Author Topic: The Return of Brooks - The Final Chapter 01/08/17 Updated *COMPLETED*  (Read 449467 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Return of Brooks - Colt Brooks First Immortal 12/8
« Reply #105 on: December 08, 2014, 07:23:26 AM »
Well??? How does it feel? You did it!!

Colt: Let me think a minute. how do I feel?

Colt: Like I've done this a few times before in the other game!! Woman come on and lets get this over with, I do have a life you know.

Colt: *inhales* Still stinks like death!!! Hope it taste better then the other times. That stuff was just plain nasty.

Grow up and at your age man. I mean geez!! You'd think you where used to this by now.

Colt: *hmmpf* Used to what? This mess? This stuff is foul, nasty and just plain out abuse on a sim. I mean is there such a thing as Sim abuse via watcher? If not there should be..

Wait? Where are you going? Just sit down and EAT IT ALREADY!!

Colt: Take a chill pill woman!! I mean man.. This stuff is nasty, so I need to prepare myself for that first bite. BACK OFF!!

Colt:*mubbles* Crazy woman, never knows when to just be quiet and let a man be!!

I heard that..

Colt: GOOD

Colt: *takes first bite* There are you happy?

Much!

Colt: Hmm, it's not that bad.. Well not that good either.. But better than the other stuff.

Offline Franki

• Occult
« Reply #106 on: December 08, 2014, 09:00:34 AM »
Woohoo, Go Colt.. wait no Go Watcher.. ah heck, Colt needs another ego inflation :P

I'm lacking behind in the story a bit so will have to catch up but did I see Zest has finally crossed?? I'm going to miss him.
Straud/Masters - Tangled and defying untangling attempts

I Aten't Dead - Granny Weatherwax

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Margerita

• Immortal
« Reply #107 on: December 08, 2014, 10:53:55 AM »
Congratulations to the both of you for getting to Immortality!

Here is to hoping that Skye and the ones to come won't have any issues getting their requirements done.

Offline LenaLJ

• Challenge Board Assistant
  • Challenge Board Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #108 on: December 08, 2014, 10:54:54 AM »
Congratulations Colt!

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #109 on: December 08, 2014, 10:55:30 AM »
Wooo!  Congrats to both Shannon and Colt! 

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Return of Brooks - Zoey Ages Up 12/8 Update #2
« Reply #110 on: December 08, 2014, 03:12:33 PM »
Skye: DAD!!! I'm so proud of you!! You did it.

Colt: Thank you baby girl. It wasn't easy.

Colt: So, are you ready for that workout I promised you?

Skye: Yes sir.. I want to workoff the is baby fat from Zoey.

Colt: Honey, You look beautiful.. There's nothing wrong with you. I'm sure Don will say the same thing.

Skye: Oh dad.. hush. You two will say anything to keep me happy.

Colt: Now you have to warm up for about 8 minutes on a walk. Then move up. The warm up gets you blood flowing and the heart pumping.

Skye: Heart pumping, flowing. right 

Colt: Honey, your not out for a walk in the park. You got the get into it.. Feel the burn. Sweat.

Skye: Geez dad.. okay..

Colt: Come on now girl, your a Brooks. So that treadmill who's the boss of it.

Skye: Dad, Can you go and help Zoey age up now? I know you want to be the one to that. I'll be fine.

Colt: Hey there little lady. Mommy says it time for you to age up.

Zoey: YEESSSSSSSSSSS!! I'M FREE!!

Colt: Something like that.

Zoey: Grandpa, Can you excuse me for a minute? I need to change.. this is gross.

Colt: Meet me in the kitchen, you have homework to do young lady!

Why do you have glasses on?

Zoey: Oh they are just for looks. I can see fine. They just make me look smart. I'm going after the whiz kid aspiration.

Ohh okay.

Dina: Okay young lady. While your grandpa eats, Auntie Dina is going to help you.

Zoey: Boy you are old Auntie Dina..

Colt: *cough cough*

Colt: I'll take it Dina. Let's see, If the bank has §700,000 in the vault, §150 in two teller drawers, the drive thru has §244,550 in the drawer. Then I come in and rob them of all but §22.50, how much did I steal from the bank?

Zoey: Oh that's easy grandpa, The bank would have nothing left. Your too good to even leave a penny behind.

*laughs* Yep, she's your granddaughter!

Colt: Well true, moving one.. I need to read to you so lets go little one.

Zoey: By the way the answer is §944,827.50

Colt: Ali SimBaba and the Forty Thieves:

"Ali Baba, a poor woodcutter was in the forest when he saw forty thieves stop in front of a cave.

The leader said “Open Sesame!” and before Ali Baba’s amazed eyes the sealed mouth of the cave magically opened and the men disappeared inside. To come out and close the entrance, the leader said “Close Sesame” and the cave sealed itself once more. Trembling with excitement Ali Baba waited till the thieves had left and then entered the cave after saying the magic words. To his delight he found lots of treasure."

Zoey: It this about you Grandpa?

Colt: *chuckles* No honey..

Colt:
"Ali SimBaba told his brother Kasim about the wondrous cave. Kasim set off to get some treasure for himself too. Sadly, he forgot the words to leave the cave and the thieves killed him. Ali Baba discovered his brother’s body in the cave. With the help of a slave girl called Morgiana, he was able to take Kasim’s body back home and bury it.

Realizing that someone else knew about their cave the thieves tracked Ali Baba down. The leader, disguised as an oil seller stayed with Ali Baba. He had brought along mules loaded with forty oil jars containing the other thieves. Clever Morgiana knew who the oil seller really was and poured boiling oil into the jars killing the other thieves. While dancing in front of the leader of the thieves Morgiana stabbed him. Ali Baba was saved and lived happily ever after."

Zoey: Oh look. It's the ghost the Uncle Zest!! He's here to visit us.

Colt: Really? Hey Zest... Honey, I don't see hi...

Colt: Okay you little sneak.. You think your sneaky don't you!! *chuckles* I know what you did.

Zoey: You can't prove it.. Your just a sore loser! *laughing*

Look who is at the chemistry set. I hope we don't have another fire.

Zoey: A little pinch of whatever this is..

What a minute! You don't even know what you are doing?

Zoey: Swish it around like this.

*looks nervous* Yep we're gonna have another fire..

You know your mom set fire to this exact same room and set at your age?

Zoey: Don't worry. I'm not my mom..

BOOM

Dina: Another fire.. Help COLT!! FIRE!!

Don: Watcher? Where's my daughter?

She ran, I told her to becareful But she would not listen. She is just like her grandfather!!

Dina: Oh Thank the watcher the sprinklers came on..

I think this is alot safer for you Zoey.

Zoey: What happened? I was down here the whole time.

Yeah right. Don't play innocent with me little girl. I know better.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #111 on: December 08, 2014, 03:30:38 PM »
YEAH Colt! Congratulations on your first immortal! And Zoey is just priceless, loved her homework math problems! lol
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #112 on: December 08, 2014, 03:36:28 PM »
YEAH Colt! Congratulations on your first immortal! And Zoey is just priceless, loved her homework math problems! lol

Colt, I didn't think was going to get that last Good friend. She kept trying to go home. LOL  I thought the math question would fit in with what I am having to do with my son in his homework these days. LOL I have math..

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #113 on: December 08, 2014, 05:44:12 PM »
I love it!  Zoey is a doll!

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #114 on: December 08, 2014, 11:34:16 PM »
Congrats and looks like Zoey is going to be a wonderful handful  :)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Return of Brooks - Zoey and Grandpa 12/11
« Reply #115 on: December 11, 2014, 08:10:22 AM »
Colt: Hey princess, *hugs* What's wrong?

Zoey: Grandpa, I'm sorry I set fire to the play room. I didn't mean too, I promise!

Colt: I know honey. It's fine. Hey, lets go to the park.

Colt: Hey son, looks like whatever you where cooking burnt right up there. It's gone.

Kid: Oh it's still light from the last person, I was just looking at the coals.

Colt: Look son, you got to do something with your life. Don't drop out of school. Get your education. Stay off  the junk and make a name for yourself.

Kid: Thanks man, I here that there's a new job fair coming to town next week and there might be some jobs opening up at the local gym for trainers or something like that. I had my heart on that.

Colt: That's good, you don't want end up like some of these spattered tank top people that sleep in the park at night.

Man: Your pretty smart for a young one.

Zoey: *contemplating move* Thank you sir, I get it from my grandfather.

Man: *thinking* Whose your granddaddy?

Zoey:  Oh he's Colt Brooks. He's the best!

Man: *slams fist down* Now listen here missy!! Your not gonna cheat me on this game!

Zoey: Sir if you would please calm down. I am just trying to get my logic skills up for school nothing more. I don't know why you are having a coronary, but I assure you, I am NOT cheating you!!

Pink hat: Hey Zoey! What's up?

Zoey: Nothing much, just trying to keep this one from meeting Grim soon. How are you today?

Man: Look, I'm done, you win. Play with your little friend!

Zoey: Adults are such sore losers!

Pink hat: Boy was he a grumpy old man or what?

Zoey: *laughs* Yes he was.. maybe he forgot to take his fiber..

Back at the house.

Don and Skye are making use of the observatory..

Colt went to work and Zoey home and went straight for monkey bars to work on her motor skills ..

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #116 on: December 11, 2014, 08:39:15 AM »
Colt giving advice.. LOL! Zoey is just so incredibly cute.. is there a brother/sister on the way? *fingers crossed*

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #117 on: December 11, 2014, 04:26:52 PM »
Zoey is too adorable!  Mean old man  >:(

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Return of Brooks - Two for One day at the Brooks 12/11 Update #2
« Reply #118 on: December 11, 2014, 07:57:57 PM »
Have I told you two lately "Thank you"? I mean, you have put in long hard hours in the garden and it looks great. Oh and Don, please don't over do, I know you had a "good workout" this last night. *snickers*

Don: At least I still got something to workout and a smexy wife to work it out with!

Don: Watcher?? What's going on with Dina?

NOOO why it is always in the garden!!

Dina: Oh my,  is it that time already?

Dina: Don, you take care of my niece now, and be good to my sister.

Don: Just relax Dina, everyone is fine. I'll take good care of them. I promise.

Don: Hey watcher, over here now!!

I know Don, Grim is on his way for Dina.

Don: No that's not it, I think he's coming for me too.. It can't be my time. Skye and I where playing on more kids. This can't be happening!!

NO, Don stop it.. He's never done two at a time in my stories at once. I mean I've seen it over with the other watchers.

Don: Everything is going all white. Tell Skye, it's always been her. I've only loved her. She needs to move on and find someone to help raise Zoey and love her. She has my blessings. Skye still has alot of love to give. Please let her know.

Oh Don, what is taking that darn man so long!! *cries*

Grim: I'm here woman, Oh snap!! It's two for one at the Brooks home. Must be my lucky week.

Grim: Awe, I get to add the sim stud to my collection. He'll make the ladies of the neither world very happy. Unless he is truly in love with his wife.

Just hush your mouth. Don loves Skye very much. Just do your job go before his wife and daughter get home.

Grim: I have to make a few adjustments here and then I'll do my thang and be done.

Grim: First up is Dina, she was the nice one of the three ladies.

Will you hurry up? Zoey will be here any second now and I don't want her to see you reaping her father.

Grim: Now for Don "the playboy' Lothario". OH I can't wait to get him back to the neitherworld.

Grim: There are you happy? By the way, What do you do with all these tombstones? I never see them out.

I put them in storage. If they are on the lot. It's not the ghost that cause problems. It's the living. I can't keep them on task because they want to stop all the time and mourn them.

Grim: Oh okay, Mind if I hang around? I promise not to tell the little one why I'm here.

I guess. But if you break your promise, I'll break you!

Zoey: You sure do know alot about sim worldhistory Mr. Grim.

Grim: Well, Zoey, I've been around thru must of it so I should know.

Zoey: Okay then, answer this.. What came first? The chicken or the egg?

Grim: *shrugs* hmmmm The farm?

Zoey: Well I guess that makes you older than dirt.

Grim: Cheeky little thing aren't you.

What are you doing?

Grim: I'm just helping her with her history homework. I mean I do know most of it. I"m just good like that.

Zoey: He left out the part of not informing me that he reaped my aunt and dad this afternoon.

GRIM!!!

Grim: *shrugs* What?? I did not say anything. I promise.

Zoey: He didn't watcher.  I figured it out. My dad and aunt are no where to be seen. So it is the only logical conclusion.

Umm, Who are you? Are you sure that you are the product of a Brooks and a Lothario?

Grim: That's my clue to go..

Zoey, honey? I'm so sorry about your dad. Are you okay?

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Return of Brooks - Zoey and Skye 12/11 Update #3 (short)
« Reply #119 on: December 11, 2014, 08:38:51 PM »
Zoey: Yes, Heriberto!! Grim was here, and he helped me with my homework.

Heriberto: Ooo I've heard about him. Is he as scary and mean as they say?

Zoey: Oh no. Not really, he acts all mean, but he's really nice.

Heriberto: *hugs* I'm sorry about your dad Zoey.

Zoey: Thank you Herbi. Your my best friend. I really like you.

*together* Selfie

Welcome home sweetie. I see you got another promotion.

Skye: *sniffs* So, I lost my husband today. Oh why today? I needed to be here not at work.

He would not have wanted you to see that. Skye, Don loved you so much. Enough that he fought the non-committal trait to be with you. He feel hard for you.

Skye: I don't know if I can go on without him!

He wants you too. He wants you to move forward. Find someone else with his blessing to help to raise Zoey. He said you still have alot of love to give and he wants you to live life and be happy. That's how much he loves you.

Skye: *cries* Oh Don!! I love him so much watcher. I just need a few days. Please.

Zoey: Llamaprise is being sucked into a black hole, seconds away from doom.

Heriberto: I'll give her all she's got, Captain! But I think she's gonna blow..

Zoey: Mom, we are going to be okay. I love you so much. Daddy will always be with us.

Skye: I know honey. I've loved your daddy ever since I was your age.  Of course he was alot older then me. But I just knew I was gonna marry him one day.

Zoey: Mommy, How do you know when you are in love with someone?

Skye: It's like a thousand butterflies in your tummy all at one time. It's hard to describe exactly. Trust me you'll know when the feeling hit you.