Author Topic: Artie's Lunar Lunacy  (Read 408936 times)

Offline Ricalynn

• Herder of Raptors, Pineapples, Grims, Gnomes, Alphas & Sassypants Squad.
  • Watcher
  • Addicted to Dynasties? *shifty eyes* Not me.
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Athena's Message/Rica's Revenge)
« Reply #870 on: September 27, 2012, 12:50:53 PM »
That's Ares at his board breaker.  He's fenced in so nobody can bother him and it keeps the gems contained.  As for the outfit, it's actually his athletic karate gear one.  Insane sims don't wear their sleepwear unless you're landing in a foreign country.  It's the only thing you have to put them in to show it off. 
Origin ID: Ricalynn | Discord: Rica#5389
Current Active Stories: Stayin' Alive: Take 5 - Story about A Grim

Please read and follow the Forum Rules.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline ratchie

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #871 on: September 27, 2012, 03:30:12 PM »
Great updates Rica. Artie is going to be in so much trouble when his baby mama's find out about one another.

Rachel
Please follow the forum rules.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline ladyaya

• The Epic Panda-Cat Lover
  • Watcher
« Reply #872 on: September 27, 2012, 07:38:28 PM »
That's Ares at his board breaker.  He's fenced in so nobody can bother him and it keeps the gems contained.  As for the outfit, it's actually his athletic karate gear one.  Insane sims don't wear their sleepwear unless you're landing in a foreign country.  It's the only thing you have to put them in to show it off.

You mean Ares actually wears what he's supposed to for athletic wear when he's playing with the board breaker? xD

Offline Lysita

• Townie
« Reply #873 on: September 27, 2012, 10:16:22 PM »
Sims automatically change into karate gear when using the dummy or board breaker.

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #874 on: September 27, 2012, 10:20:48 PM »
Sims automatically change into karate gear when using the dummy or board breaker.

Awwe, I though Ares was actually being the slightest bit sane. xD

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #875 on: September 27, 2012, 10:20:56 PM »
They should but this particular Karate outfit is his athletic wear personally made by me.  Insane sims never actually put on their gi like other sims do when they do SimFu.  I gave Ares the one you can get in CAS under athletic full outfits to wear because I knew I'd see it often.  It has purple on it for his wife.

Stories: Artie | The Race | Grim Chronicles | Revenge | Licious | Artie's TS4 Dynasty | Grim Rivalries | Speed Dreamin'

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #876 on: September 27, 2012, 10:23:40 PM »
They should but this particular Karate outfit is his athletic wear personally made by me.  Insane sims never actually put on their gi like other sims do when they do SimFu.  I gave Ares the one you can get in CAS under athletic full outfits to wear because I knew I'd see it often.  It has purple on it for his wife.

So Ares actually likes his athletic wear and will wear it when he exercises? xD

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #877 on: September 27, 2012, 10:24:52 PM »
So Ares actually likes his athletic wear and will wear it when he exercises? xD

When he exercises, when he sleeps, when he parties, when he swims, when he sits in the sauna. 

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #878 on: September 27, 2012, 10:25:33 PM »
When he exercises, when he sleeps, when he parties, when he swims, when he sits in the sauna.

Does he ever wear anything else or is athletic his favourite?

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #879 on: September 27, 2012, 10:27:51 PM »
All of my Sims can be caught wearing their daily wear, formal wear, athletic wear and swim suits at all the wrong moments.   Like Artie in his swimsuit when Eileen went into labor, they had just come from the bistro. 

I just watched Airica climb into the hot tub in her formal wear.   It's fun to watch but they never wear the right thing no matter what you do. 

Offline ladyaya

• Watcher
« Reply #880 on: September 27, 2012, 10:29:59 PM »
I really should play with some insane sims one day xD

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #881 on: September 28, 2012, 12:20:09 PM »
Ricalynn, I just spent a whole day getting caught up with the Grims.  A day well spent!  Absolutely fascinating, every bit of it.
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
« Reply #882 on: September 28, 2012, 12:22:00 PM »
Ricalynn, I just spent a whole day getting caught up with the Grims.  A day well spent!  Absolutely fascinating, every bit of it.

Thank you very much.  I'm glad that you liked the story.  I enjoy the telling of it and I'm glad that others enjoy the reading beyond my sister who will make me update anyway.  :D

Offline Odinsdottir

• Spline Reticulator
  • Occult
  • Artistic, Natural Cook, Cat Person, Insane, Flirty
« Reply #883 on: September 28, 2012, 12:57:40 PM »
Sorry to go off-topic, I just looked at your profile!  I was born in Macon, Ga!  I live in London now.  It's a little bit different.   ;D
x, EAOdinsdottir.

A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.

-Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Ricalynn

• Watcher
Re: Artie's Lunar Lunacy (New Chapter: Airica's Teen Birthday)
« Reply #884 on: September 29, 2012, 03:36:16 PM »
I'm currently living up in Buford!  Small world, huh!  Yeah I bet London is different. ;D

Onto the update!

Artie: "Hey little man.  Weren't you still a burrito last night or did I miss something?"
Darron: -gurgleshrug-
Artie: "Exactly. Ok.  Time to go home for the birthday party. " -snuggles Darron real quick and leaves Eileen's house-

Apollo: "No No no.  We can't keep doing this kind of stuff.  She's one of us now and that means if we actually expect her to go through with all the requirements then we have to start treating her like family and not a victim for us to do things too because the table has turned.  While it's fun, I think it could cause problems."
Artie: "You know I hate that you're right.  The pranking is fun but it's Rica.  She's been there for us for a very long time and now we should support her."
Amon: "She has to be become immortal and so does number 8.  That's what Athena says.  I don't even want to think of what would happen if we fail this now because of Rica of all the silly things."
Angus: "Rica won't fail us.  She knows what's at stake more than anything.  Backing off we should do maybe.  But she is one of us now which means the game is on.  She hasn't exactly been innocent.  You don't think I was the one who rigged the sink to spray my face right?"
Apollo: "This is true. I guess. "

Aker: "Whee!  Wow how come we never played on these before?"
Anita: "I think you're getting a little foggy because I could have sworn we did at least one time before."
Aker: "We did?  Are you sure?  I think I would have remembered watching a sexy mama such as yourself moving in the breeze like this."
Anita: "It's her birthday and acting like a senile old man is funny but it's not necessary to make me feel better.  Love you Big Daddy."
Aker: "Love you too, Mama.  Let's go bring out the cake."
Anita: "Don't break anything hopping off the swing."
Aker: "Ooh ouch.  You're good."

Artie: "Oh yeah. Who's the best?  This guy."
Ares: "Dad.. cake time."
Artie: "Already?  Well hey look I got her a present."
Airica: "Got who a present?"
Artie: "That's for me to know and you to find out."

Anita: "Make a wish honey."
Airica: "I wish.. I wish.. Oh please please please make puberty easy this time."
Mystery Voice #3: "Not likely."

Airica: "Ok.. how bad is it?"
Amon: "Not that bad.."
Ares: "It's kind of festive."
Airica: "Festive?!  Help!  I need a mirror stat!"

Mystery Voice: "Haha.  You're mine now, little girl.. How about some Agnes hair hmm?"
Airica: "Noooo.  Who are you and why are you doing this to me?"
Mystery Voice: "Oh I know.. how about purple?  I remember liking that color."
Airica: "Wait.. Reka?"
Reka: "Bingo Baby.  You killed me."

Airica: "No you didn't jump in the water.  I tried to save you.  You were right there and on your way to that pool."
Reka: "Doesn't matter.  You would have continued to hope that Prim lived forever just so I couldn't be a part of this family. "
Airica: "That's not what was going on at all.  If I hadn't wanted you in the family, I wouldn't have let Aker have access to a potion to make you real.  Notice that none of the other IFs are real."
Reka: "Wow.. look at how you resemble that mother of yours.  I can't do this right now as I feel your betrayal burn within my soul.  I can't be a part of making you up right this moment so you can be pretty like.. her."
Airica: "Do I get to choose my own then?"
Reka: "Do what you want.. I'll be back later.  Of that you can be sure.."
Airica: "Oooh.  There are so many hairstyles and clothes I haven't used in a while."

Airica: "Aww Yeah.  Got my purple shirt back since I'm back in high school.  Ode to Angelica for my formal.  Wow I am one hot mama.  I wonder what Francisco is up to....."

anything