Author Topic: The Return of Brooks - The Final Chapter 01/08/17 Updated *COMPLETED*  (Read 455103 times)

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Return of Brooks - Colts Reaction Updated 2/13
« Reply #300 on: February 13, 2015, 01:20:48 PM »
Colt's reaction is priceless. If looks could kill, lol. Rory is enjoying his resemblance to Don, I love it. It makes me wonder if Zoey has another boy, will he be another Don lookalike?  ;D

I could not have planned all that better myself!! LOL I love it when a game comes together like that. Yes Rory is enjoying too much. Well only time will time who the next kid with look like. She has had the baby in game. But with all nooboo's they look alike at this stage and when they age to child it's hard to tell too. We shall see. :)

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #301 on: February 13, 2015, 07:16:55 PM »
Oh that was great! lol Poor Colt, it's just all too much for him. ;D What a great addition to your house Rory is, as if it wasn't jam packed with 'characters' already!
“Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.”  ― Dr. Seuss
A Hollingsworth Immortal TS4 Dynasty-Completed Hall of Fame
A Teen Runaway Story - Pets Completed

Remember the Forum Rules. They're there to be followed.

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline Shewolf13

• Queen of the Dragons
  • Watcher
  • Wolf or Jessi is fine ^^
    • Wolfie's Writings
« Reply #302 on: February 13, 2015, 07:38:27 PM »
LOL!  Oh Colt... you never fail to disappoint!

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #303 on: February 13, 2015, 10:21:58 PM »
@Playalot I can't wait to see what the next little one will turn out to look like. :P Poor Colt he went back to bed.

@Shewolf13 Gotta keep you all happy

Offline KTK10

• Watcher
« Reply #304 on: February 15, 2015, 03:51:48 AM »
I just read 2 pages and OMG!!! How amazing! the twins waiting until Rory grows up before hitting him.. and then when he does grow up he is so full of confidence that they are speechless - well in front of him anyway.. And like everyone else I was stunned at how much he looked like Don! And Colt's reaction was fantastic!! Can't stop grinning an laughing!! Love reading this  ;D

Offline Zosa

• Llama Wrangler
« Reply #305 on: February 17, 2015, 08:06:06 AM »
Rory is a corker, hawt bunny slippers and all! Oh Lawd, Colt's reaction was perfect! Great chapters! I can't wait to see the new nooboo  :D

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #306 on: February 17, 2015, 08:26:00 AM »
Hello all, LOL I have been so engrossed in the Baby Boomers and Achievements challenges lately, I forgot to answer to you guys.  :( I sworry.

@KTK10 When Colt got mad, I was so afraid he was going to have a Cardiac. He got so mad about something. I finally got him to go take a cold shower to cool down.

@Zosa Rory is a keeper! Those slipper are so smexy!  ;) Not just any sim can wear them and carry it off.   

Registered members do not see ads on this Forum. Register here.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Return of Brooks - Rory Hears a Banshee Updated 2/23
« Reply #307 on: February 23, 2015, 07:19:48 PM »
Well looks whose up early this morning.

Rory: Who can sleep with mom upstairs wailing like a banshee.

What did you do?

Rory: I didn't DO anything, She's up in the nursery, cussing dad for everything he's worth and then some.

Zoey: Heriberto!! How could I let you talk me into this!! I'm the one that looks like a whale. I'm the one with backaches and swollen ankles, I can't even see my feet.

Easy there princess. It's gonna be okay. He's just an old man now.

Zoey: Look!! I don't care if he is the Llama King himself.

Zoey: OH my!! Look at what I made watcher!! Isn't he handsome?

He is the bundle of cuteness, but don't tell Rory.

Zoey: Hello there handsome. Welcome to the family. Oh you are in store for some much fun.

Name??

Zoey: Devon

Well welcome to the Nut farm family Devon.

Zoey: Yes you heard me! I have not asked for any family time off in the entire time I've worked at that place. I have only taken ONE day vacation. I just had my second son. I'm tired, exhausted and I'm taking the day off!!

Voice: I understand Chef. We can afford to loose you now. Get some rest and we will see you on your next work day.

Zoey: I thought you would see it my way. Thank you.

H: *tears* I made another beautiful boy. I can't believe it.

H: Daddy is gonna try to be here as long as I can Devon. I can't make any promises. But I'm hoping to be here when you turn into a child. It's all about the memories for you and your brother.

Any once again, the poor cowplants have bit the dust.

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #308 on: February 23, 2015, 08:05:59 PM »
Oh good lawd *fans at Rory*! And woo! welcome little Devon.  :) I have a terrible feeling that those cow plants are a sign for Heriberto though  :-\

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Return of Brooks - Rory Meets Devon Updated 2/23
« Reply #309 on: February 23, 2015, 08:21:49 PM »
An exhausted Zoey fell into a deep slumber.

Josh helped with the gardening some.

And then we have Rory!!

Rory: Hey there little guy. You sure are hungry. Is everyone starving you?

Rory: Big brother Rory won't let you go hungry, no I wont. *smiles* That's right. I'm your brother. I'm the best.

Rory: Listen little man, we have to Uncles that look a lot alike. They think they can out smart your big brother. But I have the upper hand. If one named Josh EVER and I do mean EVER tries to pull you in, just sing, "little bunny foo foo"

Rory: Shhhh. It's okay little man. One more visitor and then you can sleep. No one tells this man no. Trust me, you will need him on your side. He's the best. Our great grandpa is massive.

Colt: Why is it that I get left with all the dirty diapers?

Colt: Your mom, I'll forgive, she is just plum exhausted. but your dad and your brother, well that's another story.

W: Maybe they thought it was up your alley to that kind of job. LOL

Colt: Come on lets get this stinky thing off you know.

Colt: See that is alot better isn't it? Don't let her scare you. She's just a voice in the house. Half the time we just ignore her.

W: Oh I'm just feeling the love in here.

Zoey got a letter from Don's trust fund lawyer. He was going over his books and has found errors on their end, he wanted to bring them to her attention ASAP. He didn't want her to think his firm was embezzling money. As she was looking at the dates and amounts, she knew what was up. Her father was hacking Don's trust fund again.

Josh: I think I've caught all I can from our side of town. I keep getting the same fish over and over again. I still need like 8 to finish this part of my aspiration.

W: To bad the new fish from Granite Falls won't help. But maybe the next time you all go, they will have something that will.

Rory: Hello?? Is this the Granite Falls Reservation Office?

Rory: That's right a cabin for 6, I would like the same cabin my family had the last time we went. Yes that one. We will be there untill Sunday evening. Thanks.

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #310 on: February 23, 2015, 08:24:08 PM »
Oh good lawd *fans at Rory*! And woo! welcome little Devon.  :) I have a terrible feeling that those cow plants are a sign for Heriberto though  :-\

*hands playalot a glass of ice water* LOL Yes he is a looker. Devon is so cute. We wont talk about those cow plants.  ???

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
Re: The Return of Brooks - Rory's Surprise For Mom & Dad Updated 2/23
« Reply #311 on: February 23, 2015, 08:54:11 PM »
Rory: No mom, before you say anything, Grandmother agreed to stay home with Devon. We both agreed you and dad needed sometime together to rest. And us guys can just hang out together and do whatever.

Zoey: Thank you Rory, I think.

Before another word was said. They all just took of in all directions leaving Zoey and Heriberto alone and the cabin.

H: Wanna play some horseshoes honey?

Zoey: Why not?

Zoey: That was close babe, but not close enough.

Then they stretched out to do some stargazing.

I finally found Rory out collecting herbs and other things.

Josh was at the lake doing his favorite thing. Fishing

I'm not sure what Jerry has been doing. But whatever, good for him.

Zoey: It's a beautiful night. The sky is so clear and just amazing here.

H: *warming hands by fire* yeah true but I need to confess something to you baby.

*crickets in the background*

H: *running his hand along her cheek* The only amazing and beautiful formation I see is the woman in front of me right here, right now.

Zoey: *heart racing*

Zoey: *leaning into his hand, knees weak* Oh my love. You say the most wonderful things.

H: I mean thing my love. From my heart.

*embracing*

H/Z Unison: I love you

H: Thank you for giving me the best years of my life and two wonderful boys Zoey.

H: Thank you for choosing me all those yrs ago.

Zoey: Don't speak of that tonight. Please.

H: *catches kisses* Sweet kisses from your lips to carry in my pockets forever.

Zoey: Heriberto, You still make my knees go weak just by looking at me. I can't imagine my life without you. You are my heart, my soul, you are my very being.

H: *weak* I feel the same my love, So very much. You are my soul mate.

Zoey: I think you choose me long before I even thought of choosing you sir. *giggles*

H: I've been found out *warmly smiles*

Colt: *eyes bugging out* OMG!! Do you see the size of these things?

Colt: Has this place ever heard of a Bug Zapper?

Offline Playalot

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
« Reply #312 on: February 23, 2015, 09:19:33 PM »
Oh I love it... so sweet and gushy and then bam! Colt and his huge bugs! lol The juxtaposition between all the family members makes me laugh every time.  :D

Offline sdhoey

• Global Moderator
  • Watcher
    • sdhoeys Sims & More
« Reply #313 on: February 23, 2015, 09:22:20 PM »
Oh I love it... so sweet and gushy and then bam! Colt and his huge bugs! lol The juxtaposition between all the family members makes me laugh every time.  :D

ROTFLMAO!!! Well if he didn't look and smell so sweet they wouldn't come after him. LOL I thought it be nice finish to that part.

Offline Nettlejuice

• Baba Gothel
  • Watcher
  • Mother knows best, Rapunzel
« Reply #314 on: February 24, 2015, 05:14:03 AM »
Colt's just a big old scaredy cat  :P I melted into goo seeing Rory and Devon together, and of course Zoey and Herb! It's so sweet to see they can have some time together before the inevitable.
Chant: Life States (TS3) / Immortal Dynasty (TS4)

Mother Gothel & Baba Yaga Enthusiast