Author Topic: Acrobat missing his props  (Read 2353 times)

Offline ladybug53

• Watcher
Acrobat missing his props
« on: March 14, 2012, 04:29:30 PM »
My level 10 Acrobat when on a tour yesterday , came back and I thought everything was fine . I did get a pink pop-up saying that I had things missing from my inventory but didn't know what all this was about .

Today I booked a tour for him . The game booked the tour and saved my game . Then I got a pop-up saying that he was waiting for a taxi or Limo . Then an other pop-up saying that we were waiting to see if the Host had been able to make it to the show . My sim never left the house . I had to save and quit to go to an appointment .  When I put my game on again my Acrobat was completely missing from my screen . Usually they only get greyed out . Three sim's day went by and no Acrobat . I then went to my Simport Passport and clicked on him to see if he would come back . He did but , on the Sunday he had a gig to do and he has no props to do it with .

I checked in Buydebug but don't see those item there . Does anyone have any ideas as to what I could do ? Or does this mean that he will need to retire from his career ?

Edit :  I checked my game this evening and his props are now in his personal inventory . He went to perform a gig but doesn't seem to be able to use his props . It's as if they were not there at all .  I took them out of his personal inventory on his home lot and clicked on them for him to " Place in inventory " but this action didn't seem to help either . Do you think it might have something to do with the way the stage set-up was saved ? These two items normally stay in the personal inventory so I can't see how the save would affect it though . It's hard to perform with no props . Not sure what to try . Any suggestions  ?

Edit : March 15, 2012      I just downloaded the new patch 1.33 and now my Acrobat is able to use his props again . Just  finished a gig and everything worked out great .  :)
Memories have no expiration date .
ladybug53's Studio

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
Re: Acrobat missing his props
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2012, 08:49:30 PM »
I'm moving this to the Showtime board.
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.