Author Topic: The Sims 3 - Showtime EP06  (Read 118956 times)

Offline Twinmum

• Building inspector and trouble shooter
  • Global Moderator
  • Watcher
Re: The Sims 3 - Showtime EP06
« Reply #630 on: March 17, 2012, 06:19:49 PM »
Once the magician gets to a certain level and can do the appearing objects illusion, I just have him do that over and over again (I had one female magician who did this all the time without being told) and often he will conjure up a magic gnome. At one point I had a dozen gnomes from him just practicing at home. Plus when they get the mystery box and the glass box, you can place them on the home lot and practice.
Have you read the Forum Rules?
And please try to remember Capitals, Commas and Apostrophes when you post.
Check out  Twinmum's creations on the Gallery for Sims 4 creations and Twinsom Realty for my Sims 3 Creations
For something non Sims - check out the miniatures I make at MiniisByTwinmum

rainydaycoffee

« Reply #631 on: March 19, 2012, 11:06:30 PM »
Are there child actors?  An insane child can showoff as well as talk to self. Good for acting.

Actually I was thinking of a daredevil.  "Daredevils will receive an 'Adrenaline rush' moodlet after performing 'Watch This' social interaction."

Can a child use the outdoor stage?        I use an insane, inappropriate, daredevil child.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Pam

• Community Manager
  • Forum Founder and Friend
  • Watcher
« Reply #632 on: March 19, 2012, 11:46:56 PM »
Hi everyone!

I just want to remind all of you that this thread was just a starter topic for Showtime before it was released.  We now have an entire board dedicated to Showtime and some of the posts here should really have their own topics on the Showtime board.  If you've got an actual issue or problem with Showtime, please post it on the Showtime board instead of on this thread. 

Thanks very much.  :)
Read and heed the Forum Rules, please!

Support the site when you purchase online!
Dreamweaver Immortal Dynasty
Dreamweaver 4 x 4 Dynasty
Pam's Sims 4 World Blog

"Half of my posts are correcting people. The other 49% is moving threads."