Author Topic: Ash's Villa  (Read 3046 times)

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
Ash's Villa
« on: September 07, 2014, 11:16:56 AM »
Lot size 60x60 (original lot: 27 Verona Way, Monte Vista)

5 bed spaces (1 double bedroom, 1 twin and 1 single); 3 baths
Price on original lot: §152,365 furnished, §92,049 unfurnished

Content used:
Expansions: World Adventures, Ambitions, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Seasons, University Life
Stuff packs: High End Loft, Fast Lane, Outdoor Living, Master Suite

Free store content:
Earth Day
Ever Leaves
Year of the Tiger

Other store content:
Monte Vista
Sunlit Tides
Bayside Kitchen Set
Spa Necessities
Market Piggy Sculpture
Palm Light
Athena's Olive Tree

This is the athletic house from my Household Skills Project.  I named it after its inspiration, a sports-mad village in Corsica (the indoors-outdoors terrace upstairs is shamelessly copied from a house there).  It was only when I was checking that I’d remembered the name correctly that I discovered that ‘Monticello’ would mean something completely different to people across the pond, so it's posted here under a different name :).

The house has an open-plan living/dining/kitchen area, gym, sauna, games room and one bathroom downstairs, with the bedrooms, remaining bathroom and terrace upstairs.  Outdoors, there are a second cooking/dining area, a children’s playground and facilities for various sports.

Downstairs plan:

Upstairs plan:

More pictures here.

Offline _Annika_

• Immortal
Re: Ash's Villa
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2014, 08:58:12 PM »
I love the colour scheme in the kitchen and how spacious it is. It looks like in a hot climate it would be a cool and refreshing place to be.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline hazelnut

• Watcher
Re: Ash's Villa
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2014, 02:03:28 PM »
Thanks.  I'd love a real-life version of this place as a holiday home (in a real-life Monte Vista, of course :) ).