his act and when he clicked to try to set up stage, it just bounce him to the side.

So, are we only gonna be able to perform in Starlight Shores? Or were we doing something wrong?

Any help will be greatly appriciated. Tyvvvm (Fiest talk for thank you ver very very much)

Taylor :)

Offline Cas

• Llama Wrangler
Re: Lunar Lakes Performance Park
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2012, 06:50:29 PM »
I'm playing in Lunar Lakes at the moment.  I put in 3 venues and can perform at them all - the Performance Park, the Coffeehouse and the Ultimate Venue.  I've hit a number of bugs with performances and singing, but nothing quite like what you describe, so sorry I can't be more helpful.

What I would suggest is to do a reset on the Proprietor.  I had to do that once when one of them wouldn't respond to anything.

By the way, the propriator will only announce your act if you're attending a performance feist.  For a normal performance you just need to pass an audition the day before, and then at the time of your performance click on the stage and select the "set up stage" option.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

anything