Author Topic: The Return of Brooks - The Final Chapter 01/08/17 Updated *COMPLETED*  (Read 449440 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Return of Brooks - Poor Skye 12/13 Update #2
« Reply #135 on: December 13, 2014, 11:56:34 AM »
Always gotta do the homework!

Zoey: Will they send it here as soon as I age up. Might as well get it done so I can have the whole weekend to do what I want.

What are you cooking?

Zoey: I think it's grilled cheese. My aspiration say I need to cook it. So I'm ding it.

Not bad looking.. Hope they taste as good as they look.

Iker: Well the first ones she cooked where excellent..

Zoey: Well That's one aspiration done. We have enough Grilled cheese to choke a Llama..

Hey you!! In a couple of days you have to eat the stuff again.

Colt: GREAT!! Isn't there something else I can do? I mean, I am trying to get a cow plant. If he eats someone can't I use that?

Not sure, I will check, but until then, it's the stinky stuff..

What's wrong Skye? Missing Don again?

Skye: *sighs* A little, but how do you tell you second fiance that you want a wedding because you never had one with your first one? Don and I didn't have that, and I really want a nice family wedding.

Iker: Hello beautiful how are you?

Iker: *blows kiss* Here a kiss for my love..

Skye: Oh Iker, you know just how to make me smile.

Iker: You do seem a little down today baby, Tell me what's wrong?

Skye: I am not sure. I guess it's just with Zoey a teen now, I'm just feeling old is all..

Iker: In my eyes, you are still a young beautiful woman. *waves* hello there, wanna go make out??

Skye: *giggles* Oh Iker, Your silly. Maybe in awhile okay?

Ummm I think you need to go to bed...

Zoey: Almost, I had a whim to play the piano for an hour, almost done.

Sorry this one is a short weird one. But I didn't want to end up with a long broken up update. Too many pics.  :P

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Return of Brooks - Zoey Gets a Bo 12/13 Update #3
« Reply #136 on: December 13, 2014, 01:31:08 PM »
Alyse: Everyone knows you graft Dragonfruit with Snapdragon to get the Cowplant.

Colt: I knew I was doing something wrong. Thanks,  we will have to get on to this fast.

Zoey: Well, I've read in the sim history books that a Sunset Valley resident, well she's Morty's Aunt. Her fiance drowned on their wedding night. I bet the old haggness had something to do with it.

Colt: ZOEY BROOKS!! That's enough of that. Agnes was a very sweet lady. She had NOTHING to do with Erik's death.  Yes, it's true the Goths and Crumblebottoms have deep roots in the Sunset Valley town, but that does not make them evil people, and I will not have you disrespect her in this house again. Am I understood?

Zoey: Yes Grandfather. I am sorry.

Colt: Good night Alyse. Sleep well.

Alyse: Good night Colt...

Zoey: Then out of now where it just blow up! Like grandfathers temper sometimes. LOL

Zoey: *sings in shower*

Zoey: Hey Heriberto. What brings you out?

Heriberto: I.. I .. haven't talked to you in days. Thought I would stop and see you.

Heriberto: Wow, Zoe, you look different.

Zoey: Thanks Heriberto. I hope that's good.

Heriberto: Sooo, did you get you assignments done?

Zoey: Oh yes. nothing to it.

Zoey: So are you seeing anyone?

Heriberto: Not really, There's this one girl at school that I really like.

Zoey: Oh, well, that sounds cool. I hope she is good to you. I would hate to have to hurt her.

Heriberto: *laughs* That would be something to see Zoe.

Zoey: OH THE Llama's Heriberto!! You told me I was your girl and I would always be. Who is this little tramp? I'm gonna kick her rear.

Heriberto: Easy Zoe, there is no other girl. Your the only girl in my heart. You always have been. Silly.

Zoey: *heart racing* Oh

Heriberto: Silly girl. Haven't you always know that I was in love with you? From the first day in the park?

Zoey: May I point out that it was I that knew before you that I LOVED YOU first!

Heriberto: That might be so, but I know where your ticklish at Zoey Lothario Brooks!!

Zoey: *giggling* Stop it Heriberto..

Zoey: That's not fair.. *laughing* Stop.. please..

Heriberto: *looking into eyes* Have I ever to  you that you have the most beautiful eyes Zoe?

Zoey: *dreamy* No I don't think so..

Walking into the kitchen..

Zoey Brooks?? What are you up too?

Zoey: *leans in* Kiss me Heriberto now..

Heriberto: My pleasure...

Heriberto: Oh my god, that was just as I have always dreamed it would be..

Zoey: *posing* It only gets better baby..

You better not let your grandfather see or hear talking like that, or your both dead.

Herib: Kiss me again Zoe please?

Zoey: So you want to make it official and be my boyfriend?

Herib: Yeah, does good to me.

*makeout session*

Hey Hey little Don!! Easy there.. Slow your roll.. cool your jets girl..

Herib: When will your mom and granddad be down?

Zoey: Mom leaves for work soon, so they will be here soon.

Herib: I want to ask their permission so everyone is cool with it.

Zoey: Grandpa is gonna kill you. Good luck..

Herib: Well then, if I'm going in to meet my death, can I have another one of those sweet kisses again?

Zoey: Anytime babe.. Anytime.

Skye: Son, Her father adored her, She lost him at a early age, and as her mother, I will not tolerate any hanky panky going on in this house you hear me? You both have alot a learning to do. You have to prove to her family that you are worthy of her. Especially this man here.

Heriberto: Yes ma'am.

Colt: You may date my granddaughter son, but head my warning. You hurt her, touch her or do anything to her, I'll will hunt you down like the dog you are. I will then ground you up into a pile dust and let the wind carry you away. Understand?

Heriberto: *excited* Oh Mr. Brooks, I promise, I would never hurt my Zoe. I love her. I promise. 

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
Re: The Return of Brooks -Zoey Gets a Bo 12/13 Update #
« Reply #137 on: December 13, 2014, 01:51:05 PM »
LOL!  Yup, I know why I like Colt so much... in many ways, he reminds me of my own papa... I'm fairly sure my dad said something like that to a couple of my boyfriends lol

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #138 on: December 13, 2014, 01:54:02 PM »

LOL!  Yup, I know why I like Colt so much... in many ways, he reminds me of my own papa... I'm fairly sure my dad said something like that to a couple of my boyfriends lol

Lol that's what I told a girl that dated my best friend on high school. He was also my ex, but we had a great friendship. I also told my sons first friend that. Lol

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #139 on: December 13, 2014, 01:59:02 PM »
hehehehe yeah, I think I have a couple good ones for friend's relationships, etc.

Hey Shannon?  Will you be putting Colt on the gallery at any point?  I so want to steal him XD I made a lady that I think he'll just love.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #140 on: December 13, 2014, 02:03:31 PM »

hehehehe yeah, I think I have a couple good ones for friend's relationships, etc.

Hey Shannon?  Will you be putting Colt on the gallery at any point?  I so want to steal him XD I made a lady that I think he'll just love.

Ohhhh, wow, in the sims 3 I can count on one hand how many ppl have the original Colt and that's because I sent them the file lol ... Ooooo I might be able to let the sims 4 version go. I have 3 different version in my library, different traits all are The same just one or two different traits. Let me finish cleaning

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #141 on: December 13, 2014, 02:07:03 PM »
That's fine.  If you don't want to let him go, I can understand.  I doubt I'd use him in any kind of story, I'd just like to be able to play with him.  I would totally send you the shots of any offspring and descendants!

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #142 on: December 13, 2014, 02:09:24 PM »

That's fine.  If you don't want to let him go, I can understand.  I doubt I'd use him in any kind of story, I'd just like to be able to play with him.  I would totally send you the shots of any offspring and descendants!

That's fine I don't mind this one. It's my original sims 3 one that I'm funny about. Lol

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #143 on: December 13, 2014, 02:50:35 PM »
I love the ending where Heriberto is so excited at dating Zoey he doesn't really realize that if he stuffs up his life will be over! And congrats for Skye and Ikers engagement.
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #144 on: December 13, 2014, 05:01:00 PM »
Someone is in my gallery waiting to scoped up..  8) ::)

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #145 on: December 13, 2014, 05:51:41 PM »
Someone is in my gallery waiting to scoped up..  8) ::)

Eeeeeee!  Soon as I get in game, he will be mine! Mwahahahahahaha... *coughs and looks around innocently*

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #146 on: December 13, 2014, 06:06:24 PM »
Eeeeeee!  Soon as I get in game, he will be mine! Mwahahahahahaha... *coughs and looks around innocently*

Be gentle with him. He can be a bit touchy.. LOL You have my permission to use him in a story if you like. I'd like to see that.

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #147 on: December 13, 2014, 11:40:21 PM »
Zoey and Herb's relationship is so sweet (?) and congrats on the up and coming wedding.  ;D

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #148 on: December 14, 2014, 12:50:19 AM »
Be gentle with him. He can be a bit touchy.. LOL You have my permission to use him in a story if you like. I'd like to see that.

Hehehehe, I'm finding that out!  But I love him!  I did change one trait and am doing several different aspirations with him.  I don't know if I could do him justice, but I'd certainly try!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #149 on: December 14, 2014, 07:27:01 AM »

Hehehehe, I'm finding that out!  But I love him!  I did change one trait and am doing several different aspirations with him.  I don't know if I could do him justice, but I'd certainly try!

I am glad, you gonna have to make thread somewhere with screenshots!! Lol

anything